kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

2 hours ago, solidscheme said:

it's still being translated.

Looks like we might be waiting even longer for the patch. August 3rd is for the arcade people. Good grief...

I'm ok with this. Let them beta test the cat.

5 hours ago, Monarch said:

0:59 - Astral Heat, have we seen that mask at any point during the story?

I think it's just his face upon removing the eyepatch.

Nice analysis!

4 hours ago, Vulcan422 said:

Oh my fucking God Susan is finally not going to suck YES YES YES

Is that really the case? I've never been one to properly gauge the weight of a character's changes until I feel them for myself. Primarily I am more concerned with the supposed pressure loss and the "riskier drives" comment. Though your enthusiasm is welcoming anyway and I'd be lying if the prospect of this not being the full list didn't excite me.

Anyone wanna indulge me and offer a take on Mai's changes? Beyond the 5CC no longer hitting opponent's behind her (never seen it happen and I don't believe it should), I am not sure how to interpret those changes made to her. Again, never been one to properly read and understand these things until I physically have access to them. Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Luminos564 said:

Is that really the case? I've never been one to properly gauge the weight of a character's changes until I feel them for myself. Primarily I am more concerned with the supposed pressure loss and the "riskier drives" comment. Though your enthusiasm is welcoming anyway and I'd be lying if the prospect of this not being the full list didn't excite me.

Anyone wanna indulge me and offer a take on Mai's changes? Beyond the 5CC no longer hitting opponent's behind her (never seen it happen and I don't believe it should), I am not sure how to interpret those changes made to her. Again, never been one to properly read and understand these things until I physically have access to them. Thanks in advance.

Maybe he's should be played....differently. Just a thought.

6 hours ago, Vulcan422 said:

Oh my fucking God Susan is finally not going to suck YES YES YES

I'm curious if Sundering Claws has anything different at various levels. Also, the properties of other specials.

1 hour ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

where's muh dub tho.

Just wait for it,i mean's we got Jubei after all this years so is not impossible for them to release a dub, if Jubei who never been playable in the series can become playable,why a dub that have been in the series since the first game can't return to the game?

Right now anything is possible,so just stay possitive like me :keke:

As for Jubei, i really love everything about him,the way he uses his sword,how he use his claw like Wolverine except is much more wild (and a nice callback to one of Tao DD),and how he uses a Nekomata as a fireball,his drive (the one with the bumper and the black claw that he uses on Jin) looks versatile and interesting because it place a mark on the enemy like Azrael drive,wonder what it will do though,his DD and EA looks realy cool too especialy the fiery X slash at the end of the trailer,but i really curious with the buff type DD,but seing how the stage become dark for the entire animation,i know that it will be deadly,suck that we can't see his astral though,i mean why do they even need to tease that? All in all,he really gonna become my number one main because the way he fight is just really cool for me and i already waited for nine years just for him.

as for tag battle,it looks interesting indeed and we got a RWBY character,while i never watch RWBY,i always love Ruby rose design and weapon,so this is a plus for me,wanna see more of it before diving to the hype train though (hope i got Seth who is my main in uniel to join the fray)

Finally the changelog,for me the change looks good because most of the top tier got hit by a hammer in the head,while all of the low tiers seem to get some buff especially Susanoo and Bullet.
the change they make to EA is pretty good to,making it minus on block should make it riskier to use which is a plus,but the OD change is kinda worrying and the nerf on Makoto is really unneeded and random,i mean i think she still gonna be fine despite the nerf,but i still think they should buff her up a little to compensate the nerf .

Withou realizing it i already make a wall of text,sorry if this cause an unconveniece and thanks for anyone willing to read my thought.

2 hours ago, mitsuyoshi said:

Just wait for it,i mean's we got Jubei after all this years so is not impossible for them to release a dub, if Jubei who never been playable in the series can become playable,why a dub that have been in the series since the first game can't return to the game?

Because more people give a shit about another playable character [especially one that has been asked for years] aka more game content then another language option choice this late in the game. 

Hell if they were really gung ho about bringing back the dub then having dub Ragna voice in the BB cross tag battle trailer at an American event location instead of Sugita would have erased all doubts. 

Not saying it won't happen, but saying Cat = dub time! might raise hope again here about dubs and we just got over the reality.

I swear I appreciate all the work you guys did for translating all these Balance Changes, however I really hate when people comment the translations. You can do that at the end or even here calmly but no...you have to insert your opinion everywhere. You can comment about the way you translate or the understanding of the meaning. The Susanoo translation is a great example of what no one should do. You quickly get confused about the translation and comments. If you want to do a job, do it correctly. 

