kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

That is clearly fake. Mori said to wait until EVO for an announcement. That said the cruelest part of the joke is saying that there would be story updates about Es. I would do anything for them to at least have her meet Nine and Celica considering that little detail of THEM BECOMING BFFS IN LOST MEMORIES!

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:40 PM, TekkamanArk said:

April Fools! :toot:

18 hours ago, Toxin45 said:

So when does evo end?

July 16th.

I knew that announcement was fake as soon as they said Linhua was gonna be playable and the DLC announcers will be Izanami and Kajun, even though they are already DLC now. 

And if they THINK about making Linhua over Mr. Feline Samurai, I STG...

11 hours ago, GF9Returns said:

I knew that announcement was fake as soon as they said Linhua was gonna be playable and the DLC announcers will be Izanami and Kajun, even though they are already DLC now. 

And if they THINK about making Linhua over Mr. Feline Samurai, I STG...

You? I was pricing flight tickets to Japan.

Well, here's some good news guys, and yes, besides April fools already passed, it took a while, but the Dengeki/Famitsu DLC is now availalbe in the NA/UA PS Store (Free!). (Unsure about other regions besides Asia/JP).

Dengeki Colors / My Room Items

Famitsu Colors / My Room Items

4 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

I am starting to think the After-EVO announcement will be the PC version of CF

Probably will. Nothing else, just "here's CF on PC, yaaaaay! What DLC characters?"

3 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

Probably will. Nothing else, just "here's CF on PC, yaaaaay! What DLC characters?"

Dude seriously, why must you freak out over every single thing that even resembling news? There is NOTHING that says a PC release has any connection to DLC characters, or that either of those are connected to EVO. Now I'm not saying we will be getting something else after EVO but that's still 3 months away. Save your judgment until it actually comes. We all get it, you REALLY want Jubei to be playable. You have told us a thousand times so you don't need to continue to do so at every opportunity. Are you really so obsessed that the possibility of a PC release, which has zero bearing on DLC, is worth getting upset over?

5 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

Dude seriously, why must you freak out over every single thing that even resembling news? There is NOTHING that says a PC release has any connection to DLC characters, or that either of those are connected to EVO. Now I'm not saying we will be getting something else after EVO but that's still 3 months away. Save your judgment until it actually comes. We all get it, you REALLY want Jubei to be playable. You have told us a thousand times so you don't need to continue to do so at every opportunity. Are you really so obsessed that the possibility of a PC release, which has zero bearing on DLC, is worth getting upset over?

I'm not upset that a PC release exists. Far from it, i'm happy that one exists because some of my friends are PC only gamers, so I can share in CF with them when this version comes out.

What you took as anger was exasperation.

I'd like some more info on the Switch version, myself.

Since the Vita isn't working out anymore this would be my go to device for the updated version.....which will come with a dub if they aren't completely foolish enough to think anyone's buying a BlazBlue balance patch re-release in the face upcoming Injustice, Marvel, and fricking Tekken.

It's going to be an announcement regarding Central Fiction. Otherwise it wouldn't be at EVO and would be announced through some other, non-FGC related media outlet.

Stop thinking that ArcSys hates you without proper reasoning. It accomplishes nothing and makes you look like a fucking idiot.

5 hours ago, Vulcan422 said:

It's going to be an announcement regarding Central Fiction. Otherwise it wouldn't be at EVO and would be announced through some other, non-FGC related media outlet.

Stop thinking that ArcSys hates you without proper reasoning. It accomplishes nothing and makes you look like a fucking idiot.

Alright then. Keep that in mind when the reveal is either "we caved and did a dub guys!", Blayzbloo, or something else inconsequential, then tell me i'm wrong.

1 hour ago, TekkamanArk said:

Alright then. Keep that in mind when the reveal is either "we caved and did a dub guys!", Blayzbloo, or something else inconsequential, then tell me i'm wrong.

A. Different strokes for different folks, but do keep in mind that for quite a few people the announcement of a dub is anything BUT inconsequential.

