kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

4 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Sorry about that guys, I thought there would be something.

There might not have been anything BlazBlue related, but Enkidu and Wagner were shown multiple times so to me the stream was worth it.

All fingers crossed for BlazBlue on Sunday.

18 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

I'm not surprised that nothing new was said at the panel, but, at the same time, what was that panel even about?

They mostly just talked about the fighting game industry and EVO and stuff. Nothing that important.

6 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Sorry about that guys, I thought there would be something.

Nothing to apologize for.

1 hour ago, TekkamanArk said:

I think they mentioned it would be Blazblue specifically, but all i'm really expecting is Switch version maybe.

I'm not sure where that was mentioned but who knows. All I know is that the RWBY fighting game is almost guaranteed to be announced around then as well. Not that I really care if we get an announcement about BlazBlue anymore since I just got a Toy Story world and 2018 release for Kingdom Hearts 3.

16 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

All I know is that the RWBY fighting game is almost guaranteed to be announced around then as well.

How are you so sure that a RWBY fighting game is in the works? From that one Forbes interview where Mori said he'd like to make a RWBY fighting game if he were to make a fighting game on non-orignal intellectual property? That's far from a confirmed thing. Did I miss something integral?

Besides that, we are speculating about an announcement when BlazBlue is on the main stage, right? It wouldn't make any sense for an announcement to happen if it isn't BlazBlue related.

1 hour ago, Steve-Fiction said:

How are you so sure that a RWBY fighting game is in the works? From that one Forbes interview where Mori said he'd like to make a RWBY fighting game if he were to make a fighting game on non-orignal intellectual property? That's far from a confirmed thing. Did I miss something integral?

Besides that, we are speculating about an announcement when BlazBlue is on the main stage, right? It wouldn't make any sense for an announcement to happen if it isn't BlazBlue related.

Rooster Teeth announced that they will appear at EVO and later confirmed a RWBY fighting game is on the way. Since Mori, let's say, has shown some interest, we are just connecting the dots.

13 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Rooster Teeth announced that they will appear at EVO and later confirmed a RWBY fighting game is on the way. Since Mori, let's say, has shown some interest, we are just connecting the dots.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm not convinced but I guess we'll see. Whatever it is really doesn't belong in the BlazBlue finals though, ASW related or not.

FINALLY EVERYONE WILL SHUT UP ABOUT JUBEI!!!

Also HOLY SHIT BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle with Ruby Rose!!! So that's what was going on with Rooster Teeth. A bit disappointed it's not a full RWBY fighting game but what can you do.

1 minute ago, TekkamanArk said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!

woo~, never have to see you or anyone carry on about jubei, lol

bbxetc looks rad

WE MADE IT BRO! JUBEI'S IN!

Just now, Ogiga99 said:

FINALLY EVERYONE WILL SHUT UP ABOUT JUBEI!!!

Also HOLY SHIT BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle with Ruby Rose!!! So that's what was going on with Rooster Teeth. A bit disappointed it's not a full RWBY fighting game but what can you do.

Not only Ruby Rose, but with the franchise by itself. It is Blazblue x Persona4 x UNIEL x RWBY

4 minutes ago, Devdan said:

bbxetc looks rad

Hey, you know what, i'm on cloud nine. Yeah, no more complaining about Jubei not being in.

2 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Not only Ruby Rose, but with the franchise by itself. It is Blazblue x Persona4 x UNIEL x RWBY

Wait, I just remembered, was it announced for PC too?

bbxetc looks rad

1 minute ago, solidscheme said:

Jubei, Finally!!

BBCF Tag? OMG Capcom's in trouble. 

Capcom is hella dead at this point.

I can't rest until I know the BB crossover is a PC game too. I don't want to wait 2 years...

4 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

Will there be another character other than Jubei though?

It looked like they wanted to say more, but didn't have time because of Tekken.

Holy flappin' Amaterasu shenanigans Haku-men! Jubei!? Didn't actually think I'd see the day when he becomes playable. Good job guys, your patience paid off. Now I have to dust off the rust on my fingers and wait in anticipation for the day when my Susanoo gets to grind the feline into powder. It's a good day indeed.

The new multi-cross tag battle is looking promising as well. Hype is real indeed.

3 hours ago, Toxin45 said:

Will there be another character other than Jubei though?

Always possible but never expect it. That seems to be the best possible course of action.

34 minutes ago, Volt said:

Wait, I just remembered, was it announced for PC too?

Probably, but my main concern is for PS3 I didn't saw the plataforms they've announced and...

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD!

Could it... be... the game that will come for Switch too?

3 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Probably, but my main concern is for PS3 I didn't saw the plataforms they've announced and...

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD!

Could it... be... the game that will come for Switch too?

Far as I'm concerned, the game can come out on a goddamn potato with wires crudely attached so long as it means the game(s) are available to as many people as possible and plays sweet. These 2 new entries might be the perfect time to gather new fans/players while retaining the current ones. So I'm all for it.