kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Some Nu / Lambda informations here :

Nu (Yoshiki, Koyatsu and Kiyoshi tweets)

1)

通常時からクレキャンアクト可能に

スープラは重力なしじゃ追撃できず、ダウンも取れない

空中サマナー硬直オワコン

ルミナスはN版スパイク並みの発生、C版速射、H版はPVのやつ

サーチ力はミューのビット

基本的にスパイク絡まないやつは既存コン出来る

2)

すっかり忘れてたけどνエクシードアクセル

"ど密着からラムダ5Dの距離まで超高速で飛ぶサマナー射出"(持続まで無敵)、ヒット後暗転して相手の背後に王の財宝サマナー

3)

BBCFロケテでニュー使ったった

・空サマナーの硬直が現行の2倍近く増加。ただし硬直後は空ダ含めて再行動可能

・ルミナス各種結構遅い。現状はコンボに組み込めない、制圧力も無い。

・Nシックル、若干浮きが高くなったおかげで拾いミスがだいぶ減った。OD中も前アクト>5Bで拾える

4)

BBCFニューの続き

・エクシードアクセルは現状コンボ用。どうせなら4Dよろしくの飛び方が良かった

・サマナーガードさせてればアクティブフロウになる。割と簡単になる。

こんな感じ

通常技の使用感はそこまで変わらない。やっぱし空サマナーの硬直倍増が何よりも厳しい。

5)

スパイクが無くなってスープラから重力キャンセルしないと拾えなくなって重力ゲージが長くなった あと変わってるところよくわからん クレセント関連調べ忘れた ためルミナスはバリガ中にD押しても出る

Lambda

1)

ラムダロケテ4

トライ一段目 上段

2B6A2B ガトリングある

2D6C 無い

2D6B 無い

重力高め6A5C6Cシックル 繋がる

低め6Cアクトキャバ 繋がらない

2)

ラムダロケテ5

重力 投げ無敵はない、他は未確認、当たり判定変わってない

5Dポケット たぶん変わってない

4D6Bガトリング無い

6B2D(6D)CT たぶん繋がらない

6B6A拾い 無理

エクシーガ空中行動 通常無いOD版ある

3CcODエクシードアクセル繋がる

3)

ラムダロケテ6

投げシックル6Cアクトキャバが繋がらなかったので、やっぱりアクトキャバは無理そう

どこが変わったのかは、まだわからなかった

4)

Λ、サマナー早くなった感じ?J5D、J6D両方地上ヒット時浮かび無し。新技は下段➡︎中段(6A)か下段➡︎下段(6B)、両方とも一発目が当たればヒット続いてた。投げからの通常エリアルは普通に入る

5)

新技の初撃は上段。ヒット前に6Aか6B入れておくと初撃が出ないで直接6A、6B派生(中下段)。中央キャバは余裕に5C拾い可能。5Cは変わらずキャンセル無し8発出るまで止まらない。エクシードアクセルはテルミの轟牙みたいなスープラ三連続

6)

5DD>新技>派生は繋がる。5DD>6A派生は青ヒット、5DD>6B派生は繋がる。3CB重力5C6Cキャバ5Cまでは確認。キャバ5C6Cで吹っ飛ばしても6C同技は無し。同技は必殺技しかつかない。6Cから6Dは未確認

7)

5D>4D>Bアクト 繋がらない?(距離による?未確認)

Bアクト>スパーダはフェイタルじゃなくても繋がる

端Bアクト>ブレイド、繋がらない

端スパーダは画面から離れる、5Aも5Bも無理っぽい

端はBアクト>キャバリエが安定パーツ

8)

スパーダrcは空中で、相手に対して後ろ向きになる

スパーダrc>着地6Dは繋がらない

カラミティchはちゃんと浮いて追撃可能

ロケテレリウスの確認メモ
・3C>レイスと2C>レイスが繋がるか
・お互い端の状態でコマ投げして、追撃可能かどうか
・今日中途半端に終わった端コンを試す。6A〆したい
・回収コンを完走。問題なく回収できるか再度確認

