kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

I've seen a few tweets. When you try to play Mai online, it loads Ragna with a weird color instead and crashes the game. Probably just because they haven't released her patch yet.

Fun, odd, and kind of a trolling fact. The NA version can switch to JP text but the JP version can not. On the plus side, netcode seems MUCH better this time around. The matches I played had no lag.

1 hour ago, narga21 said:

is the glitch only for us versions that pick her? cause i've been playing her off and on since she released. 

Played against a Mai player, though considering they had half a thousand matches under their belt, they probably had the JPN/HK version. I can confirm that there are no problems when playing against a Mai in that regard. But the jury's still out on what would happen if I were to use her. 

After playing some Lobby Matches, people are right: the netplay is much, much better this time around. 4 bar connections are as smooth as ever. 3 has no noticeable difference. 2 has some stutter here or there, but I think the stage had more to do with that than anything (played on Sacrifice, Sight of Gods and nighttime Oriental when they occurred). Put it on Lessons the next time and there really was no lag that made it detrimental to the match.

I was set to really not enjoy CF, to be entirely honest. The past few months has really brought my spirits down in regards to it so I was fully prepared to just buy it and not touch Online or interact with anyone. But as soon as I picked up my newly purchased fight-pad and started messing around with the new blood, I felt reinvigorated. The matches I've had up to this point were a blast, regardless if I was winning, losing or getting utterly thrashed (usually the last 2). CF really does feel like a "complete package" and it's quite impressive since the humble beginnings of CT.

Anybody know how to get the blue/glowy PSN colors for the NA version of the game, or were they indeed a JP-only preorder bonus? (For what it's worth, I did preorder the NA version from the PSN store.)

2 hours ago, Niko said:

Anybody know how to get the blue/glowy PSN colors for the NA version of the game, or were they indeed a JP-only preorder bonus? (For what it's worth, I did preorder the NA version from the PSN store.)

Technically, it was only a JP digital only pre-order bonus, nothing like that was for the NA digital pre-order, just the demo. Sorry...

But hey, not to fear, at least the Dengeki colors are available. Free, even, lol.

But yeah, at the moment, the neon style color probably isn't available in the overseas versions, and it'll probably come by later. Also, the character plush items did come out, but no My Room collab items that JP got (Tokiden/Nico-Nico/Hangame/Gunslinger Stratos/Hori), sad.

Anyways, Aksys mentioned in a tweet, head to the Ishana lobby, get a special "My Room" item. From 11/1 to 11/7.

6 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Technically, it was only a JP digital only pre-order bonus, nothing like that was for the NA digital pre-order, just the demo. Sorry...

But hey, not to fear, at least the Dengeki colors are available. Free, even, lol.

But yeah, at the moment, the neon style color probably isn't available in the overseas versions, and it'll probably come by later. Also, the character plush items did come out, but no My Room collab items that JP got (Tokiden/Nico-Nico/Hangame/Gunslinger Stratos/Hori), sad.

Anyways, Aksys mentioned in a tweet, head to the Ishana lobby, get a special "My Room" item. From 11/1 to 11/7.

The Dengeki only seems to exist for PS3, how do I get it on my PS4?

The DLC's cross-buy, you'll get it on both systems.

Check your download list to see if both PS3/PS4 DLC versions contains the color after acquiring it.

28 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

The DLC's cross-buy, you'll get it on both systems.

Check your download list to see if both PS3/PS4 DLC versions contains the color after acquiring it.

Wait, I need to have the game on two consoles?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Maaaaaaaaan Susan is mad fun! It seems I can't get any matches online to try him out vs people though. Seems like I see a lot of 1 and 0 bar connections and the few green connections avoid me like the plague. FeelsHakuMan

How do you unlock system voices in this game? DLC, or need to beat the game or something?

3 hours ago, zeroredux said:

Does anyone know how to get the legacy controllers to work? I am having a hard time trying to synch it up like revelator had.

This stuff is broken.

My HowTo :

- plug PS3 legacy controller

- launch game

- window will pop up saying "legacy controller detected" blabla

- enter the main menu of the game with the PS4 controller

- switch user of PS4 with the PS4 controller

- your legacy controller will be used as the main controller for the game.

If you want to join a room with a password, you will need a keyboard and link it to the user that launched the game.

Yes, this is broken.

6 hours ago, mAc Chaos said:

How do you unlock system voices in this game? DLC, or need to beat the game or something?

Apparently you have to do the character's respective arcade route. It wasn't made clear which Act to beat, or if you need to do all 3 Acts for one character. Could someone find out what the answer to that is then, please?

4 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

Apparently you have to do the character's respective arcade route. It wasn't made clear which Act to beat, or if you need to do all 3 Acts for one character. Could someone find out what the answer to that is then, please?

All I know is that completing just the first act for a character isn't enough to unlock their system voice. I would assume you need to complete all acts, but that's just me speculating.

7 hours ago, mAc Chaos said:

You can get them as DLC or, as stated, through Arcade Mdoe.

1 minute ago, Vulcan422 said:

You can get them as DLC or, as stated, through Arcade Mdoe.

You can not unlock them via arcade mode. They are only available as DLC, the exception being Susanoo's. You can unlock Susanoo's system voice just by unlocking Susanoo as a playable character. Es's and Mai's are bundled with their character DLC and Kajun's is bundled with Mai.

^^Can confirm.  Spent all yesterday trying a bunch of different arcade mode unlocks for every character, hitting every act they have.  Nothing unlocked for any of them.  Looks like it's DLC only after all, gents.

Susanoo is actually included in the base game, and is unlockable for free by playing thru the story mode completely.  The paid unlock is only there if you can't stand doing the story.  Mai is considered a full dlc character not included in the base game, hence why she costs more.

Just now, Cocomonk said:

Susanoo is actually included in the base game, and is unlockable for free by playing thru the story mode completely.  The paid unlock is only there if you can't stand doing the story.  Mai is considered a full dlc character not included in the base game, hence why she costs more.

Thanks,

That answers that question.