kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

so Izayoi noir edge got removed huh

there goes the gundam strike noir reference

Why do they even do this? On the other hand, the new air specials sound interesting. Maybe you can try and beat AAs with downwards air crusade seraphim and then push D to convert to a full combo.

Removing moves happens all the time in fighters TBH.  When was the last time you saw Ken with his overhead flip kick thing?

Haha, I knew that was a D guard point followup for Bang during that explosion! I'm glad I wasn't just hopefully dreaming in my interpretation.

Haha, I knew that was a D guard point followup for Bang during that explosion! I'm glad I wasn't just hopefully dreaming in my interpretation.

That move is gonna really help Bang's defense against people like Jin and Relius. Really looking forward to it.

He can only cancel into super then. And iirc all his supers are unsafe. Tbh it reminds me of Hazama 6A > Houtenjin. If it gets blocked then oh shit. What I'm honestly wondering is how much damage he actually gets off of it. I figured it was a special due to him going into Orochi right after the overhead. Also guessing he probably cant combo off of it without meter

Well, with how much meter Terumi can have, I don't think it'll be too bad if it's like Haz's 6A. Just rapid to make it safe or cancel into one of the stomps to force a 50/50, if you're feeling lucky.

He can only cancel into super then. And iirc all his supers are unsafe. Tbh it reminds me of Hazama 6A > Houtenjin. If it gets blocked then oh shit. What I'm honestly wondering is how much damage he actually gets off of it. I figured it was a special due to him going into Orochi right after the overhead. Also guessing he probably cant combo off of it without meter

Not necessarily, Hazama's new special is cancellable into stance.  

Also surely we're not going to write an overhead off just because it's not cancellable without meter.  A certain Major Kisaragi would take serious issue with that notion.

Well, with how much meter Terumi can have, I don't think it'll be too bad if it's like Haz's 6A. Just rapid to make it safe or cancel into one of the stomps to force a 50/50, if you're feeling lucky.

The thing is, you can GC that "50/50", well, in CP

Not necessarily, Hazama's new special is cancellable into stance.  

Also surely we're not going to write an overhead off just because it's not cancellable without meter.  A certain Major Kisaragi would take serious issue with that notion.

Never said it was bad. You can see in the trailer that the shits fairly fast (or at least looks fast). It'll be a fear from Terumi's once they have 50 meter. Which he almost always has if hes playing right. Like I said, just curious on the damage

A great idea to make terumi consistent, and so simple too. Who is in charge of these changes? They need a handshake.

the tager karma has to go somewhere

now that tagers good someone has to be the new tager

Never said it was bad. You can see in the trailer that the shits fairly fast (or at least looks fast). It'll be a fear from Terumi's once they have 50 meter. Which he almost always has if hes playing right. Like I said, just curious on the damage

My bad, my second line wasn't meant to be at you, it was to the people saying that his overhead is bad just because it's a special that MAYBE only cancels into supers.

Being a special is fine. The option being there that you have to respect is enough This and command grab (and j.2D) gives our blockstrings variety.

Terumi players are used to risky options anyway.

Terumi's overhead stomp super is -1, so as long as he isn't pushed out of range he can make himself safe.

Also Rapid is an option for Teru most of the time.

BBCF iron tager loketest 1 changes! Please Translate Thank you

体験会行ってきました。
ワンプレイだけなのであまり調べられませんでしたが…

・5A>5B>5Cが繋がる。(6Aは繋がらなかった)
・5Cの発生が遅くなってる?
・5Dの壁バン削除?(中央先端当てでスライドした)
・Aコマ投げが今までのBドラ?(Aドラより発生だいぶ早い)、GF可能
・Bコマ投げが今までのAドラ?(発生遅めで吸い込みが強かった、無敵は不明)、初段止めで5C追撃可能、追加入力で今までのBドラのように飛び上がってドライバーする(GF可能)
・GF後の距離が離れるように(5Aが届かない)
・ジェネのダメ上昇5522に
・エクシードは単発2kほど、磁力付加なし。

自分で気づいたのはこんぐらいです。

ボムしきは引が弱くなって無理
4D壁ビタで2D画面端ズコー
2D>6Aができる
JA>JA>JCができるぞ!またエリアルに突入
コレダーはしんだ

ハンマーはどちらもgp残ったままでした

BBCF iron tager loketest 1 changes! Please Translate Thank you

体験会行ってきました。

ワンプレイだけなのであまり調べられませんでしたが…

・5A>5B>5Cが繋がる。(6Aは繋がらなかった)

・5Cの発生が遅くなってる?

・5Dの壁バン削除?(中央先端当てでスライドした)

・Aコマ投げが今までのBドラ?(Aドラより発生だいぶ早い)、GF可能

・Bコマ投げが今までのAドラ?(発生遅めで吸い込みが強かった、無敵は不明)、初段止めで5C追撃可能、追加入力で今までのBドラのように飛び上がってドライバーする(GF可能)

・GF後の距離が離れるように(5Aが届かない)

・ジェネのダメ上昇5522に

・エクシードは単発2kほど、磁力付加なし。

自分で気づいたのはこんぐらいです。

ボムしきは引が弱くなって無理

4D壁ビタで2D画面端ズコー

2D>6Aができる

JA>JA>JCができるぞ!またエリアルに突入

コレダーはしんだ

ハンマーはどちらもgp残ったままでした

Experience meeting went. 

But it did not really examined because only one play ... -5A> 5B> 5C is lead. (6A did not lead) has been slow generation of · 5C? · Wall van delete 5D? (Center tip against the slide in) B Dora up · A piece thrown now? (A lot earlier generation than Dora), GF possible A Dora up · B frames throw now? (Had a strong suction on an accrual late, invincible is unknown), 5C chase possible in the first stage stop, the driver can be jumped to as B Dora in additional input until now (GF possible) , so that the distance leaves after GF ( 5A does not reach) in-bad rise of Genetics 5522 , Exceed enough single 2k, no magnetic force added. And it is around crowded was noticed on their own.

Bomb morale impossible become weak argument 

2D screen end Zuko in 4D wall Vita 

can 2D> 6A 

can JA> JA> JC! The rush to aerial 

Koreda is Shinda

Hammer was still neither left gp

Used Google Chrome langauge translator.

Its fine. I've had my fair share of mistake due to hype and good translate. The best we can do atm is compile the info for our fellow translators to (hopefully) help us out with the info