kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Maybe they're his cooking knives? His Astral is him turning the opponent into a culinary dish, varies by opponent.

Aw fug Hibiki is a cannibal.  We Buffalo Bill now.

Aw fug Hibiki is a cannibal. We Buffalo Bill now.

cannibal? Maybe he is the one feeding Azrael!

You know that sense you get when you know someone is about to DP you?

I get that same feeling with infractions.

Litchi's DP would like to have a word with you.

just shows how little I know about Litchi

no wonder I'm ass at this matchup orz

I'm not sure if this was already posted, but it's the new character select screen with additional info, such as EXCEED ACCEL.

Character Select

l_55a6450479322.jpg

Really Like Hibiki's portrait but damn he has some legs  :blush:

l_55a64503f150f.jpg

Man, these NOL soldiers reeeeeeally need to stop skipping leg day...

Kinda pissed the rumors about how the next installment would be a tag team game were just that, rumors. I really do feel that ths series isn't evolving fast enough.

Kinda pissed the rumors about how the next installment would be a tag team game were just that, rumors. I really do feel that ths series isn't evolving fast enough.

It was never a rumour, it was Mori playing around with the idea when he was interviewed by Siliconera.

Need a reminder: when is that trial stream happening?

There should be a timer for local time here.

I don't have the energy to find the JPN start time, but it begins in 2 days, 1 hour and 40 minutes.

It was never a rumour, it was Mori playing around with the idea when he was interviewed by Siliconera.

He ever say why he was against the idea?

Most likely a part of the localization.

It's all memes and references in Japanese, too, the localization just removes the ones that the westerners probably won't recognize and adds the ones they will.

There's a test stream going on now and it's too late now since they're done with showing the game, but they showed off the character select screen and it's new BGM. Announcer appears to the same as CP, and that's probably not temporary because she had lines for "Naoto Kurogane" and "Hibiki Kohaku".

He ever say why he was against the idea?

The question was out there for the community openly to see feedback. I'm assuming the feedbacks were mainly through Twitter and didn't show strong interest for tag battles.

Who knows? Maybe it will be a game mode like with Arcade, Story, Abyss, Unlimited Mars, etc.

So, here's a real question: why does everyone want tag so much? It's something I could see being a cute little side mode, but, the main focus of the game? Nah. Tag's a heavy reason I dislike Marvel.