kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

I'm gonna look at everyone again before I look exclusively at the new guys. There were a few characters I was interested in but never got around to trying, like Terumi, Bullet or Izayoi. From what I've seen of Mai, I'm certainly intrigued. 

1 hour ago, Tokkan said:

That issue does not come out on the 20th, it came out on the 6th. Famitsu names their issues for two weeks ahead of their release (or when it's a double/triple issue, it's named for 2/3 dates). This is completely normal for magazines, which would have December issues releasing in October or November if they were monthly release.

I mean it says right there on the page: 配信開始日 2016年10月06日 (Distribution Start Day: October 6 2016). That means it came out on the 6th.

I'll check again then.

2 hours ago, Arcus Diabolus said:

I'm gonna look at everyone again before I look exclusively at the new guys. There were a few characters I was interested in but never got around to trying, like Terumi, Bullet or Izayoi. From what I've seen of Mai, I'm certainly intrigued. 

Yeah, although I'm interested in them and like them I imagine I'm not going to be good enough to play Nine seriously at all. I'm also not sure how well Izanami and Mai will stick with me in the long-run. However I do intend to give Es and Susanoo a good effort to try.

Does the HK version of the game have everything translated to English? Is there any point in waiting for the NA version if I already have the HK account and the means to fund it? I was planning on going digital in any case.  Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Ans_T said:

Does the HK version of the game have everything translated to English? Is there any point in waiting for the NA version if I already have the HK account and the means to fund it? I was planning on going digital in any case.  Thanks. 

Cost, as the US version is cheaper and gets Es free where HK has to pay for Es. If you don't care about that or it's cheaper for you to get HK than US somehow, then go for it.

Right now I don't think there's unlimited characters, maybe beating the last abyss mode but I'm still working on it, I'm at 22 out of 32. If that doesn't work maybe future update :(

7 hours ago, kvs625 said:

Right now I don't think there's unlimited characters, maybe beating the last abyss mode but I'm still working on it, I'm at 22 out of 32. If that doesn't work maybe future update :(

I can confirm to you that completing Grim of Abyss does nothing at all.

Yea, there are no Unlimited Characters all weirdly enough; they'll probably added later. It makes it pretty weird tho since you can tell where they're supposed to be in certain fights in the story.

i'm kinda lost for the NA pre order Demo, is CF pre order start this monday coming on NA store?

4 minutes ago, Daisy-Fan said:

i'm kinda lost for the NA pre order Demo, is CF pre order start this monday coming on NA store?

The 11th. Tuesday.

22 minutes ago, Alpha to Omega said:

Someone on 4Chan has been posting datamined audio from the game and all the announcer voices have lines for selecting Jubei.

Fuck yes. Link?

Here's the default announcer saying it:

Keep in mind that CP contained vs. Kazuma voice files. So it's fine to get excited, but don't take this ripped audio as any sort of confirmation just yet.

13 minutes ago, swordsman09 said:

Why is there an "Unknown"? Is that for Arcade mode or something?

That's probably a carryover from CT; when you played a ranked match online, it would say "Unknown" when your opponent selected their character in order to prevent counter picking. IIRC, similar voice files were found in other ASW games even when they started implementing pre-match character locks, so this is probably the same thing.

37 minutes ago, swordsman09 said:

Why is there an "Unknown"? Is that for Arcade mode or something?

Remember CT and CS? Those games had blind character selection in Ranked Match. That's what "Unknown" was used for.

2 hours ago, Vulcan422 said:

Remember CT and CS? Those games had blind character selection in Ranked Match. That's what "Unknown" was used for.

I actually never knew that. Now I know I guess.

57 minutes ago, Arcus Diabolus said:

Any update on an English dub yet?

I wouldn't hold your breath over it. But they haven't said anything new about it.