CFレリウスのレイス、浮いてる相手に2ヒット当てようと高さ調整すると硬直のせいで5Bで拾えないか拾うのが凄く難しい。何回か挑戦して無理でした。
例)5B>3C>6D>2C>6C>レイス>5B>5C>エリアル~

レリウス感想2日目その3
・地上6C>レイス繋がる
・空中2C>6C>ノーズ繋がる
・4DとJ2Dは10回打つと壊れるか微かに残るかのライン
・端のロイガー回収コンは硬直に慣れず青くなったが、空ナイ〆で全快までいけそう 
・CT>カースは紫!がでたので、コンボに組み込むのは無理

レリウス感想2日目その2
・ODカースは通常時と変わらない?
そこから5B>5C>ロイ>ハス>5B>5C>4D>6A>通常テードで3400くらい
・エクシードに確反はなさそう

レリウス感想2日目
・ルギアはタメできず。下段属性でもない。6C>ルギアも繋がらない。
・人形ゲージは2Dを6回振ると破壊。6Dを8回振るとギリギリ。9回打つとギリギリ残るか壊れるかのライン。
・母回復は通常時に回収して4秒程度で回復開始

O translation gurus, change this wall of moonrunes into legible words so that we may bask in the knowledge it bestows!

Nu (Yoshiki, Koyatsu and Kiyoshi tweets)

1)

通常時からクレキャンアクト可能に

空中サマナー硬直オワコン

サーチ力はミューのビット

基本的にスパイク絡まないやつは既存コン出来る

2)

すっかり忘れてたけどνエクシードアクセル

3)

BBCFロケテでニュー使ったった

4)

BBCFニューの続き

こんな感じ

5)

スパイクが無くなってスープラから重力キャンセルしないと拾えなくなって重力ゲージが長くなった あと変わってるところよくわからん クレセント関連調べ忘れた ためルミナスはバリガ中にD押しても出る

Lambda

1)

ラムダロケテ4

トライ一段目 上段

2B6A2B ガトリングある

2D6C 無い

2D6B 無い

重力高め6A5C6Cシックル 繋がる

低め6Cアクトキャバ 繋がらない

2)

ラムダロケテ5

重力 投げ無敵はない、他は未確認、当たり判定変わってない

5Dポケット たぶん変わってない

4D6Bガトリング無い

6B2D(6D)CT たぶん繋がらない

6B6A拾い 無理

エクシーガ空中行動 通常無いOD版ある

3CcODエクシードアクセル繋がる

3)

ラムダロケテ6

投げシックル6Cアクトキャバが繋がらなかったので、やっぱりアクトキャバは無理そう

どこが変わったのかは、まだわからなかった

4)

Λ、サマナー早くなった感じ?J5D、J6D両方地上ヒット時浮かび無し。新技は下段➡︎中段(6A)か下段➡︎下段(6B)、両方とも一発目が当たればヒット続いてた。投げからの通常エリアルは普通に入る

5)

新技の初撃は上段。ヒット前に6Aか6B入れておくと初撃が出ないで直接6A、6B派生(中下段)。中央キャバは余裕に5C拾い可能。5Cは変わらずキャンセル無し8発出るまで止まらない。エクシードアクセルはテルミの轟牙みたいなスープラ三連続

6)

5DD>新技>派生は繋がる。5DD>6A派生は青ヒット、5DD>6B派生は繋がる。3CB重力5C6Cキャバ5Cまでは確認。キャバ5C6Cで吹っ飛ばしても6C同技は無し。同技は必殺技しかつかない。6Cから6Dは未確認

7)

5D>4D>Bアクト 繋がらない?(距離による?未確認)

Bアクト>スパーダはフェイタルじゃなくても繋がる

端Bアクト>ブレイド、繋がらない

端スパーダは画面から離れる、5Aも5Bも無理っぽい

端はBアクト>キャバリエが安定パーツ

8)

スパーダrcは空中で、相手に対して後ろ向きになる

スパーダrc>着地6Dは繋がらない

カラミティchはちゃんと浮いて追撃可能

Here's Lambda (only Lambda, nothing from Nu's list, just to clarify)

the first hit of 236B is a high (jp refers to mids as highs.... in other words, it can be blocked high or low)

2B, 6A, 2B = gatlings

2D, 6C = no gatling

2D, 6B = no gatling

Elevated by Gravity, 6A, 5C, 6C, Sickle = works/connects

low altitude 6C, 236C =  doesn't work

5D Pocket (gap / dead area / etc) = probably hasn't changed

4D, 6B =  no gatling

6B, 2D(6D), CT = probably won't connect

6B, 6A pickup = doesn't work / impossible

3CcOD, Exceed Accel = connects

Grab, 236D, 6C, 236C did not connect. Because of that, as expected, it seems hopeless to use 236C

Feels like Summoner (D attacks, swords) got faster?

