kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

3 hours ago, susano said:

I'm having a problem in regards to Es. They say that Es is installed because I pre-ordered on PS4 but she's not showing up on the screen. I'm hearing I'll have to reinstall or something.

Went on jpn account and everything, reinstalled the demo, and still...nothing.

Same here.

Pressure is gonna be rough with no jump cancels on block. You'd think 2c would have one. Also any word specifically on how much is in English for the HK ver. Of CF? I'm kinda confused since I thought they just sold the Japanese versions in the past. I'm at work so I can't check the store myself. 

4 hours ago, susano said:

I'm having a problem in regards to Es. They say that Es is installed because I pre-ordered on PS4 but she's not showing up on the screen. I'm hearing I'll have to reinstall or something.

Went on jpn account and everything, reinstalled the demo, and still...nothing.

38 minutes ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Same here.

Try manually downloading her from the PSN download list on the website. 

53 minutes ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

Try manually downloading her from the PSN download list on the website. 

I already tried that with no luck. I guess I will have to delete everything and re-download.

I had the same problem and even tried redownloading the whole game.
I fixed it by logging in on my PS4 with the account I bought BBCF with and restoring my licenses under Settings -> Playstation Network/Account Management -> Restore Licenses.

Good luck!

They didn't fix the issue with PS3 legacy controller not being recognized correctly in menus...

It works perfectly in GG... That's stupid.

2 hours ago, _Sey said:

I had the same problem and even tried redownloading the whole game.
I fixed it by logging in on my PS4 with the account I bought BBCF with and restoring my licenses under Settings -> Playstation Network/Account Management -> Restore Licenses.

Good luck!

I'll try that. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, narga21 said:

Pressure is gonna be rough with no jump cancels on block. You'd think 2c would have one. Also any word specifically on how much is in English for the HK ver. Of CF? I'm kinda confused since I thought they just sold the Japanese versions in the past. I'm at work so I can't check the store myself. 

2c (2) is jump cancelable on block.

I just made the Susanoo subforum under the BB character section.

Go forth, and fill it with content.

I have a question regarding the Central Fiction demo. Since it requires I pre-order the full game to get it, do I need to pay the total cost of the digital release in full right away, or do I get to pre-order the game for a smaller amount and pay the remainder at launch? I realise this might be a little too basic a question but I've honestly never done digital pre-orders before and I'd rather not make mistakes that end up costing me a fair sum of money.

6 minutes ago, MoneyD90 said:

You pay in full right away

Thanks a bunch. Alright, now I need to load up my PSN wallet. It's been sitting at that $0.00 value for the last year and a half. Yeah I'd have preferred to get the game in physical release but I can't do imports and probably would be too busy during the day to pick it up myself. Plus where I live, there tends to be a metric ton of delays for shipping to the retailers. So digital it is for the first BlazBlue ever in my life.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, could anyone ballpark how much it'd cost in total? Since it is not on PSN for pre-order at the moment, can anyone maybe give me an estimate?

56 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

What are their endings like?

Story questions should go to Zepp Museum.

2 hours ago, Luminos564 said:

Thanks a bunch. Alright, now I need to load up my PSN wallet. It's been sitting at that $0.00 value for the last year and a half. Yeah I'd have preferred to get the game in physical release but I can't do imports and probably would be too busy during the day to pick it up myself. Plus where I live, there tends to be a metric ton of delays for shipping to the retailers. So digital it is for the first BlazBlue ever in my life.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, could anyone ballpark how much it'd cost in total? Since it is not on PSN for pre-order at the moment, can anyone maybe give me an estimate?

Probably at 59.99 or 60 bucks. 

1 hour ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

Probably at 59.99 or 60 bucks. 

Thank you. Hopefully you're right. I would say that the game ought to cost less since it's digital and not a physical copy, but we don't live in such a gaming world right now.

3 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Thank you. Hopefully you're right. I would say that the game ought to cost less since it's digital and not a physical copy, but we don't live in such a gaming world right now.

It's $59.99 like most new games on digital release. Best benefit is no tax.

I really want to know why Susanoo isn't available in Network Mode. I get that it's a liability as far as spoilers goes, but even so, couldn't they at least put in an option to allow him in Player Lobbies? Kind of similar to Unlimited characters?

What's the likely explanation here?

23 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

It's $59.99 like most new games on digital release. Best benefit is no tax.

Best benefit? I always assumed it was the only benefit. Still thanks for sharing. Now I just need to prep some cash for it.

13 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Best benefit? I always assumed it was the only benefit. Still thanks for sharing. Now I just need to prep some cash for it.

NC has a state tax. So yeah, always gotta pay it, even on digital.