kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Just now, GEKKA said:

I wouldn't hold your breath over it. But they haven't said anything new about it.

Yea, I'm currently sitting in the grey "Doubtful but hopeful" area, looking to see if theres an update but knowing full well there is probably not going to be one, at least for a while. 

Still, fingers crossed!

6 hours ago, Chaoschao222 said:

Keep in mind that CP contained vs. Kazuma voice files. So it's fine to get excited, but don't take this ripped audio as any sort of confirmation just yet.

Yeah, true, but it just sounds too convincing, especially since...

Spoiler

his pre-battle artwork was revealed in the story mode. It was the same with Kokonoe too in Chronophantasma, as we saw her pre-battle artwork in the story before she was announced or playable(can't remember which).

Again, you're right, but I have a reason to assume.

1 hour ago, Candren said:

*Waits for Steam port*

This is what I'll do if nothing happens on the dub front. Once the game hits PC you'll know it's the final destination for ASW.

3 minutes ago, Oniros said:

This is what I'll do if nothing happens on the dub front. Once the game hits PC you'll know it's the final destination for ASW.

I know right.

Sounds like unlimited characters are going to be DLC again, along with voices, colors, and a bunch of other extra content in addition to a minimum of one new character, with possibly (probably) more coming after. But they're not doing an Extend version. Uh-huh. :rolleyes:

Are you guys happy with the Abyss mode?, I like the grimoire system but I feel there is a serious lack of stages and even difficulties. I still have to beat the last group of bosses but there is not infinite stage or something that goes beyond 100 floors after you beat all the bosses, right?.

39 minutes ago, White Man said:

Sounds like unlimited characters are going to be DLC again, along with voices, colors, and a bunch of other extra content in addition to a minimum of one new character, with possibly (probably) more coming after. But they're not doing an Extend version. Uh-huh. :rolleyes:

Are there any news about Unlimited chars being DLC yet?

14 minutes ago, Ash of Arcadia said:

Anybody confirmed if the old BGM's and stages are still in or not?

Yes, they are. Old stages are unlocked by default. Old BGMs are unlocked using in-game currency.

1 hour ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Are you guys happy with the Abyss mode?, I like the grimoire system but I feel there is a serious lack of stages and even difficulties. I still have to beat the last group of bosses but there is not infinite stage or something that goes beyond 100 floors after you beat all the bosses, right?.

The pacing of it is really off. Specifically with the final group, difficulty jumps up and down arbitrarily. Some bosses' mechanics are so radical that they make fights huge chores, then their immediate successor is just a standard kill 'em to death fight. It's off-putting. For example, the 2nd to last fight is by far the hardest, meanwhile the final fight is standard in every way.

I'm overall content with Grim of Abyss as it feels like a contained experience like its sister modes, but with odd balancing on the bosses and absolutely no payoff for completing (unless something changes upon beating the 32 bosses in a row, rather than one to three at a time), it's kinda disappointing.

there's a probable hope, and again if there's a demand for DLC Mori will oblige like he said. Unless of course he lied and there IS an extend coming up.

10 minutes ago, HoudiniJr100 said:

there's a probable hope, and again if there's a demand for DLC Mori will oblige like he said. Unless of course he lied and there IS an extend coming up.

Just know it'll be feedback and demand from the JP consumers, not the NA/EU consumers. 

6 minutes ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

Just know it'll be feedback and demand from the JP consumers, not the NA/EU consumers. 

Even so, putting many audio files of select screen calling for Jubei makes hard to believe he won't be here this time. And before someone says about Hibiki and Kazuma files in CP, remember this: Hibiki make for CF and CF is meant to be the final game for quite some time. And about Kazuma, only two voices that came only for Terumi referred about him. Jubei's case is way different since many of the system voice got a file referring to him.

Here is proof:

4 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

Is this not it?

Who is Ragna Noel and Jin referencing? 

And I'm gonna pull soooooo many of my RWBY fanboy friends into BB with those pallets! Anyone of them who were hesitant before won't be able to resist now! :toot:

Let's see...

• Ragna: Reisi Munakata (K, voice actor reference)
  • Jin: ???
  • Noel: ???
  • Rachel: ???
  • Taokaka: Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
  • Tager: Finn (Adventure Time)
  • Litchi: ???
  • Arakune: Jake (Adventure Time)
  • Bang: ???
  • Carl & Nirvana: Daisaku Kusama & Giant Robo
  • Hakumen: ???
  • Nu: ???
  • Tsubaki: ???
  • Hazama: ???
  • Mu: ??? (Gundam)
  • Makoto: ???
  • Valkenhayn: ??
  • Platinum: ???
  • Relius: ???
  • Izayoi: Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
  • Amane: Kuja (Final Fantasy IX, voice actor reference)
  • Bullet: Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
  • Azrael: ???
  • Kagura: Maes Hughes (Fullmetal Alchemist, voice actor reference)
  • Kokonoe: ???
  • Terumi: ???
  • Celica: ???
  • Lambda: ???
  • Hibiki: Can be either Eren Yeager or Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin)
  • Naoto: Zapp Renfro (Blood Blockade Battlefront)
  • Nine: Kneesocks (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, voice actor reference)
  • Izanami: C.C. (Code Geass, voice actor reference)
  • Es: Ruby Rose (RWBY)
  • Mai: ???

Wow, I wasn't expecting any RWBY references, this is pretty cool!

On hindsight, it's not that surprising since I think Mori did say he wanted to make an RWBY game or something (which is also how I discovered RWBY, in any case).