kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

3 hours ago, Luminos564 said:

This. For the record, no Network mode available. No Challenges/Trials either. Disappointing to say the least. Also, for some weird reason, the newcomers (Naoto, Nine, Izanami) don't have their Astrals unlocked. Not sure why the need for that but there you go.

you sure? they were unlocked in the jp demo

6 minutes ago, psycofang2 said:

maybe its an accident? try their inputs and see? or did you and it still didnt work?

Ok, the astrals themselves work, the commands are just not listed for them

9 minutes ago, smashtilDawn said:

So far in this demo, I'm not able to use my ps3 fightstick although it acknowledges that the legacy drivers are actually enabled (like MKX) but I'm still not able to control it...

After dismissing the popup that appears about legacy controllers, turn off your PS4 controller and your PS3 controller should work. I think you can also just choose to use your legacy stick when you're at the Player 1/2 select screen after you select Training or Versus Mode.

13 minutes ago, RurouniLoneWolf said:

After dismissing the popup that appears about legacy controllers, turn off your PS4 controller and your PS3 controller should work. I think you can also just choose to use your legacy stick when you're at the Player 1/2 select screen after you select Training or Versus Mode.

That did the trick! Thanks RLW !

Does the NA version of the game not get the black and blue colors for preordering like were included in the JP version? I don't think the HK version got them either. 

14 minutes ago, Arcus Diabolus said:

A bit of a stupid question because I already kinda know the answer, but do I get anything special for preordering a physical copy?

That depends on whether you consider a case and a disk to be special.

9 minutes ago, redsilversnake said:

Depends. Do you consider a case and a disk to be special?

Got it. No preorder colors or other nice things. Just thought I'd ask.

Nope, no pre-order bonuses or anything for those physical, unless you consider getting the LE for a little extra, then yeah, that's it. Other than you can DL Es free on launch week only. We'll see about the "Mai" situation possibly later this weekend over SoCal Regionals.

Besides, the JP store specific pre-order items like the "My Room" plush characters are purchasable DLC over the Asia region PS Stores, as an example, so I doubt that other DLC like with someone mention with the PS4 color set will be probably its own DLC to buy later, the same if for NA/EU regions.

And yeah, for someone asking about the Astrals not listed in the English demo, the same question was asked over G-F, and yes, they're not displayed for everyone, but you can still perform them as long as you know the inputs from the previous characters or the new ones which may require looking up for first timers.

22 hours ago, Mirasantika said:

Do we get anything if we clear boss rush in 1 run?

I really want to play as boss mode nine lol

and yeah I agree the depth 31 is the hardest, I need to abuse the pause button to beat her lol

Just did it myself, and we didnt get anything, very dissapointed lol
Hopefully they release the boss mode as dlc later, really want to play boss mode nine

Media Create Sales: Week 40, 2016 (Oct 03 - Oct 09)

02./00. [PS4] BlazBlue: Central Fiction # <FTG> (Arc System Works) {2016.10.06} (¥6.800) - 20.608 / NEW
06./00. [PS3] BlazBlue: Central Fiction # <FTG> (Arc System Works) {2016.10.06} (¥6.800) - 9.674 / NEW

To compare with CP vanilla:

03./00. [PS3] BlazBlue: Chronophantasma # <FTG> (Arc System Works) {2013.10.24} (¥7.140) - 72.464 / NEW <86,36%>

In both case the numbers are only for the first 4 days on sale, so yeah, you can add a little for digital sales but this looks like a poor start and is not going to get better next week.

let's compare with Revelator:

05./00. [PS4] Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator # <FTG> (Arc System Works) {2016.05.26} (¥6.800) - 17.829 / NEW
08./00. [PS3] Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator # <FTG> (Arc System Works) {2016.05.26} (¥6.800) - 9.385 / NEW

BBCP had an anime supporting it, advertising-wise; its sales numbers are kind of an outlier as a result.

Also probably still some lingering "waiting for Extend" sentiment even with Mori's repeated statements on there being no Extend version this time.

7 minutes ago, werewolfgold said:

Hmmmm... That's a pretty huge drop off. I wonder what the problem is.

The anime helped CP a lot, CS did good in the first week, around 61k including both platforms, slightly better than CT. Probably consumer fatigue is having an effect here.

BBCP had an anime supporting it, advertising-wise; its sales numbers are kind of an outlier as a result.

Also probably still some lingering "waiting for Extend" sentiment even with Mori's repeated statements on there being no Extend version this time.

Even if many people are waiting for the Extend version (like me) those are horrible opening numbers. Like, worse in the franchise kind of bad, I think?

Don't forget that Media Create Sales doesn't include digital sales, only retail. Of course numbers will be lower (at least for the PS4 version) because of the demo. Same case with Revelator.

EDIT:

EDIT 2: Please note that BBCF was only available 4 days, while GGXrd was one week.

Though I don't know why Famitsu's numbers differ. Either they include more retailers or they even count digital sales too.

Edited by Danaiden
EDIT 2: More infos. Thanks kosmos badgirl

37 minutes ago, Danaiden said:

Don't forget that Media Create Sales doesn't include digital sales, only retail. Of course numbers will be lower (at least for the PS4 version) because of the demo. Same case with Revelator.

EDIT:

Though I don't know why Famitsu's numbers differ. Either they include more retailers or they even count digital sales too.

More and sometimes different retailers,  no digital included. That tweet is wrong, is not first week of sales, is only 4 days. 

2 minutes ago, kosmos badgirl said:

More and sometimes different retailers,  no digital included. That tweet is wrong, is not first week of sales, is only 4 days. 

Odd they don't include digital. The demo alone is enough to get most players to pre-order and I'm sure that's where a majority of the sales are just because.