Again Thank you guys, but that needed to be said somehow.  

On 7/18/2017 at 6:36 AM, Luminos564 said:

• Generally, it sounds like her combo damage will be lower overall when using the current combo paths, particularly in the corner where 236a, 236b, and enhanced 214x are staples. 
  • The B stance > overhead changes seem like quality of life fixes. I recall particular things (5x~8a > 5aca) strangely dropping on counterhit vs normal hit, and it sounds like it'd be nice to get ~8a instead of ~6a with a ~9a input.
  • Less blowback on 214b/c is likely a positive overall. While it cuts corner carry off an aerial ender, it'll give better oki positioning and a more-stable RC continuation without reaching the corner. Also, shockwaves will land more consistently at midscreen.
  • The bigger wallbounce on hit and fatal starter on B stance > 6a could potentially lead to new routes. It currently doesn't seem to have much use outside of corner combo part, especially midscreen even with CH or RC. So this could change that up.
  • Vacuum vs airborne opponent on tipper 236a could also lead to new midscreen routes but seems pretty situational. Mainly thinking that a meterless 5a pickup could be possible - maybe after something like max range 2bc > 236a?

10 hours ago, Kikirin said:
  • Generally, it sounds like her combo damage will be lower overall when using the current combo paths, particularly in the corner where 236a, 236b, and enhanced 214x are staples. 
  • The B stance > overhead changes seem like quality of life fixes. I recall particular things (5x~8a > 5aca) strangely dropping on counterhit vs normal hit, and it sounds like it'd be nice to get ~8a instead of ~6a with a ~9a input.
  • Less blowback on 214b/c is likely a positive overall. While it cuts corner carry off an aerial ender, it'll give better oki positioning and a more-stable RC continuation without reaching the corner. Also, shockwaves will land more consistently at midscreen.
  • The bigger wallbounce on hit and fatal starter on B stance > 6a could potentially lead to new routes. It currently doesn't seem to have much use outside of corner combo part, especially midscreen even with CH or RC. So this could change that up.
  • Vacuum vs airborne opponent on tipper 236a could also lead to new midscreen routes but seems pretty situational. Mainly thinking that a meterless 5a pickup could be possible - maybe after something like max range 2bc > 236a?

I see, thank you. The blowback comment was what I was having a difficult time understanding whether or not it was a good thing. I'll take a bit weaker damage and weaker aerial corner carry (it really is too simple) if it means I can do more things at midscreen. Tipper combos are something more situational but hey, it sounds like ASW is trying make them more rewarding in this case so I'll take it.

Anyone know yet if Jubei is going to be paid DLC?

Also, Anyone know why Aksys never offers a sale for there DLC chars?

I have been going back to my old games cleaning up some unfinished Trophies. And having all the DLC chars for them would be a huge help.

Especially with BlazBlue CS 100 challenges. "Only trophy I am missing and its a sore spot for me at this point."

Plus I would love to use Mai in BB CF for the complete all challenges with one character. "Just missing this one and SpeedStar Route C"

I dont know what it is with these challenges but man I am terrible at them. I am just a casual "not by choice just that I am just not that great at these games. But I still love playing them".

6 hours ago, LeDelmo said:

Plus I would love to use Mai in BB CF for the complete all challenges with one character. "Just missing this one and SpeedStar Route C"

Susanoo's challenges are the easiest i think, you can try him instead of Mai.

Jubei and free balance patch is nice and all, but lack of new single player content like additional story (so much to expand on) or tweaks to abyss mode is pretty disappointing.

Personally as a Noel main, I'm excited that she is getting some buffs finally. Bottom tier no more? The changes to her the invul on her 4D will mean she has a true defensive tool at her disposal.

214A proration buffs sound really nice, but is it for both her P1 and P2, and by how much? Fingers crossed for a decent buff to its P2 so my CH 5C, 6C, 4D and Fatal 5D meterless punish combos do a bit over 4k now. My playstyle is a little too heavy focused on baiting and heavy punishing, so the general 1.3k damage nerf on my CH 5C combo hurt quite a bit. 

12 hours ago, Arcus Diabolus said:

Also, does anyone know when, or if, we will be getting a updated tier list once the patch comes out? 

Waaaay too early to be worried about a tier list. Pick up a character and study.