kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

7 minutes ago, AchedSphinx said:

NC has a state tax. So yeah, always gotta pay it, even on digital.

I'm in SC. No tax for PS4, or for card purchases, but there is tax for Xbox Live purchases.

18 hours ago, Myoro said:

18 hours ago, Myoro said:
8 hours ago, Zouf said:

They didn't fix the issue with PS3 legacy controller not being recognized correctly in menus...

It works perfectly in GG... That's stupid.

Glad I'm not the only one to notice this; It's really annoying and I hope they fix it.

7 hours ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

Is anyone else besides me having a hard time getting the Famitsu colors? 

It seems famitsu magazine's colors will be available on 13th ;)  

Is anyone else besides me having a hard time getting the Famitsu colors? 

43 minutes ago, antonymichiru said:

Do you know how we will receive them? I bought the digital magazines already and im like... where do I look for the DLC codes?

1 hour ago, Nemesis said:

Do you know how we will receive them? I bought the digital magazines already and im like... where do I look for the DLC codes?

You actually don't receive them. You simply need to check a specific section using the application ( anyway I have an ipad so I actually don't know how it works on pc, if the application is similar..)

1) Open BookWalker  app

2) Go to settings (in japanese 設定)

3) Then click to my page (マイページ)

4) Open 購入特典 (bonus stuff, sorry my english is bad )

5) Then you look for BLAZBLUE CENTRAL FICTION or ブレイブルセントラルフィクション and click on 詳細 (details)

Then you finally have your code ! Anyway I've already downloaded dengeki's code and for famitsu's one, it seems we have to wait another week and we will probably have it in the same list ;) I hope I was helpful bye !

4 hours ago, entnervt said:

I could download and use them (the Dengeki/Famitsu dlc colors) without any issues.

How did you use the famitsu color ? You bought which magazine's number ?

4 hours ago, entnervt said:

I could download and use them (the Dengeki/Famitsu dlc colors) without any issues.

How did you use the famitsu color ? You bought which magazine's number ?

9 hours ago, antonymichiru said:

Okay. Thank you,  must've got the dates mixed. 

1 hour ago, Tokkan said:

I bought the issue that comes out the 13th. This comes out on the 20th, what DLC comes in this issue?

58 minutes ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

Okay. Thank you,  must've got the dates mixed. 

I bought the issue that comes out the 13th. This comes out on the 20th, what DLC comes in this issue?

shadow there was some confusion. I bought this issue and I confirm that it has the famitsu color set we were looking for ;) so buy it 

IMG_3714.PNG

Sucks that Mai isn't gonna be out for another 20 days. Would really like to see more footage of her. Also actual match footage with Terumen would be nice. Don't see much of that yet.

But soooo~, beyond character colors and problems downloading dlc...any other news?

6 minutes ago, CosmicShadow99 said:

Also actual match footage with Terumen would be nice. Don't see much of that yet.

That's because he cannot be used online for the time being. Not sure why that is but for now all you can do is wait.

1 hour ago, CosmicShadow99 said:

Sucks that Mai isn't gonna be out for another 20 days. Would really like to see more footage of her. Also actual match footage with Terumen would be nice. Don't see much of that yet.

But soooo~, beyond character colors and problems downloading dlc...any other news?

At the moment, not really, other than besides an already English subbed version over the Asia (HK) PS store, lol.

9 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Can the US PS3 version be preordered digitally?

If anything like the JP pre-order, probably not, sorry.

48 minutes ago, swordsman09 said:

So who is the character everybody is playing right now? I'm seeing a lot of Es stuff going around.

I'll continue to rock Az, but I'm also itching to play Susanoo. Gonna try out Nine, Izanami, and Naoto but Susanoo is who I really want to play.

If you meant characters who everybody else is using online, then yeah Es is gonna be the big hotness for a while.

8 minutes ago, Vulcan422 said:

If you meant characters who everybody else is using online, then yeah Es is gonna be the big hotness for a while.

Yeah this game is going to pull me in like 10 different directions with the sheer number of these new characters. A lot of new characters I'm interested to play this time around; Es, Mai, Nine, Izanami, and Susanoo...but I still gotta keep up with the characters I already play too. It's gonna be tough T_T.

But yeah, I'm sure Susanoo is gonna be the hottest thing everyone's playing once he hits the network lobbies.

That issue does not come out on the 20th, it came out on the 6th. Famitsu names their issues for two weeks ahead of their release (or when it's a double/triple issue, it's named for 2/3 dates). This is completely normal for magazines, which would have December issues releasing in October or November if they were monthly release.

I mean it says right there on the page: 配信開始日 2016年10月06日 (Distribution Start Day: October 6 2016). That means it came out on the 6th.

42 minutes ago, CosmicShadow99 said:

Yeah this game is going to pull me in like 10 different directions with the sheer number of these new characters. A lot of new characters I'm interested to play this time around; Es, Mai, Nine, Izanami, and Susanoo...but I still gotta keep up with the characters I already play too. It's gonna be tough T_T.

But yeah, I'm sure Susanoo is gonna be the hottest thing everyone's playing once he hits the network lobbies.

I agree with this, except replace Izanami with Hibiki. And, while i'm interested in Es and Mai, i'm seeing them as characters I play occasionally but not seriously. Susanoo has quickly become the one i'm most interested in, then Hibiki, then Nine. I don't want to drop my previous characters either though.