J5D / J6D = both do not launch on ground hit

Lambda (new) 236B = Overhead option (6A) or Low option (6B)...if the initial move hits (aka 236B), you can continue into one of these moves.

Your aerials that you usually would use after a grab, input them as you normally would

If you input 6A / 6B before 236B comes out, you will cancel out of 236B early and only use the continuation attack

midscreen 236C, 5C pickup = easily works

5C cancel is unchanged.... you can't cancel into anything until the 8 hits are done

Exceed Accel looks like Terumi's Roaring Fang

5DD>236B> any 236B continuation = connects

5DD> (cancel 236B) 6A continuation = Blue Beat

5DD>(cancel 236B) 6B continuation = connects

236C, 5C, 6C knocks your opponent far back... even so, 6C doesn't have SMP

SMP is only related to special moves

From 6C... 6D is unconfirmed

5D>4D> 236B doesn't connect? (depends on distance? not confirmed yet)

236B >6A continuation = even though it's not fatal, it connects

236B in corner >6B continuation = doesn't connect

speaking of in the corner, 236B>236C = stable combo part

6A continuation > RC = leaves you in the air.

6A continuation > RC >land > 6D = doesn't connect

CH Calamity = can float and follow up with combo

All these people reporting about normals not having SMP makes me wonder if they even watched the stream on Saturday, or if they were even actually physically there in Hey's event hall for the stream event. When Ozawa was running down the system changes, he covered all changes concerning SMP. Of course I'd forgive them for not listening, there was no slide for the SMP changes and it came after they talked about Stylish mode.

All these people reporting about normals not having SMP makes me wonder if they even watched the stream on Saturday, or if they were even actually physically there in Hey's event hall for the stream event. When Ozawa was running down the system changes, he covered all changes concerning SMP. Of course I'd forgive them for not listening, there was no slide for the SMP changes and it came after they talked about Stylish mode.

Is there a post somewhere covering / summarizing said system changes? I don't recall seeing one on DL yet, in either English or Moon Runes.

Edit: nevermind, found it here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php/topic/10979-cf-blazblue-central-fiction-news-and-gameplay-discussion/page-25#entry925887

SMP info got edited in after I'd read the post.

If you translate something, also post it into the Loketest News thread.

But only if it's an actual translation, not Google translate.

In fact don't even post anything here from Google translate.

Kagura Changes on Evernote, need a little help with some translations. https://www.evernote.com/shard/s356/sh/0db5e3e4-544f-4193-9c71-9ed6d38081a0/2fb307fe1b0d1b39e60cf5a5cd4c464f

Drive:

5DC: Invuln doesn't seem changed. 若干裏への判定が伸びた気がする. 相変わらず相手が頭上通り過ぎても振り向いてくれないです

Hitbox behind you might be a tiny bit extended. Although you still don't turn around if the opponent passes by overhead.

New move:

Bad on block, so needs good spacing (Unsure here: ガードされると不利だが距離が開くので確反が取り辛そう)

Minus on block, but seems hard to be punished for because of the distance it opens up.

Misc:

立ち回り苦しくてワンチャン火力が撤廃されて

5Cがぶんぶん振り回せて対空ファフナーからもダウン取れたり

A縛地上hitでダウン等、ちまちまダメージ取るキャラになった

何より新技の中段が…(これ以上言うと森に気付かれるので省略)

本当に別キャラ動かしてるようで強い弱い関係なく楽しいです

They got rid of his painful neutral + one-shot comeback damage playstyle, and he's become a character that sort of grinds you down in little increments by throwing out 5C willy-nilly and getting knockdowns from even anti-air Fafner/A mash ground hits. The new overhead move especially... (if I say more Mori will notice, so rest is omitted). It's like playing an entirely different character, and strong/weak talk aside, fun.

