kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Kinda figured that Jin's new slashing move would replace the kick sweep 3C. My other theory was that they would create a new input for the old 3C and have it as 3B but that would be overkill lol. 

frame 1 low profile move good bye

God is dead they killed him.

I dont understand why they nerfed Lambda's gravity regen rate, it was already pretty bad and a lot of our best combo routes require hitting with gravity and putting it on a nine year long cooldown anyways so using it for zoning purposes was only in certain situations to give you a little bit of breathing room. It just feels kinda pointless to me. Then again, maybe they wanted to tone down her her zone a bit since her drive got a lil faster.

Has it been confirmed that her drive no longer automatically confirms the second hit?

I know that feel bro, Terumi's nerfs are completely senseless and make 236D and 22C useless.

Somebody ban this man.

Also next loketest when?

Looking back at the previous installments, I'd say another test may pop up right before November or December, assuming that BBCF will be in arcades around that time (which is highly likely)

I just hope some adjustments are made for the whole roster with a wee bit more buffs instead of nerfs...

News for litchi?

there is a small update in the news thread.

God is dead they killed him.

I dont understand why they nerfed Lambda's gravity regen rate, it was already pretty bad and a lot of our best combo routes require hitting with gravity and putting it on a nine year long cooldown anyways so using it for zoning purposes was only in certain situations to give you a little bit of breathing room. It just feels kinda pointless to me. Then again, maybe they wanted to tone down her her zone a bit since her drive got a lil faster.

Has it been confirmed that her drive no longer automatically confirms the second hit?

Yeah, the fact that they nerfed the timing / duration if it whiffs is kinda odd, given that Lambda's gravity was an inferior version of Nu's in the first place (no whiff cancel properties). I guess now that Nu's gravity got nerfed as well, they had to make Lambda's even worse to keep up with the trend. lol. I guess we'll see how everything pans out after loketests are over...

not sure about the automatic 5DD confirms or not.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201507/22084006.html

BBCF (and GGXrdRev) will be playable at Arc Revo.

BTW, the Lambda (and Ramlethal) stuff is part of what ArcSys is selling at Comiket.

ArcSys really pushing that Lambda, hows about actually making her good?

Edit:

http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/arc-revo2015/event/

There's also a free play area at ArcRevo where you can play 7 older ArcSys games.

The games are:

GGXXAC+R (PC Steam version)

BBCT (PC Steam version)

Battle Fantasia (PC Steam version)

Sengoku Basara X (Arcade version)

Hokuto no Ken (Arcade version)

Two Secret Games

I wish they pushed Celica as hard as they push Lambda. :V

You mean not staring in a spin off novel series, and usurping the heroine role from Noel in CP wasn't enough of a push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean not staring in a spin off novel series, and usurping the heroine role from Noel in CP wasn't enough of a push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point, though I'm mostly referring to merchandise. (I would kill for a Celica figma)

This is getting off-topic though. 

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201507/22084006.html

BBCF (and GGXrdRev) will be playable at Arc Revo.

BTW, the Lambda (and Ramlethal) stuff is part of what ArcSys is selling at Comiket.

ArcSys really pushing that Lambda, hows about actually making her good?

Edit:

http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/arc-revo2015/event/

There's also a free play area at ArcRevo where you can play 7 older ArcSys games.

The games are:

GGXXAC+R (PC Steam version)

BBCT (PC Steam version)

Battle Fantasia (PC Steam version)

Sengoku Basara X (Arcade version)

Hokuto no Ken (Arcade version)

Two Secret Games

Sorry for living in a cave, but when's Arc Revo?

Less than a month for that? That leaves space just for another Loke Test, if they choose to do it.

BBCF will also be available at Arc Revolution along with Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-

BBCF will also be available at Arc Revolution along with Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-

Exactly, unless they just want to show up BBCF as an coming game for Arcades, they need to change some stuff first, mostly the senseless changes.

Exactly, unless they just want to show up BBCF as an coming game for Arcades, they need to change some stuff first, mostly the senseless changes.

BBCF at Arc Revo -> Gather more feedback -> September or October Loketest of a more refined version -> Finalized version on November or December.

That's my bet on how this is going to go based on the past. The final loketest is the one we really need to pay attention to, since whatever changes implemented there will likely be reflected in the final version.

Hopefully they'll make some changes that are good all around but this is Arc we're talking about.

BBCF at Arc Revo -> Gather more feedback -> September or October Loketest of a more refined version -> Finalized version on November or December.

That's my bet on how this is going to go based on the past. The final loketest is the one we really need to pay attention to, since whatever changes implemented there will likely be reflected in the final version.

Hopefully they'll make some changes that are good all around but this is Arc we're talking about.

Yeah, I agree. They didn't say that it was going to be the FINISHED version at Arc Revo.  Just a playable version. In case you've been living under a rock for the past 4 years, this is pretty much how new versions of games get done nowadays.

Kind of lame that they have not redone the voices of the characters just like ct>cs>cp, because the older available characters sounds like their cp versions

CT > CS didn't redo voices, they added some (not including new characters obviously), but none were overtly replaced, except for anyone yelling "BARRIER BURST".

Imo less new/re dubbed voices means less time spent on translating and localizing since the assets are already in place, which is good.

Kind of lame that they have not redone the voices of the characters just like ct>cs>cp, because the older available characters sounds like their cp versions

Wonder if that'll stay that way to the final version. I'd certainly be disappointed.

CT > CS didn't redo voices, they added some (not including new characters obviously), but none were overtly replaced, except for anyone yelling "BARRIER BURST".

Imo less new/re dubbed voices means less time spent on translating and localizing since the assets are already in place, which is good.

They redid Hakumen's voice. And I think the dub redid them.