B. If they announce a Blayzbloo title at frickin' EVO no one would be angry, they'd be too distracted by the flying pigs that appeared out of nowhere.

7 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

I'm sorry. Did you serious just say that a dub, something that is present throughout literally 100% of the gameplay experience, inconsequential? I understand if you personally don't care for it but wake the fuck up if you think it doesn't matter. It matters to just as many, if not more, people than "must have Jubei nao" does. Are you really so far up your own ass with this Jubei business that anything else is inconsequential? I would bet even things like unlimited characters, new story content, or a different playable character being announced (Kajun is not unrealistic since she already has arcade art) would be inconsequential to you as long as they're not your precious Jubei.

Your attitude towards this is utterly baffling. You seem resigned to disappointment despite having absolutely no proof of what is to come. You do realize you are complaining about a conclusion to a future announcement that you yourself made up right? Your relationship with this series seems masochistic. It would be so much more bearable if every hint at something new made you excitedly hope that it's Jubei as opposed to your doom and gloom nonsense. If you are so convinced you will never get Jubei either give up on the series or learn to deal with it like a rational human being and move on because your constant bitching, which has extended to lashing out at literally nothing, is not healthy for you and just pisses the rest of us off.

12 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

I'm sorry. Did you serious just say that a dub, something that is present throughout literally 100% of the gameplay experience, inconsequential? I understand if you personally don't care for it but wake the fuck up if you think it doesn't matter. It matters to just as many, if not more, people than "must have Jubei nao" does. Are you really so far up your own ass with this Jubei business that anything else is inconsequential? I would bet even things like unlimited characters, new story content, or a different playable character being announced (Kajun is not unrealistic since she already has arcade art) would be inconsequential to you as long as they're not your precious Jubei.

Your attitude towards this is utterly baffling. You seem resigned to disappointment despite having absolutely no proof of what is to come. You do realize you are complaining about a conclusion to a future announcement that you yourself made up right? Your relationship with this series seems masochistic. It would be so much more bearable if every hint at something new made you excitedly hope that it's Jubei as opposed to your doom and gloom nonsense. If you are so convinced you will never get Jubei either give up on the series or learn to deal with it like a rational human being and move on because your constant bitching, which has extended to lashing out at literally nothing, is not healthy for you and just pisses the rest of us off.

No, i'm not calling the dub inconsequential, i'm saying Blayzbloo is inconsequential, and I expect something more along those lines, or separately, their big announcement is a dub. Which, cool, i'd like the dub, but that'd be disappointing to have as a big announcement at an event instead of like, just announcing it on Twitter or something. And, if it was present for 100% of the gameplay experience, we wouldn't be having to hope a dub happens eventually.

Unlimited characters would be a dumb announcement because, while they were a thing before, no one really took them serious. So yes, Unlimited would be inconsequential. New story content? Depends. If it's something set after the ending of the story, no. If it's more "wacky fun times" at the Academy, yes. Different playable character? Considering we have pretty much everyone other than Jubei worth mentioning at this point in the playable roster, that's pretty much true. Kajun has a story presence, but not a lot as she's often in a supporting role, and I don't believe we've ever even seen her fight. I'm sure she's able to in some capacity, but why try to make a non-combatant into a fighter when we have literally the last important character left who's a combatant?

You can only get burned so many times before you stop getting your hopes up. There's no reason for me to think they'd add Jubei when they not only added everyone of note in this story, but pulled people from other dimensions just to do nothing with them rather than add Jubei. If they had actually been used effectively, then you could make an argument, but as it stands, what does Mai, Es, or Naoto add to the story of BBCF? Naoto adds the most, and that's just literally being a plot device to move things forward rather than Naoto himself mattering. They practically could have inserted Taokaka into his role for the same effect. Es just kind of shows up and peaces out, and Mai is a background character at most in terms of her involvement here.

As for moving on? I will, when it's clear that this is the end, Blazblue's done, no DLC characters, no Extend/enhanced versions, etc. When that happens, ASW can eat a dick for all it matters to me.