・地Aケニの受け身不可能減

・6Bモーション変化>中段に

・6Bはガトが5Dのみ

・リヒトが蹴りあげ後斜めにちょっと移動

・狼ゲージ1回移動分増加

・狼ゲージクールダウン短く

・狼移動や空ダでゲージ使用

・ローゼンが少し前にいくように

Looks like they changed his 6b to the new overhead seen in the trailers. No more Fatal Counter either, sad times. ;-;

So apparently Hibiki's izuna drop is a followup to his airborn clone move

Hibiki has an Izuna Drop? well best guy right there. 

Loketest has only 4 colors available for each character, capped Hibiki's 4.

https://twitter.com/chickzama/status/622447801159389184

(Dibs on color 2)

I bet he'll have an Armin or Eren Yeager colour set. 

Hibiki has an Izuna Drop? well best guy right there. 

He did it vs Bang too, ninja battle right there! :D

He did it vs Bang too, ninja battle right there! :D

yeah that was awesome.

2NZBk1A.gif

hibiki izuna drop ftw

yeah that was awesome.

2NZBk1A.gif

hibiki izuna drop ftw

This according to announcers was Misagokudari, the C followup to 236A. Sounds like he won't have to commit to it then. Also based on the knockdown it caused it should allow for rc combos to ensue after it. I think I have another sub to add to the lot...I wonder if Hibiki and Rachel would get along lol.

I wonder if Hibiki and Rachel would get along lol.

They kinda do. Hibiki is such a good cook that Rachel even let him decide what type of tea should be prepared for her after eating one of his meals.

Some Valk information:

https://twitter.com/sirenar/status/622267383265128448

ヴァルケン変更点

・地Aケニの受け身不可能減

・6Bモーション変化>中段に

・6Bはガトが5Dのみ

・リヒトが蹴りあげ後斜めにちょっと移動

・狼ゲージ1回移動分増加

・狼ゲージクールダウン短く

・狼移動や空ダでゲージ使用

・ローゼンが少し前にいくように

Looks like they changed his 6b to the new overhead seen in the trailers. No more Fatal Counter either, sad times. ;-;

Valk Changes

・ground A Keni = the time in which you can't ukemi/tech is reduced

・6B command change > overhead

・6B can only gatling into 5D

・After Rihito kicks to opponent upward, they are slightly launched diagonally

・Wolf Gauge Cooldown is short

・Wolf movement and air movement consumes Wolf Gauge

・Rozen moves forward, slightly

Naoto is looking strong guys. Does anyone have any footage on Naoto other than the four matches shared this morning? I'd like to see more, and hear more about his general playstyle/game plan.

Watching Naoto in motion makes me feel like I am watching a KoF character. Not a particular one but in general. I can't explain it all too well but just something about the way he moves (idle stance, attack animations etc.) all scream "KoF" to me. He's just so...different from the rest of the cast in that regard. Anyone else feel the same? 

Watching Naoto in motion makes me feel like I am watching a KoF character. Not a particular one but in general. I can't explain it all too well but just something about the way he moves (idle stance, attack animations etc.) all scream "KoF" to me. He's just so...different from the rest of the cast in that regard. Anyone else feel the same? 

He's basically Kyo honestly in terms of how he approaches and rushes down.

Not sure if its a strike or command grab but I think the Izuna exists to stop the opponent from upbacking Hibiki's command jump mixup. 

Watching the footage it looks like he has BB followups to all his B normals. Which was stated in his command list iirc. His overhead is interesting where I thought it was a C normal. But he always went into 5B afterwards then did 5C. Unless he has reverse gats, I think his overheads a B normal. Not sure which direction it is though. The hop into downward slash move also has a followup slash exclusive to it so its most likely a B normal as well. What I find most interesting about him though his how after he uses 5D (bushin dash) he can go into standard normals after he teleports from the inital slash (Goes into 5BB > 5C > Combo after it connects). And the recovery on the move almost seems nonexistent. He also has a move where he retracts a blade from its handle and it hits the ground like Hazama 6C. Have no idea what possible use it could have

I would do screens on which normals I think are which but thats going to take awhile. I made note and descriptions of them to myself so I dont know how helpful it would be for other people

He's basically Kyo honestly in terms of how he approaches and rushes down.

Actually, his super punch and antiair remind me of Shen Wu.

Actually, his super punch and antiair remind me of Shen Wu.

I was thinking more Terry or Rock when I saw his DD than Shen Woo. Makoto's new move, though, totally Shen Woo's.

So are we going to mention that Terumi's 4D now means he is officially and truly Yamazaki?

Naoto is looking strong guys. Does anyone have any footage on Naoto other than the four matches shared this morning? I'd like to see more, and hear more about his general playstyle/game plan.

Still too early most likely.  Even the location tests probably won't bring much since he's new and location tests are more for...well...testing.  

Maybe they both got Woo'd, who knows? Regardless of whose moves they're referencing, they still look pretty damn cool.

Speaking of Makoto though, did any info or video of her pop up at all? Or did CP basically kill any positive reputation she had in Japan as far as gameplay goes?

I like that Cutthroat Kano like special move of Hibiki's. Looked like it was possible for some shadow clone follow ups afterwards too.

Gotta say I'm pretty interested in seeing more of him. 

Could I ask for some help translating these Kagura changes?

・2DA新技繋がる、ガード時試し忘れ

・空中構え時に新技やるとJ2DC出たので無理

・A縛空中hitでも相手下に落ちて高度低いとダウン取れる

・5BB2C2DCは密着気味じゃないと2DC当たらない

Could I ask for some help translating these Kagura changes?

・2DA新技繋がる、ガード時試し忘れ

・空中構え時に新技やるとJ2DC出たので無理

・A縛空中hitでも相手下に落ちて高度低いとダウン取れる

・5BB2C2DCは密着気味じゃないと2DC当たらない

Not a Kagura user but...

2DA connects to new move. Forgot to test it when guarded

Cannot use new move during aerial stance, j2DC will come out instead.

When A Dragon Spirit hit in the air, the opponent will go down if low enough.

5BB2C2DC, unless sticking right next to the opponent, 2DC will not hit.

Hope this helps

Can anyone confirm if the match end quotes used by Litchi and Azrael against Hibiki are the same lines that people found within CPEX data?