kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

On 7/19/2017 at 6:39 PM, Luminos564 said:

I see, thank you. The blowback comment was what I was having a difficult time understanding whether or not it was a good thing. I'll take a bit weaker damage and weaker aerial corner carry (it really is too simple) if it means I can do more things at midscreen. Tipper combos are something more situational but hey, it sounds like ASW is trying make them more rewarding in this case so I'll take it.

Here's a quick combo showing the tipper 236a and j.214c blowback change: 

6 hours ago, Kikirin said:

Here's a quick combo showing the tipper 236a and j.214c blowback change: 

That's pretty spiffy. I mean yeah, you still have to be mindful of distance to get tips goings, but it's nice to have a juicy reward for when you do. More shenanigans is always welcome. Hopefully more stuff surfaces soon as I am itching to see just how Susano'o and Mai have been changed in action.

4 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Apparently, Jubei's AH will be "unique" in every character, before he starts slashing everyone to death.

Huh, that's really neat. Is that supposed to be Jubei's attack affecting the soul of his victim or something like that?

Now I wonder which characters will have really unique effects for this, like Terumi's ghost form here.

5 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Apparently, Jubei's AH will be "unique" in every character, before he starts slashing everyone to death.

I don't think it's going to be unique to every character. The Terumi one is a reference to how the Sekigan can see his true form but that is a detail exclusive to Terumi. It's a nice touch but won't effect any other characters.

2 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

I don't think it's going to be unique to every character. The Terumi one is a reference to how the Sekigan can see his true form but that is a detail exclusive to Terumi. It's a nice touch but won't effect any other characters.

Still, at the very least, we do get an idea what color represents that character's soul. Not a particularly interesting piece of information, but some people might find it interesting to know, like details on someone's blood type or birthday. 

4 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

Isn't this the balance changes that were already translated?

It is.

4 hours ago, ___Chester___ said:

Here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/edit

On 8/3/2017 at 0:19 PM, solidscheme said:

Does anyone know what 13 is a reference to? 13 is always the othher series reference palette.

15 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

Does anyone know what 13 is a reference to? 13 is always the othher series reference palette.

IIRC, Peacock from Skullgirls have a similar palette too, I guess it was Milk from The Super Milk-Chan Show

On August 4, 2017 at 6:43 PM, JustaMaskedFreak said:

IIRC, Peacock from Skullgirls have a similar palette too, I guess it was Milk from The Super Milk-Chan Show

So I'm guessing his GG color is Leo Whitefang?

On 08/08/2017 at 0:49 PM, solidscheme said:

Jubei will have 11.000 HP:

For a character that is supposed to be hit or miss and the lowest from the roster, he is quite tanky, huh?

36 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

For a character that is supposed to be hit or miss and the lowest from the roster, he is quite tanky, huh?

He also takes extra hit stun compared to everyone else

Seems to be so, Jubei coming 8/31, at the usual ASW character DLC price. 800Y (Usually $8 US.)

Dunno if other regions will have him the same day, but it'll be most likely. On steam however, not likely on the same day, but in the near future.

A reply to that tweet indicates that the PC DLC will be in the "near future". No idea what that means.