kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

1 minute ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

An actual release date, maybe a new trailer, and a formal introduction to Nine. 

And by "tomorrow", I'm assuming that's tonight for us am I right?

In about 22 hours and 30 minutes from now.

It's probably the release date. The network test should have ended yesterday, so they probably have got the go sign to release it to the arcades. It's likely that they will also show the opening.

I'm almost betting on the opening being shown, another trailer or something like that, but a release date would be just fine too. Either way, yay more news hopefully.

I can't wait for everyone to analysis the opening. Remember when Izayoi's face appeared for 0.5 seconds in CP's arcade?

Oooh, I'm excited!

2 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

I can't wait for everyone to analysis the opening. Remember when Izayoi's face appeared for 0.5 seconds in CP's arcade?

Oooh, I'm excited!

I remember that.

Spoiler

"Tsubaki!"

"No, it's Ayame Yayoi!"

"It must be Celica."

"This is Ragna!"

On 11/3/2015, 1:55:23, SoWL said:

I thought we were talking about protags.

Pretty much; no one complained when Relius became playable, even though he and Carl are expected to have a lot in common.

SIX new characters?  On top of the massive amount we already have?  Yall really want this?

13 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

SIX new characters?  On top of the massive amount we already have?  Yall really want this?

I see neither a reason nor a problem with them adding a few more characters to a decently-sized roster.

If we start getting into, say, Tekken or KOF amounts, then there may be issues.

3 hours ago, Tokkan said:

It's extremely unlikely that they will reveal anything about a console version.

Oh okay.

I just thought since, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator did that,Blaze Blue central fiction would do the same. 

2 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

I see nothing in what you quoted talking about 6 new characters. Where did this number come from?

Beyond that, we already have 3 (Hibiki, Naoto, and Nine), and it's not like there isn't other characters who need to be added (Jubei, possibly Saya, and Ragna canonically went berserk, so, a berserk Ragna should be put into the game, as much as i'd dislike having another version of Ragna). We also have no idea who this story might pull out of its ass like BBCP did with pretty much everyone except Kokonoe. So, that 6 number might not be that much of a stretch since we're already half-way there, and there's lots of room for additions.

2 hours ago, Evil edge said:

Oh okay.

I just thought since, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator did that,Blaze Blue central fiction would do the same. 

Revelator got it's console release announced after the arcade release. Although it was announced quite fast, they proably wanted to announce something at TGS.

22 minutes ago, Evil edge said:

so what time is this stream ?

There should be a countdown for you at the stream link. It's about 5 hours and 30 minutes left.

27 minutes ago, Evil edge said:

so around 4 or 5 EST ?

Isn't it 6 A.M EST? I'm bad with time zones, that's why I only say the time that is remaining, but that is what I found when I tried to look into it.

1 hour ago, Zedar90 said:

Revelator got it's console release announced after the arcade release. Although it was announced quite fast, they proably wanted to announce something at TGS.

There should be a countdown for you at the stream link. It's about 5 hours and 30 minutes left.

Revelator was out for about a month before its console release was announced.  CF isn't even out yet.

33 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

Revelator was out for about a month before its console release was announced.  CF isn't even out yet.

It came out on august 25th and after that news they said the console  ver release,would be spring of next year and that like a like not even 2 secs  after they give the arcade release  why would  CF not have the same treatment ? 

13 minutes ago, kosmos badgirl said:

I don't expect much, but I hope they show Nine, but maybe that is already too much too ask.

well the game is coming out this month what do you expect as news ?

I can't see them announcing the console release, what good would that do?
They would likely want all attention towards the arcade release. And unlike other releases like Xrd sign and CP, this won't be the end but the beginning for the arcade release.
They have act 2 and 3 to hype up, other new game modes to introduce, perhaps even other new characters.
We probably won't be hearing anything about the console release until at least after the release of Act 2, but I could be wrong.

I would say it's going to be the release date of CF, it might seen as a minor news to outsider but for the arcade scene it could be seen as big.
And hopefully some teasing/showing off Nine.

16 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

I can't see them announcing the console release, what good would that do?
They would likely want all attention towards the arcade release. And unlike other releases like Xrd sign and CP, this won't be the end but the beginning for the arcade release.
They have act 2 and 3 to hype up, other new game modes to introduce, perhaps even other new characters.
We probably won't be hearing anything about the console release until at least after the release of Act 2, but I could be wrong.

I would say it's going to be the release date of CF, it might seen as a minor news to outsider but for the arcade scene it could be seen as big.
And hopefully some teasing/showing off Nine.

I heard people saying that since Nine is Act 1 boss  there still two Unknown boss is this true ? ( sorry a little confused ) 

1 minute ago, Evil edge said:

I heard people saying that since Nine is Act 1 boss  there still two Unknown boss is this true ? ( sorry a little confused ) 

It's not confirmed that she is, but it's what people is speculating(as far as I know) due to the act selection screen and the title of the first act(Phantom of Labyrinth)

5 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

It's not confirmed that she is, but it's what people is speculating(as far as I know) due to the act selection screen and the title of the first act(Phantom of Labyrinth)

Oh I never saw this before , where did you get this ? I can see why some people think that