Added some clarifications to the parts you had trouble with~

Edit: Added Nu section.

Nu (Yoshiki, Koyatsu and Kiyoshi tweets)

1)

通常時からクレキャンアクト可能に

空中サマナー硬直オワコン

サーチ力はミューのビット

基本的にスパイク絡まないやつは既存コン出来る

2)

すっかり忘れてたけどνエクシードアクセル

3)

BBCFロケテでニュー使ったった

4)

BBCFニューの続き

こんな感じ

5)

Nu (Yoshiki, Koyatsu and Kiyoshi tweets)

1)

Can now Crescent cancel->Act Parser normally

Gravity required to combo/get a knockdown after Supra. Can't do either without it.

Air summoner recovery is atrocious

N-version Luminous has about same startup as Spike Chaser, C-version is fast, H-version is the one in the PV.

Homing performance is the same as Mu's bits

In general, most of the existing combos which don't use Spike Chaser still work.

2)

Completely forgot: ν's Exceed Accel

Shoots a super high speed sword that flies from point-blank to Lambda 5D distance (invuln until active frames). On hit, goes into super flash and does Gil's Gate of Babylon from behind the opponent

3)

Played with Nu at the BBCF loctest

・Air Summoner recovery more or less doubled. You can act again after the recovery though (including air dash)

・Luminous in all form is sort of slow. At the present, it doesn't go in any combos or provide any pressure.

・N Sickle floats a little more, making it much less likely to miss your pickups. In OD, even forward Act Parser>5B works

4)

BBCF Nu continued

・At the moment, Exceed Accel is just for combos. Would have been better if they made the trajectory like 4D

・Making them block Summoners gets you into Active Flow. It gets activated surprisingly easily

That's about it

Not much change in how you'd use the normals. The worst part is probably the air Summoner recovery increase.

5)

Spike is gone, you can only combo off Supra with cancel Gravity, and Gravity gauge got longer. Not sure about the rest. Forgot to check Crescent stuff. Charged Luminous comes out when you press D even while barrier guarding.

----

Edit: Added Relius section.

ロケテレリウスの確認メモ
・3C>レイスと2C>レイスが繋がるか
・お互い端の状態でコマ投げして、追撃可能かどうか
・今日中途半端に終わった端コンを試す。6A〆したい
・回収コンを完走。問題なく回収できるか再度確認

CFレリウスのレイス、浮いてる相手に2ヒット当てようと高さ調整すると硬直のせいで5Bで拾えないか拾うのが凄く難しい。何回か挑戦して無理でした。
例)5B>3C>6D>2C>6C>レイス>5B>5C>エリアル~

レリウス感想2日目その3
・地上6C>レイス繋がる
・空中2C>6C>ノーズ繋がる
・4DとJ2Dは10回打つと壊れるか微かに残るかのライン
・端のロイガー回収コンは硬直に慣れず青くなったが、空ナイ〆で全快までいけそう 
・CT>カースは紫!がでたので、コンボに組み込むのは無理

レリウス感想2日目その2
・ODカースは通常時と変わらない?
そこから5B>5C>ロイ>ハス>5B>5C>4D>6A>通常テードで3400くらい
・エクシードに確反はなさそう

レリウス感想2日目
・ルギアはタメできず。下段属性でもない。6C>ルギアも繋がらない。
・人形ゲージは2Dを6回振ると破壊。6Dを8回振るとギリギリ。9回打つとギリギリ残るか壊れるかのライン。
・母回復は通常時に回収して4秒程度で回復開始

O translation gurus, change this wall of moonrunes into legible words so that we may bask in the knowledge it bestows!

