kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

26 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

The petition recently hit 5K signatures and there's still radio silence.

Where is the proof that all of those signatures are legit and not just work of some dub fanatics who make fake signatures?

32 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

If we could all just remember that this is the news and gameplay discussion thread

Nobody discusses "gameplay" in this thread.

I was analyzing some combos about Susanoo and something came into my mind: Can he chain every special move after 3C? Because goddamnit...

Oh, wait? Did this became whining about Jubei or dub? Hold on a sec, I will grab some popcorn.

But serioulsy, is there anything that 3C can't chain into?

11 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

I was analyzing some combos about Susanoo and something came into my mind: Can he chain every special move after 3C? Because goddamnit...

Oh, wait? Did this became whining about Jubei or dub? Hold on a sec, I will grab some popcorn.

But serioulsy, is there anything that 3C can't chain into?

His DP?

Oh, I mostly see it used as an ender or combo fodder with his slash specialxN

At least you know what Jubei looks like, and what his story is. I don't even know what Warrant Officer Ellen Nelson looks like, or why she exists (considering they specifically say there are no warrant officers in the NOL in one of the Teach me Miss Litchi segments). Why do I even want this character? I don't know.

You know what, forget it, I'm with Jubei-avatar guy. Put Meifang in the game, we need more female characters with no pants.

10 minutes ago, Devdan said:

At least you know what Jubei looks like, and what his story is. I don't even know what Warrant Officer Ellen Nelson looks like, or why she exists (considering they specifically say there are no warrant officers in the NOL in one of the Teach me Miss Litchi segments). Why do I even want this character? I don't know.

You know what, forget it, I'm with Jubei-avatar guy. Put Meifang in the game, we need more female characters with no pants.

I never said I wanted her. Hype dog is priority number 1.

1477884233937.gif

Sorry I'm not close to my PS4 to access mah CF but I have a couple questions.

Can Susan be bought on the PS store without going through story mode? And is his awesome pink and black color one of his default schemes? Such a dank color

31 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

Sorry I'm not close to my PS4 to access mah CF but I have a couple questions.

Can Susan be bought on the PS store without going through story mode? And is his awesome pink and black color one of his default schemes? Such a dank color

1. Yes, but at the cost of 250Y/$2.50/PAL Eqv. once he's available over at the respective PS stores. 2. And I'm not sure if the Pink/Black color combo is one of the defaults, someone else should check.

So I got my digital pre-order. Find it rather odd that I had the full thing downloaded but was still locked until right after midnight but details. This is a first digital pre-order for me so I apologise in advance if the questions I'm about to ask are common but a couple things:

1. At what time does the PSN store update? I wanna get my hands on the DLC ASAP and get to practicing the new blood that interests me.

2. Since I still have the demo at the moment, but the full game is out, is it safe to delete it so that it doesn't take up space?

3. Does anyone know if we'll be getting the PS4 colors as DLC since those who pre-ordered digitally are not getting it like in the Japanese version?

PSN store updates are always at around 10 AM Pacific time.

Also, yes you can delete the demo since nothing carries over from it. It was the same with the Revelator demo.

32 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

1. Yes, but at the cost of 250Y/$2.50/PAL Eqv. once he's available over at the respective PS stores. 2. And I'm not sure if the Pink/Black color combo is one of the defaults, someone else should check.

19 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Pink and black is a default

Sweet that's good to know. Thanks a bunch guys

4 minutes ago, Vulcan422 said:

PSN store updates are always at around 10 AM Pacific time.

Also, yes you can delete the demo since nothing carries over from it. It was the same with the Revelator demo.

Gotcha. Thanks Vulcan.

I'm kinda surprised nobody ever mentioned that we now have a "Forum" on the Network mode in BBCF. It's a small thing but I like it.

14 hours ago, jeffery the skeleton said:

No, that's me.

But really, there's no use complaining, especially right now. If anything you should be happy that more DLC characters are confirmed (adding to the already massive roster with some great newcomers like Susan), and that Jubei's sound files were found in the game already. His chances are higher than ANYONE ELSE right now.

It's been about eight years, what's a few more months for an actual confirmation? I'd kinda get it if they just announced someone like Meifang or whatever, but that hasn't happened yet. Even then, if they're doing multiple DLC characters he'd basically get in through the process of elimination.

