kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Well, TekkamanArc, are you finally happy about now? Now we can calmy discuss about Jubei as a proper character.

Other than that, the ASW Tag game is surprising, even with the RWBY representation. Shame it doesn't have anyone in GG, since Xrd is their latest thing and I doubt they would use their X2 sprites to clash it out, lol.

While it would be more nice if any other ASW representation like Arcana, Hokuto, or even Basara would be in, sadly, its not going to happen, lol. (Well, there's always mugen, lol.)

At first glance Jubei moveset looks like Taokaka, Bang and Valkenhayn combined.  I am very concerned about his damage dealt. Of course I am happy that they finally made him playable.

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

franchise by itself. It is Blazblue x Persona4 x UNIEL x RWBY

Almost. It seems that Guilty Gear need to wait :D However UNIEL really surprised me.

8 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, TekkamanArc, are you finally happy about now? Now we can calmy discuss about Jubei as a proper character.

Other than that, the ASW Tag game is surprising, even with the RWBY representation. Shame it doesn't have anyone in GG, since Xrd is their latest thing and I doubt they would use their X2 sprites to clash it out, lol.

While it would be more nice if any other ASW representation like Arcana, Hokuto, or even Basara would be in, sadly, its not going to happen, lol. (Well, there's always mugen, lol.)

Sure, would love to talk about him more properly when he's playable. I can't wait to find out when that will be.

Tag game looks interesting, never was into RWBY but I could be interested.

I'd love to have those other games too, but that's even more licensing woes, especially with Hokuto.

20 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Uniel and P4 fit better than GG. GG plays so much more all-out offense. These other games have actual legit stay-far-away-from-me zoners.

3 hours ago, solidscheme said:

Uniel and P4 fit better than GG. GG plays so much more all-out offense. These other games have actual legit stay-far-away-from-me zoners.

Not even that, but I think it's just that GG shifted "gears" into their sprites from Xrd onward that trying to "go back" to ones that fit more in with this cross-tag battle game would be kinda...awkward.

Should have saw the RWBY coming.

Even without the Arc Sys interview, RT [and pre-death Monty] wanting the show to be in a fighter, and of course the RT Evo announcement...

There was the bloody RWBY themed color pallets in CF as if they were in the same league as the GG/P4A ones....hindsight 20/20

Also forgot how popular RWBY has gotten since its humble beginnings with the Red trailer to being an international hit. That crowd reaction.

So can someone indulge my heathen curiosity and extrapolate on the whole Jubei situation? Is he being added as DLC to base BBCF or are we getting a whole new BBCF package? I've been trying to find this out for a while now since waking up and sadly have had no luck...or am just not looking in the right places.

2 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

So can someone indulge my heathen curiosity and extrapolate on the whole Jubei situation. Is he being added as DLC to base BBCF or are we getting a whole new BBCF package? I've been trying to find this out for a while now since waking up and sadly have had no luck...or am just not looking in the right places.

They said "we'll have more information soon". So I guess we'll have to wait.

3 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

They said "we'll have more information soon". So I guess we'll have to wait.

Fair enough. I'll just hope for the latter for the time being. "Summer 2017" is already here so that's a plus at least.

Comparing those 4 franchises, you can make the cross over with no problem, since all of them use 4-button-layout, which it would make slightly impossible to GG comes in. And since RWBY has some similarities to Blazblue, obviously it will be the same mechanic.

I hope this BB content releases this month... but I think weird that they just announced one char, I mean, where would they put Jubei, without making the screen look asymetrical?

Ah, it is so good to see that the forum is back, full speed ahead!

3 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

What's different about the HUD? It looks the same to me.

Sorry I meant to edit that part out as just quoting Jourdal's twitter. But on closer inspection, I'd say the timer box is different and the healthbar has some other touches (like the techno-lines). Compare to this one for better results.

https://apollo2.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP1024/CUSA04191_00/FREE_CONTENTpgMgfiXxeVo7mYhDWI1F/PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT1_128272.jpg

Well I'm glad we're getting Jubei, though does that mean the roster is complete?  I mean, I'm not complaining!  It would be nice, and I can't really think of anyone else they could/would add without getting into Melty Blood-esque alternate characters (not that we haven't already tread well into that territory with Hazama/Terumi/Susanoo, but yanno).  Maybe a little story thing or two, something to cap off the current storyarc nicely, I suppose.  Hopefully it'll be built into CF and Mori will keep good on not having a CFEx (I've been waiting for the announcement and holding off on getting CF... also, I'm trying to finish the storymodes for the other three games up on PC.  I'd forgotten how weird things started out in CT.)

That aside, I'm REALLY hoping this is the beginning of a RWBY fighting game series.  Like, I would die.

Mori's kind of a flake sometimes, but I'm 120% behind whatever high octane anime bullshit he has up his sleeve generally, and knowing the world, I honestly can't think of a better series to fit in that isn't an already established fighting game series.

Spoiler

Should have saw the RWBY coming.

Even without the Arc Sys interview, RT [and pre-death Monty] wanting the show to be in a fighter, and of course the RT Evo announcement...

There was the bloody RWBY themed color pallets in CF as if they were in the same league as the GG/P4A ones....hindsight 20/20

Also forgot how popular RWBY has gotten since its humble beginnings with the Red trailer to being an international hit. That crowd reaction.

So it finally happened after almost 8 years...they finally made him playable. That new theme for him playing in the background is pretty fucking hype too I gotta say.

Also really look forward to playing a Yang/Tager or Arakune/Merkava team.

Just now, jeffery the skeleton said:

Life is good. They really went above and beyond this time, huh?

Oh yeah. I don't care if this is a DLC, Extend, or something else, i'm happy. I got my cat. Bring it on!

Jubei looks cool. Rwby being added is really cool. (That anime fighting scenes were really really awesome)

as as long as Rachel makes it into that tag team game (she should), I'll buy it, import it, whatever

It took them 8-9 years, but it was well worth the wait! He looks so good!

The only thing bad about it though, is that a few moves on his movelist appears to be a little "hakumen slowish", but I guess that's okay to due to balance.

EDIT: Hate my damn phone keyboard, messed up my grammar.

2 hours ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Anything on BlazBlue Switch, or is it still a wild card?

Nothing yet, so far...but eventually there will be news of it.

Any yeah, to those saying..."I've been waiting since CT for Jubei", lol.