kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

A reply to that tweet indicates that the PC DLC will be in the "near future". No idea what that means.

Update on Gematsu

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/blazblue-central-fiction-character-dlc-jubei-launches-august-31-japan

"Aksys Games has confirmed an August 31 release for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 versions in North America. The additional character will cost $7.99."

At this rate, the Europe and PC announcements can't be that far behind.

Edit: Oops. TekkamanArk beat me to it. Additional confirmation, I guess?

Not me apparently, and IIRC, that debug stage probably has happened before in a previous BB, but not sure which one. Or was it P4A/U, can't really remember it much, lol.

Probably not the best place to ask this but apparently there is a mod on PC BBCF that allows you to change the stages for the game or was custom DLC provided to have backgrounds from other Arc games? I saw someone streaming the game that had the Persona 4 Ultimax backgrounds while fighting. Unless I didn't know about this as a normal stage in this game. Any insight on this is appreciated as I haven't seen this anywhere before on the net.

3 hours ago, HGhaleon said:

Probably not the best place to ask this but apparently there is a mod on PC BBCF that allows you to change the stages for the game or was custom DLC provided to have backgrounds from other Arc games? I saw someone streaming the game that had the Persona 4 Ultimax backgrounds while fighting. Unless I didn't know about this as a normal stage in this game. Any insight on this is appreciated as I haven't seen this anywhere before on the net.

Definitely not the best place. In order to get those stages you need the P4U stage files and rename them to blazblue ones, that's all.

BBCF 2.0 Early Tierlists from Dora

http://shoryuken.com/2017/08/23/early-blazblue-central-fiction-2-0-tier-list-gives-a-new-perspective-on-the-competitive-landscape/

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/168909043

S: Es, Nine, Platinum, Litchi

A: Rachel, Arakune, Carl, Hakumen, Valkenhayn, Hazama, Kagura, Azrael, Hibiki, Makoto

B: Susano’o, Naoto, Lambda=11, Nu=13, Mu=12, Relius Clover, Tsubaki, Tager

C: Mai, Izanami, Kokonoe, Amane, Izayoi, Noel, Jin, Ragna

D: Celica, Bullet, Terumi, Bang, Taokaka

Not surprised that Litchi is at the top, that's her place.

9 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Currently, it seems Jubei's AH has some... interaction with Hazama, Terumi and Susanoo. I wonder if there will be more

Checked, everyone else just has the red light. I was hoping for at least a different color for each. 

14 hours ago, solidscheme said:

Jubei's Drive is garbage. That mark he places on opponents rarely ever means anything.

I view the drive as a whole as a different take on Tao's Drive, albeit a bit less flexible until you enter Lotus state.  

Yay, now we only need to wait for Unlimited chars... Just Kidding.

BTW, not wanting to annoy anyone with this again, but since there will be a character announcemet for Cross Tag Battle, it means sooner or later the news thread for it will open, right?

Supposably, but yeah, I'll see if I can do some work with that, if I have the time to do so.

Edit/Update: Well, just did already.

Anyways, DLC Sale on the US PS Store, EsMai, and Susano-O are 1/2 off if you have an active PS+ sub (Es/Mai for $4, Susano-O for $1.24). Susano-O is unlockable in-game obviously, and Jubei is not part of the sale being recent DLC and all. Sales valid until 10/3/17. DLC is cross-buy and you'll get them for both PS3/PS4 versions.

Is anyone with a Jp copy having issues viewing USA player rooms? I got this big 2+gig patch  (not sure when it went up as I hadn't been online for a while, it's version 1.5 for ps3) and now I can't see player rooms or PWs but I can still meet people in the online lobby. It's such a weird issue.

On 11/30/2017 at 3:04 PM, Aegis High said:

Does anyone is having trouble downloading the lates Central fiction patch on PS3? and why is a 3.4GB patch? 

Nope downloaded just fine. I'm not sure why its that big, but from what I've read/hear, its to fix the network issues lately. And to fix some bugs, Jubei in particular, and some for Amane, Arakune, Bullet, and Susano-O.