kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

2 hours ago, In&Out said:

Wow, don't get me wrong, but that sounds kinda egotistical. What about all those people, to whom Jubei wasn't the most awesomest thing in all of BlazBlue?

I wanted Jubei for so long, got mocked and ridiculed every time I spoke up for desiring him, and then when I want to celebrate about it, you want to tell me I need to be considerate of the feelings of others? You're not having your cake and eating it too. You all stomped on me every time I spoke up for my desires, now it's your turn to eat crow for a little bit. I had 1 sole desire, and I got it finally after all this wait, I couldn't care less what they do other than that.

13 hours ago, In&Out said:

Wow, don't get me wrong, but that sounds kinda egotistical. What about all those people, to whom Jubei wasn't the most awesomest thing in all of BlazBlue?

That's 90% of the FGC, though.  They only care about faves and that's it.  That's just the state of things unfortunately.

No idea where the timer will go, but my bet is the random select will go under Mu-12

Still kinda sucks they are basically confirming we won't get another character tho. Not sure who that would be, but still. 

Then again, we might be getting a tad bit spoiled when it comes to new characters. You figure, we started out with 12 in Calamity Trigger, then we got 8 in Continuum Shift, 8 in Chrono Phantasma and now we officially got 8 in Central Fiction. If they intended to follow that trend, there is no real reason or obligation to release another character. 

On 7/28/2017 at 0:59 PM, JustaMaskedFreak said:

The only thing that I really dislike about Jubei's position on the character select screen is because the middle section is supposed to be the final bosses of the game AND in the order they are fought (Mu>Terumi(at least in CP)>Nine>Izanami>Susanoo)

If that were true, then Nu-13 and Hazama need to be under Mu-12 for their roles as bosses in CT and CS. 

5 minutes ago, Arcus Diabolus said:

No idea where the timer will go, but my bet is the random select will go under Mu-12

Still kinda sucks they are basically confirming we won't get another character tho. Not sure who that would be, but still. 

Then again, we might be getting a tad bit spoiled when it comes to new characters. You figure, we started out with 12 in Calamity Trigger, then we got 8 in Continuum Shift, 8 in Chrono Phantasma and now we officially got 8 in Central Fiction. If they intended to follow that trend, there is no real reason or obligation to release another character. 

Mori hinted there'd be some stuff about Alpha-1 in the future, though playable wasn't hinted, so perhaps that's why they're doing it this way, to test Jubei and Alpha-1 before console release.

I have been a little bit out of touch with BB lately, sorry if I missed the news:

Regarding BBCF 2.0 (console) - do we know if it will be a DLC/patch/update or is it going to be a new version of the game that must be purchased?

Edited by Kezia
Edit to specify console inquiry, not arcade.

2 hours ago, Kezia said:

I have been a little bit out of touch with BB lately, sorry if I missed the news:

Regarding BBCF 2.0 (console) - do we know if it will be a DLC/patch/update or is it going to be a new version of the game that must be purchased?

Apparently, it will be a free update, with Jubei as DLC

That's interesting. Thanks for the info!

I had purchased the Japanese (physical) version of the game, and play it on my Canadian PSN-ID. I wonder if it will just update automatically or if I need to go manually find it on my JP account... hmmm... time will tell.

That Omni-directional slash reminds me of Millia Rage's Secret Garden ball, I hope it's not too convoluted to control.

Also hoping his guardstrings aren't worse than Izanami's.

We all gonna play Jubei...Seriously the waiting have been so long, so I just want to play as him asap. That dash through got me so excited, same as his low jump. However how I am supposed to fight Izanami and Rachel that just stay up there? 

Also it seems like activating his Drive Stance Super will be a big deal. "Want more mixups, burn that meter boy"

9 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

This is an interesting change, and I hope to see the others soon

Man, Susano'o be like:

"Overkill"? What's that? I'm just putting uppity little worms in their rightful place: face-down in the wretched earth, quivering beneath my foot.

4 hours ago, Monarch said:

Jubei Matches:

OK I know this is just first impressions and the people playing Jubei have not done much work with him (and "fresh character" syndrome is still very much in effect), but he is looking legit scary. He's got good pressure and mix-ups, with that "enhance" DD upping it up even further. Though what frightens me the most is his sheer mobility and I'm already trying to figure out how exactly does one even try to catch this little furball with the slower characters (Haku-men being the sole exception here because Haku-men cares not for a lot of things). It will be interesting to see how he develops further from this so color me excited.

I don't suppose JMF posted was Astrals on Jubei from Relius/Amane? Cause those links are kinda broken, lol. I'll wait on those, lol.

But yeah...saw Jubei's Astral somewhere, looks beast, lol.

---

Edit/Update: Saw both Astrals on Jubei...man...on Relius...sheesh, but on Amane...too cute, lol.

Edited by NeoStrayCat