kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Jubei's STILL garbage. All of his main flaws are still there. who needs Jubei when Izanami exist? His drive is functionally weak in whatever they think it should be. He's in crouch-position and he's WEAK. What sense does that make? Him and Susanoo still have all of their special moves as nothing but combo fodder (weak neutral use). Susanoo's Calamity still has the worse input for it. Who in the hell is going to tap C in anticipation/reaction of a projectile, especially when the move does nothing besides block the projectile. It's NOT a deterrent for the opponent's projectile use in the slightest. 

What they should've done was tone down overdrive use and balanced out each character's use of it. Those characters that still benefit just from activating OD (Izayoi, Arakune, Hakumen, Amane, etc.) need some fixing. 

On 12/5/2017 at 9:43 AM, solidscheme said:

Jubei's STILL garbage. All of his main flaws are still there. who needs Jubei when Izanami exist? His drive is functionally weak in whatever they think it should be. He's in crouch-position and he's WEAK. What sense does that make? Him and Susanoo still have all of their special moves as nothing but combo fodder (weak neutral use). Susanoo's Calamity still has the worse input for it. Who in the hell is going to tap C in anticipation/reaction of a projectile, especially when the move does nothing besides block the projectile. It's NOT a deterrent for the opponent's projectile use in the slightest. 

What they should've done was tone down overdrive use and balanced out each character's use of it. Those characters that still benefit just from activating OD (Izayoi, Arakune, Hakumen, Amane, etc.) need some fixing. 

At least it isn't like Noel's specials, and she's been weak in almost every installment from the beginning. Most of her specials require you be in drive to use them, and they typically cannot be combo'd out of with the exception of 214A, 22B/C and 236C, 236A/B, which despite not being drive specials, all of which still need a special requirement to either land or use effectively, such as also only being combo fodder. 

And you figure, both Jubei and Susano'o are brand new. I'd rather new characters start weak and very slowly and steadily work up to being balanced, rather than pulling a Izanami or Nine and being oppressive top tier at launch. (Never forget BBCP launch Kokonoe)

I want to know some things:

1. EVO Japan starts right on Friday, has a schedule already been released with twitch links and stuff?

2. People are stating there will be patchs to both BB and GG, will it be announced right after the tournament? (Please, bring muh Unlimiteds back!)

1. Schedule is here: https://evo-japan.net/2018/en/outline

Stream schedules will probably be released on Ehubs or Shoryuken closer to the start date. 

2. A patch was announced for Rev 2 during the FGA’s, people are speculating that they might release more details on that patch during EVO. There’s been no mention of a BB patch though, unless you have a source on that.

I personally love CF2 and think the game is in a good place. I would be satisfied playing this version for the next decade.

17 hours ago, Dolfy said:

I personally love CF2 and think the game is in a good place. I would be satisfied playing this version for the next decade.

That's a dope attitude.