kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

13 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Anyways, now since Susano'o is selectable online, and now available as early-unlock DLC, his profile is up too.

Looks like they did bring in a brand new VA just for him then.

Looks like the VA is Kenta Miyake, Scar from FMA: Brotherhood.

Historically NA version BB isn't compatible with JP version DLC colors, but for BBCP, ASW simply released magazine code colors as a free DLC pack for the NA release.

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't this Saturday when we will get another peek in Mai gameplay?

If that's when SCR is, then yes.

5 hours ago, KokoPuff said:

@TekkamanArk I'm hoping for a surprise

Aren't we all?

Speaking of surprises, do we know anything about a Steam Release? I was trying to dodge spoilers but the first thing I saw was Susanoo, so I don't even care anymore.

2 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

I haven't heard anything about a Steam release. Let's hope it happens sometime soon I guess. Also, is Arc Revo going to be streamed?

There will be two streams. The main event will be on the official Toushinsai Twitch account, while the side games will apparently be on the Mikado Twitch stream.

And regarding Steam, a port for CF will likely be a while. ASW haven't exactly been prompt with PC ports.

4 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Arcade is told in acts, it changes which act you see.

You can choose which arcade act to play through regardless of that setting. What it changes is which win quotes you see in versus mode.

7 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Sounds like any Arc Revo surprise is related to Xrd.

Nothing was revealed yet, so people can't say anything, however, since BB got some spotlight recently.

But still, they should clarify (or at least try) about those datamined files aka the voice actor (and many chars) calling Jubei in character select screen

4 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Nothing was revealed yet, so people can't say anything, however, since BB got some spotlight recently.

But still, they should clarify (or at least try) about those datamined files aka the voice actor (and many chars) calling Jubei in character select screen

I think they're avoiding that one and not referencing/mentioning it at all for a reason, haha
Would they really reveal him before Mai's out? I'd assume they would want to keep the focus on her, but I'm not quite sure how they handle things like that.

1 minute ago, jeffery the skeleton said:

I think they're avoiding that one and not referencing/mentioning it at all for a reason, haha
Would they really reveal him before Mai's out? I'd assume they would want to keep the focus on her, but I'm not quite sure how they handle things like that.

ArcSys like to stagger their announcements and releases, which makes sense since that way people less likely to overlook some of them. If Jubei does gets added I'm extremely doubtful that they'll announce him before Mai is out, since that would steal her thunder.

7 minutes ago, Leiopelma said:

ArcSys like to stagger their announcements and releases, which makes sense since that way people less likely to overlook some of them. If Jubei does gets added I'm extremely doubtful that they'll announce him before Mai is out, since that would steal her thunder.

Yeah, agreed. We're just now learning how she really works, she needs some time in the spotlight. Have they ever revealed any BB characters at an event to begin with? From what I've seen they just do those announcements whenever they feel like it, or through something like Famitsu.