kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

20 hours ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

Does anyone know when the Dengeki and Famitsu colors for BBCF will be up on the NA PSN? 

Nope, no clue, other than the Dengeki colors appearing out of nowhere for the first week then since removed on NA PSN, its going to be a while, if we're even going to get them.

Hopefully they add the English Dub so I can understand wtf these long intros and mid battle conversations are talking about. :v:

On 27/12/2016 at 11:07 PM, jeffery the skeleton said:

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/4gamer-interviews-japanese-creators-2017-ambitions

Mori reconfirms that CF will be getting post launch support here. Kazuto Sekine also teases an announcement at the ASW fighting game awards on January 14th but I doubt it's BB related.

If Pachi dares to say another GG is coming...

19 hours ago, GunBlazer said:

If Pachi dares to say another GG is coming...

It would actually makes sense, since it is the last one in Xrd and, probably, will launch in the arcades this or the next year

On 12/29/2016 at 2:28 PM, MoneyD90 said:

Hopefully they add the English Dub so I can understand wtf these long intros and mid battle conversations are talking about. :v:

At this point it's more likely they'd just remove story mode from future entries so they'd have less to translate.

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 5:46 PM, solidscheme said:

While I'm not really sure why Corey put up a CPEX Combo Video, since it's an outdated game, but I made a post about the recent Christmas Festa Tournament Tokyo Button Mashers held over Christmas.  I'd initially thought we'd missed a balance update or something, since the Console characters are in the Arcades now, and those things historically have gone hand-in-hand, but I suppose they're waiting on that for some reason?  When we get that, or if there's news at this event in 11 days, I'm sure Woocash or I will get on it.  We've made an effort to get a bit more ASW stuff on our site, but there's not much going on right now, compared to SFV or KI that are continuously getting patches and characters added.

Man, it's a little sad how quiet the forums have gotten. It's like the game never came out at all.

I hope they stick to it and give CF the extra characters, dub, story content, dub, balance patches, and English dub it deserves.

I'd be happy with just the characters honestly, i'm not expecting more story content or a dub.

Balance patches are easy enough I guess. Wonder who'd get nerfed and buffed out of the previously console exclusive characters.

19 hours ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Man, it's a little sad how quiet the forums have gotten. It's like the game never came out at all.

I hope they stick to it and give CF the extra characters, dub, story content, dub, balance patches, and English dub it deserves.

English dub isn't going to happen. That costs money and ASW won't do it for free. Charging for DLC dub when the base game was priced at $60 would anger most people. 

Changing the subject back to gameplay here. I had noticed some flaws that Susanoo has coming from his users and there is one flaw that can't be corrected which is the fact that he can't carry his unlocks between rounds. As a Susanoo users, I agree it is something annoying unlock every round every seal, but if he carried it, imagine how insane he would become. Plus balance go straight to hell (I know, we are talking about BB) but he would be freaking OP since you just use his Distortion to unlock everything.

8 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Well, Sekine was the one teasing a reveal for this event. He's been working on Xrd, so what he was referring to is probably related to GG.

I'm hoping there's a BlazBlue announcement to go with, though.

Well, didn't think it was possible, but...

The My Room Collaboration DLC is now available stateside, all free. (Unknown yet for EU/PAL regions. The DLC is still on the JP PSN as well, but will no longer be available on the JP PSN store until the end of the month, due to them being available for a limited time.)

Gunslinger Stratos, Toukiden 2, Hangame, NicoNico.

Nothing yet on the Hori DLC (Stick and/or Pad items with wall posters.)

Blazblue announced for Nintendo Switch, no subtitle yet but I guess is going to be Central Fiction. Maybe this is going to be the announcement for the fighting awards tournament.

Edit: ASW is saying: " A BlazBlue series game ", I guess is a little ambiguous, maybe is not a normal BB game, something like a party fighting game?.

1 hour ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Blazblue announced for Nintendo Switch, no subtitle yet but I guess is going to be Central Fiction. Maybe this is going to be the announcement for the fighting awards tournament.

You know, this is just... bad. After reading this I went to see some of ASW games I have on Steam, I asked myself why I punish myself loving Blazblue. They prefer to announce a game for a console that is not even on sale and have received more criticism than praise instead at least giving PC gamers a hint of if we are getting the game and when.
When I see 20k copies sold of Revelator despite they sold the DLCs that were free on PSN I wonder how much love does ASW needs from PC gamers to at least gain the right of knowing if the game is coming to PC or not.
Sadly I have to admit that in PC neither Gabe or Microsoft arent signing "carte blanche" and thats why ASW doesnt like the PC platform. Guess we cant compete on that with Nintendo or Sony.

Edited by orochi_kyo
typo

22 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

They hide the title because it's called "Blazblue Centralfiction: Jubei Edition". :roboky:

Wonder why people keep asking for character that will be bringing more balance troubles than good. Guess I have to get used that some of the BB player base only wants new stuff every 3 months instead of a balanced game.