kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

I'm just concerned for balance on Nine, seeing as how no loketest has had her present, and there's not a lot of time to make tweaks now.

And yeah, i'm part of the crowd that wants Jubei, but, i'm not even about to get my hopes up. Mori clearly wants to come up with anything and everything to avoid adding Jubei as a playable character, so, fuck Mori hard. At least Hibiki looks interesting, and Nine is an unknown, so, I can't comment on her.

Also, why is Ragna relatively normal when he went batshit crazy in BBCP?

Izayoi wasn't part of the vanilla CP location tests and she turned out...well not FINE since she was lacking in vanilla CP but still.

Izayoi wasn't part of the vanilla CP location tests and she turned out...well not FINE since she was lacking in vanilla CP but still.

I kind of like the surprise factor when they don't have location tests for certain characters. Flip a coin, will they be broken in a good way or bad. That sort of thing. Though, ironically, its not much of a surprise for us considering we'll get the game some months down the line and Japanese players will have most things mapped out by then.

People always seem to forget that a loketest is not the only way to test games. Just because there are no loketests doesn't mean that characters aren't tested. Did Naoto and Hibiki have any glaring problems in the first loketest? Because they obviously weren't loketested before then.

just a heads up.

but this site was broken again .

We can tell, there's enough people visiting the site that it becomes obvious immediately. But if you want to let us know, send us a PM or a message instead. It's off topic here.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201510/22091225.html

It looks like each character has 3 arcade stories instead of just 1 like previous games and the different acts will be added in post launch with only the first act is available on launch.

Also besides "Arcade", "Sparring" and "Score Attack" they will be adding a mode entirely new to the series after launch.

Edited by Tokkan

Interesting. There seems like a good focus on a flow of post release content. I'm curious to see if this might include the possibility of doing a 1.1 rebalance patch before console release like they did with P4AU. Guess time will tell.

By the look from the large version of the visual. That isn't Jin who's holding the sword. The sword isn't yukianesa since the hilt is green  while in the visual the hilt is brownish, plus the general design of it looks different from the nox. Could it be a new character?

Pretty sure it is Jin. You can see the coatsleeves slightly above the hand, the gloves match as does the hilt pattern and the base of the sword is the same also, the strange kind of bump it has is pretty distinctive. Might just be a new colouration for it or something.

EDIT: Using this image as reference it's definitely a slightly different colour, but the same design, and it's only a hilt wrap which could be changed/replaced, which fits especially if the theories people have about the story are holding true

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/blazblue/images/2/20/Jin_Kisaragi_(Continuum_Shift%2C_Character_Select_Artwork).png/revision/latest?cb=20111126213455

Edited by MLSTRM

It's a brown hilt but I'm guessing that's an artistic error. I believe it's Jin because of the gloves and the cloth of his shoulder flowing underneath Naoto's left foot.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Edited by VermilionBird

Famitsu scan

The same as old, except that the story will "evolve" with updates. So yeah, more story will be added to the arcade mode after a while. Act one will be on on release day.

this pretty revolutionary for a fighting game I never heard of a fighting game doing this with its arcade  and to   Mr mAc Chaos thanks if it dose I PM one of you guys 

I don't think that's Jin lol.  I don't think they would deliberately cut him off like that especially since Mori is on Twitter telling people to "look very closely" at the visual.  Obviously I'm not saying new character confirmed because they could very easily be showing a new character who happens to be an NPC.  Finally look at the hilt/guard thing, the spikes from Yukianesa are absent.

While I'm not going to say it isn't Jin, there are somethings that bothers me about those hands.
Why is the sword brown? Has Jin ever hold Yukianesa with two hands? Shouldn't the ice blade be able to be seen?

KpHjUVb.pngafFM00X.png

It's Mai in N.O.L uniform. :roboky: (it's probably Jin, they will not put him too far from Noel and Ragna).

You say that, but she is the only known NOL character left who wields a sword like that...

There are just too many artistic errors that this can be Jin.
First off, the scarf-like accessory has different colours, the most notable one is the one of the inner surface; it is red. The ones from Jin's uniform are blue.
The second difference is that the last part of these are black while the seeable one from the artwork is blue. It also has a golden line more.
EDIT: Seems that the scarf is splitting apart in two smaller parts, but the logo is partially covering it, so it could be something else.

291?cb=20150715165808275?cb=20111127125415

Second, as some already mentioned, is that Yukianesa has a different colour and that its cooling mechanic is missing (although they are also altered in the new artwork).

1000?cb=20140606121449

I highly doubt these are just lazy errors. If Ragna has just so many details which are matching with his CF artwork they would have paid the same attention on Jin.

I first thought (and hoped) that it is Mai, but Tokkan already mentioned that her dagger is missing in her left hand. Though... it's a little bit far-fetched but is it possible that Mai can hold (and fight with) her dager with her mouth so that her offhand is empty for a short while?

Edited by Danaiden

The filter could be messing with everyone, making it look brown, who knows (doubt it, the pattern is different, more like jubei's original sword but it isn't). All of this is just speculation atm. All we can say is it's "Jin", or something resembling him.