The recovery on CF Relius's Leis makes it really hard or impossible to combo with 5B after if you adjust height to hit twice on an air opponent. I tried many times and couldn't get it to work.
Example) 5B>3C>6D>2C>6C>レイス>5B>5C>aerial~

Relius Impressions Day 2 Part 3
・Ground 6C>Leis works
・Air 2C>6C>Nose works
・Mashing 4D/J2D 10 times just about straddles the line between breaking the doll or leaving a sliver.
・Corner Lauger gauge recovery combos went blue (couldn't get used to the recovery), but seems like it should still work all the way to air Naiads ender.
・CT>Caas brought up a purple !, so seems impossible to work into combos (don't know what the proper spelling for this is, since I don't know the language :v)

Relius Impressions Day 2 Part 2
・OD and normal Caas seem the same?
From that, >5B>5C>Lauger>Haas>5B>5C>4D>6A>normal Tedo does about 3400
・エクシードに確反はなさそう (I think this means his Exceed Accel can't be punished, but I'm a bit lacking in context...)

Relius Impressions Day 2 Part 1
・Lugia can't be charged, has no low property. 6C>Lugia doesn't connect either.
・Doll gauge breaks after 6 repetitions of 2D. 8 x 6D brings it to close to breaking, 9th use makes it straddle the breaking/just barely staying line.
・Sending doll away in normal mode starts gauge recovery after about 4 seconds.

Azrael has a DP - or at least a pseudo-DP - with frame advantage.

Why?

First Az gets normalized in CPEX, losing Growler as a DP, and he was still good. Now he gets an actual DP that's +?

LOL. This is why I fucking love this character. He will never stop being a dumb ape.

First Az gets normalized in CPEX, losing Growler as a DP, and he was still good. Now he gets an actual DP that's +?

LOL. This is why I fucking love this character. He will never stop being a dumb ape.

speaking of dumb ape, the CPX story has explains how gullible he is of getting captuered. Seriously, all you need is a thick trap box with a piece of meat and he is contained.

Now it's obvious that they let him out, but I'm just wondering how he is gonna screw this up again.

So, Hibiki sounds really fun, interesting, and kinda scary. I absolutely love it, I just worry he might be seen as OP if his different jumping moves (236X and 214X both) don't use clear enough of an indicator that he's using one of these moves that jumps him forward as opposed to a simple jump. I'd love playing the mindgames on that, but, he might have too many tools if it's completely disguising 8 different specials basically as a forward jump, along with being able to cancel these air specials into D normals.

From what footage we have, clone mind games should be quite strong once you get it started. With knives to extend pressure and an air command grab to catch any up-backing out of mix-up, there are quite a few options to work with. My only concerns would be his low health, short range normals, and at a glance low damage output; although that may change as combo routes are found.

Yeah the one issue I saw was his normals range. Reminded me of Bang's stuff with the Cs being stubbier than the Bs as a rule.

On the other hand he's a char of that archetype yet he has a DP, I did not expect that. It's gonna even out his lowish health.

Also,
Same Attack Proration has been removed from nearly all normals - instead, now all Specials have it. SMP is now damage only, it no longer affects the amount of hitstun.

Hm? Wait a minute, for Arakune, does a bug = normal or was that a special? Ah dammit, don't tell me his firepower is going to down further?

unga

Now to be fair, I believe the point is to punish Azrael in the interim between the first and second hit of that new pseudo-DP.

Hm? Wait a minute, for Arakune, does a bug = normal or was that a special? Ah dammit, don't tell me his firepower is going to down further?

They are normals with projectile properties afaik like his j.D or 2D.

They are normals with projectile properties afaik like his j.D or 2D.

Ok, just got worried because someone mentioned that his bugs were going to get SMP'd at the BBS sites.

Hopefully he's better this time around, of if anything reverts back to BBCP1.1, because he was a lot better then now.

The bbs predicted that or somebody reported the smp on bugs? Because even if I'm right for cp and before they might've changed the properties for cf, hopefully they realize that arakune needs the big damage this time around.

unga

Now to be fair, I believe the point is to punish Azrael in the interim between the first and second hit of that new pseudo-DP.

Kind of reminds me of that one move Gordeau has where he twirls his scythe like a helicopter and slams it down.

Kind of reminds me of that one move Gordeau has where he twirls his scythe like a helicopter and slams it down.

Aim opening? 22X yea actually I can see how that could be a pseudo-DP but for Azrael's sake they said the second part on block is + then depending on how high the move is, which seems decently high. You could easily anti-air it for at least a trade