kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

2 hours ago, Luminos564 said:

I don't get it, aren't demos supposed to be free? You know, try the darn thing out, see if you like it and then maybe buy the full version?

Their justification would probably be that it's the only way they'll provide one that has significant enough content; every other FG demo (except for the PS360 release of AC+) has had severe restrictions on not just what modes you can play, but which characters you can, whereas the Revelator and CF demos were pretty much the arcade versions with console menus, and they'd probably want you to believe that just putting that out there like any other demo would be too risky, without mentioning other ways that limited-time demos are done (such as that Japanese PS+ demo for Gravity Rush 2).

16 hours ago, KanaNoir said:

By the way, Central Fiction's European release date has been revealed a few hours ago. It's going to get released the 4th of November.

I can't believe that we're getting it so early. I'm usually swearing only by the English dub but if removing it avoids the usual year gap between japanese and western releases then it's worth having japanese voices only.

Well, this is how early we used to get the games with dubs.  It wasn't until CS:Extend with it's minimal new content that needed to be localized, and the terrible job they did doing so, that it started taking 6-12 months to localize the games.  That's why people are mad that they dropped the dub in order to 'release the game earlier.'

Spoiler

tumblr_messaging_oeitzeWRr91tzd86a_1280.jpg

Susano'o is playable if you beat the main story. NOL Noel is also unlockable. 

Susano'o has an Act 3 mode.

Massive spoiler for CF, but it's also news and gameplay, so open at your own risk I suppose.

Aaaand... the hype goes down. As I mentioned, Terumen, or Susanoo now, was predictable with almost no hype.

But I wonder how the hell people already have him! Daheck?!

Susano'o.......he looks really cool. He seems to have magatama for meter like Hakumen (makes sense)

But how the hell do people already have access to this? The game doesn't come out until 2 days. Supposedly you have to beat the story mode to unlock him.

Unless he's like Kagura where you can get him via DLC, someone already passed the story mode almost 4 days before release.......HOW!? 

BlazBlue creator’s next title will be completely new, not a fighting game

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/10/blazblue-creator-next-title-completely-new-not-fighting-game#TLdz4kG26AcHtkw9.99

-Mori next game not related to BlazBlue.

-No Extend version.

-DLC characters if there is demand.

A little more in the link.

1 hour ago, VermilionBird said:

Apparently some dude managed to get a physical copy of the game early. Sorry, that's all I know.

So this is what happened with Persona 5 all over again. Not that I'm complaining. Susanoo (Terumi) looks fucking sick. He's also one huge mofo, easily Tager's height and might have nearly as big a hitbox (or is it hurtbox, I always forget). Now to await his actual gameplay. Color me hyped.

Good gesture by Mori, but a rerelease is probably not up to him to decide.

Regarding a sequel, he said that he thinks you’ll understand if you play the story mode. Es, Naoto, Hazama, and Relius say significant things.

Oh hell, what is this supposed to mean? If I get a cliffhanger again I'm gonna bop someone. 

3 hours ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Good gesture by Mori, but a rerelease is probably not up to him to decide.

Regarding a sequel, he said that he thinks you’ll understand if you play the story mode. Es, Naoto, Hazama, and Relius say significant things.

Oh hell, what is this supposed to mean? If I get a cliffhanger again I'm gonna bop someone. 

I smell a cliffy. :D

Yeah I'm not buying Mori's claims. He thinks there's enough content in CF but really, there's always something more you can cram in there to get the ball rolling a second time. Then again, as Maximus pointed out, the decision might not be up to him alone to decide. His comment on more characters as DLC (per demand) intrigues me, but I expect nothing from it. Show it to me first, then we'll talk.

2 hours ago, VermilionBird said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Massive spoiler for CF, but it's also news and gameplay, so open at your own risk I suppose.

So this what I wake up to.... interesting. 

Wonder how many limbs the guy who got it early had to give to get it.

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

So this what I wake up to.... interesting. 

Wonder how many limbs the guy who got it early had to give to get it.

About as many as Ragna had to lose over the course of BlazBlue's history.

I would request gameplay of this badass, tendrill-sporting monstrosity but I wager that the ArcSysWorks gestapo are lurking everywhere and probably would be circling things like youtube for at least a week. Still hoping someone comes through to be a hero but I'll be content in either scenario. 

4 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

About as many as Ragna had to lose over the course of BlazBlue's history.

I would request gameplay of this badass, tendrill-sporting monstrosity but I wager that the ArcSysWorks gestapo are lurking everywhere and probably would be circling things like youtube for at least a week. Still hoping someone comes through to be a hero but I'll be content in either scenario. 

Thought Twitch was a safe zone.

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

Thought Twitch was a safe zone.

It never were, I saw some games being banned once.

Hmmmm, I guess Susanoo will be right below MU-12 in char select screen.

1 minute ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Hmmmm, I guess Susanoo will be right below MU-12 in char select screen.

No, that's where Button Settings is.

This post is probably unnecessary, but as a public service announcement I'd just like to inform anyone not familiar with Toshimichi Mori's record that the man lies like a heroin junkie asking to borrow money.

19 minutes ago, Tokkan said:

No, that's where Button Settings is.

Then where could be? I mean, above Izanami is the timer, could be between Naoto and Hibiki above? Way too high. The other spots makes asymetrical, telling us Mori may have other DLCs in mind...

EDIT: Also, I am reeeeeeally curious about what Relius, Hazama, Naoto and Es will do that Mori says we will understand why there won't be an Extend...

3 hours ago, VermilionBird said:
  Hide contents

Any image of NOL Noel?

I wonder who will be the first one here to rush the Story mode to lab him.

But I really want to ask this: Will Mai be available from start as dlc in NA or people will have to wait, just like JP?