I don't think that would be smart. We're in the realm of "short attention spans". Holding off on something like that, especially if it's finished could backfire absolutely. After the initial release of SFV, it has been adding content every month. For an IP of that caliber, it still hasn't helped it's cause to sell significantly more units. People have moved on and now Capcom has to find another way to get people's attention again. People are paying attention to Blazblue: Central Fiction right now, so if it's possible to promote something you want to sell; doing so asap would be logical. 

Now about the future patch: What are people's thoughts on what going to change in it? Has anything been seen as needing to be fixed? Personally I would like to see every single character completely tournament viable. Since it's the last game for a while, they might as well release the hounds on this one. I'm VERY curious what Mori and his battle planners are scouting at this time.

What I would like to see:

Bullet: Give 5D it's BBCPEX properties when in heat 1 and heat 2 modes, Cutting Shear has untech on hit, Flechette Engage launches lower to the ground and more progressive damage output for heat levels (Many characters are outdoing her with their normal damage even at heat level 2).

Kagura: Faster start-up on both Dragon Spirit Projectiles. Projectile doesn't disappear if Kagura is hit. Both versions of Dragon Ascent must be barrier blocked from the air.

Arakune: Loses 5 points of curse meter for each hit he takes (3-hit combo = 15 points)

Noel: Increase damage output of Drive attacks by 20%

Tager: 2D starts up faster (20 frames instead of 26).

Hakumen: Tsubaki must be blocked high.

Hibiki: Can forward dash cancel non-shadow air/ground Drive attacks.

Naoto: Overhead(2C) during Infernal Crusader causes untech on hit.

6 hours ago, Vulcan422 said:

Arcade progression (and the money you earned from it) does carry over, if you choose to import your save file. But deleting the demo's application files shouldn't affect that anyway.

Like Luminos564, I also hope we get the blue PSN colors once the store updates!

2 hours ago, solidscheme said:

Now about the future patch: What are people's thoughts on what going to change in it? Has anything been seen as needing to be fixed? Personally I would like to see every single character completely tournament viable. Since it's the last game for a while, they might as well release the hounds on this one. I'm VERY curious what Mori and his battle planners are scouting at this time.

What I would like to see:

Bullet: Give 5D it's BBCPEX properties when in heat 1 and heat 2 modes, Cutting Shear has untech on hit, Flechette Engage launches lower to the ground and more progressive damage output for heat levels (Many characters are outdoing her with their normal damage even at heat level 2).

Kagura: Faster start-up on both Dragon Spirit Projectiles. Projectile doesn't disappear if Kagura is hit. Both versions of Dragon Ascent must be barrier blocked from the air.

Arakune: Loses 5 points of curse meter for each hit he takes (3-hit combo = 15 points)

Noel: Increase damage output of Drive attacks by 20%

Tager: 2D starts up faster (20 frames instead of 26).

Hakumen: Tsubaki must be blocked high.

Hibiki: Can forward dash cancel non-shadow air/ground Drive attacks.

Naoto: Overhead(2C) during Infernal Crusader causes untech on hit.

I don't think Noel needs that in particular. She needs damage, for sure, but not for her entire drive. You'd just force Noel's normals to be more crap and have a greater reliance on her drive. Special attacks or counter hit proration getting a boost sounds better to me. 

17 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

Histrionics? I'm not acting, though that does make me wonder if i'd be a good actor. But, it's as much for me as it is for my cause; if I give up, that's the end. Nothing happens. And if I stop using my voice for what I want, i'm telling ASW that it's ok if they don't add Jubei and that it's acceptable, and that's something I can't do. I truly don't aim to irritate anyone, but, no one else is speaking for Jubei, so I will keep the flag flying as the last bastion, regardless of who has what feelings towards or about me.

The others are correct. This isn't about fighting for a "cause," what good will that do in this thread? It's for news and gameplay.

So if Jubei gets announced, sure, go ahead and talk about it, but stop shoe horning it into the conversation. This is not the first time this has been said, so you get an infraction.

Orihalcon, you also get an infraction for your post.

The US version is coming out, so stay on topic.

So Store has the DLC up. No PS4 color and for those living in Canada (like me), be prepared to pay a bit more than the US prices. Mai will cost you $10.99 and Suasano'O will be $3.49.