kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

42 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

lol they're using the opening to retcon insane Ragna. Instead of him being on the verge of death and the melodrama Rachel was talking about, it's just like "oh, the power pacified itself, but he has amnesia now, isn't that interesting?!"

No, it's not. It's an example of poor writing and stripping one of Rachel's strongest character moments from her.

That's not a retcon and it was revealed that Ragna had amnesia in CP Extend.

2 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

lol they're using the opening to retcon insane Ragna. Instead of him being on the verge of death and the melodrama Rachel was talking about, it's just like "oh, the power pacified itself, but he has amnesia now, isn't that interesting?!"

No, it's not. It's an example of poor writing and stripping one of Rachel's strongest character moments from her.

You literally saw Ragna in his berserk form about to fight Jin in that opening :V

Like seriously, its like you guys want something to complain about sometimes lol.

By the way I looked at the opening today ( finally someone stole my phone at work) and this opening kinda,reconfirmed for me ( in my head) that Jin is the great hero that, will kill the evil monster Ragna  which sucks for me since I'm not a big Jin fan. 

You know the story Rachel talked about ? 

6 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

You literally saw Ragna in his berserk form about to fight Jin in that opening :V

Like seriously, its like you guys want something to complain about sometimes lol.

That screen is the same exact one from BBCP though.

5 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

That screen is the same exact one from BBCP though.

What? No it isn't. It's completely different, it is even in a different location.

CF
tq3BNEsl.png

CP
U2yaunVl.png

4 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

What? No it isn't. It's completely different, it is even in a different location.

CF
tq3BNEsl.png

CP
U2yaunVl.png

I do wonder if Rachel was hinting at Jin and Ragna in that story she was talking about  

49 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

CF
tq3BNEsl.png

CP
U2yaunVl.png

There's also the distinct lack of Noel I want to add.

So is it safe to assume the to other acts are updates that will come with set number of characters each time ?  if so will it be like Free or paid  DLC if it comes to Ps4 ? 

I'm gonna assume that by the time a console release IS announced, these acts would have already come out on arcade. So I'm betting they'll be in the release from the start or at least unlockable (aka finishing act I, then act II is unlocked etc etc).

14 hours ago, Xionic said:

I'm gonna assume that by the time a console release IS announced, these acts would have already come out on arcade. So I'm betting they'll be in the release from the start or at least unlockable (aka finishing act I, then act II is unlocked etc etc).

We know for a fact the track record of every Blaze blue arcade opening, has had  new characters in theme.

( counting the extended) and because we have this new amazing art I really want to see what kinda new playable characters we can get ( I have not even start  on the console exclusives characters yet XD)  

On 7 November 2015 04.38.12, Alpha to Omega said:

That's not a retcon and it was revealed that Ragna had amnesia in CP Extend.

& we're not sure how. Maybe Izanami & Nine might have implanted something evil in him

40 minutes ago, Evil edge said:

WOW that actually pretty close to the release what's the occasion ?

Ever since the console release of CP, they have (almost) always have a stream the night before a release.
This time it's for Central Fiction where they will have a CF tournament and a live episode of the Fighting game Academy series since Rachel and Hibiki's voice actors are guests.

1 hour ago, Zedar90 said:

Ever since the console release of CP, they have (almost) always have a stream the night before a release.
This time it's for Central Fiction where they will have a CF tournament and a live episode of the Fighting game Academy series since Rachel and Hibiki's voice actors are guests.

so what are the chances of showing off Nine in this event at the end ?

37 minutes ago, Evil edge said:

so what are the chances of showing off Nine in this event at the end ?

I dunno. Maybe more likely we'll see some of her on Blue Radio next week, or perhaps there will be something about her in famitsu?
So, expect to only see some gameplay from the finished version of CF and be happily surprised if we see something of Nine?

13 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

I dunno. Maybe more likely we'll see some of her on Blue Radio next week, or perhaps there will be something about her in famitsu?
So, expect to only see some gameplay from the finished version of CF and be happily surprised if we see something of Nine?

oh so we will know more about her before the actual event ?

6 minutes ago, Evil edge said:

oh so we will know more about her before the actual event ?

If there are anything know about her in Famitsu, the info is usually on Tuesday. As for famitsu scans, it will be after the stream. As will Blue Radio(it's on release date).

Does it feel like the wait for this one's arcade release was kinda fast? In the sense from announcement to release. Maybe it's just me. Hopefully they release some additional info before release day. Also does anyone know what time the stream(s?) will be starting.