kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Hmmm...Makoto is pictured next to Murakumos and people who can transform into murakumos......

Makoto Murakumo alternate form confirmed!!! :v:

Also those joint pictures make Rachel and Hazama look like best buddies.

Hazama did sound a lot more civil during the trailer actually. Who knows what crazy thing they'll do. Maybe they'll separate him from Terumi and have Kazuma somehow emerge back Lambda style or something. Who knows.

Hazama did sound a lot more civil during the trailer actually. Who knows what crazy thing they'll do. Maybe they'll separate him from Terumi and have Kazuma somehow emerge back Lambda style or something. Who knows.

They were already separated in CP, though Terumi's body is a copy of Hazama's.

This person has taken photos of posters with everyone's new artwork:

https://twitter.com/tapioka_kana

They're pretty cool. Some chars look a bit skinnier than they used to but still nice.

What the hell happened to Az's torso? Did they stretch this guy out on a torture rack?

EqO7SMK.jpg

Kinda funny Hibiki really is playable, they joked about him being an assist for Kagura.

That's cool that they announced a new Blazblue game. As Chrono Phantasma is my first BB game, I can't really get into depth on any of the system changes, but I am having a good time with CP, and I really hope they continue the momentum with this new game. 

What the hell happened to Az's torso? Did they stretch this guy out on a torture rack?

If you think that's bad look at Rel and Ignis. The couple went on a diet.

That's cool that they announced a new Blazblue game. As Chrono Phantasma is my first BB game, I can't really get into depth on any of the system changes, but I am having a good time with CP, and I really hope they continue the momentum with this new game. 

You give me hope for this community.

They might do some shit like Arkham Knight, huge ass spoiler for that game coming. Do not open if you plan on playing it.

Like, Hazama comes back to taunt Ragna about his situation in his subconscious like the Joker did to Batman. It'd be the level of troll on his level. It'd be great too.

Notice how its Hazama speaking and not Terumi.

Mu's new artwork doesn't follow the trend of showing her asset, I'm disappointed. Is Rachel pointing at the ground as if saying "kneel before me, peasant" or am I exaggerating and imagining things? lol

Her CS artwork (her debut game in fact) didn't show off her best asset either. So in CF they made Bullet pull double duty instead :v:.

Real talk though, I really like these new ones. They look the most involved and "personalized" (like how Kokonoe is resting on a giant Tager mecha hand or how Terumi has swirling snakes behind him). The only one I question is Litchi's. It looks like her ass is distorted and her spine shifted a few centimeters to her left.

Someone mentioned this before but is it me, or are the new Distortion Drives looking a little bit...sloppy? I mean sure you got Jin's Ice Pillar thing and it looks sick. Not to mention Azrael's where he just breaks your spine with an aerial punch like the mofo that he is. But then I see Ragna and Hazama's new OD stuff and it looks too "simple" and not flashy. Might be outta context since what we see may not be the full deal, but what was shown lacks a certain "oomph" compared to the past ones.

WTF is up with Tager in that portrait? He looks super pissed. Bullet also looks...err...lol.

Still excited though.

A quick translation of the trailer or something.

Hibiki: I don't have a wish of my own... I've always been empty.

I'm curious on what Hibiki is even going to do in CF? in CP he didn't much of anything. Yet his line in the trailer makes it sound like he'll do something possibly interesting. I look forward to it.

plus his picture in the trailer looks menacing  

iftYcHa.png

I'm VERY happy to see Nine as a playable character, I hope Jubei and Trinity Glassfille get DLC treatment so we can have the whole "Six Heroes" set.  That "Naoto" fellow looks kinda neat though I don't know too much about him (He works for Rachel, yes?).  I Can't say I'm too thrilled about Hibiki, when I first saw him, I wasn't a big fan and I couldn't help but think "Oh no...  This ass-hat is going to be a playable character sooner or later..."  I don't know about Platinums new "Heart car" but I'm DYING to see her new item in action!

Notice on the bottom right there selling a giant ZEA cushion for 10000Y

That's not on the tweet I linked. Maybe it showed up in "related tweets" for you, I thankfully don't see related tweets.

That Paku-men cushion you mentioned does exist though.

It's just my impression or terumi got a new dd tha cost 25% heat.

Nah. Look again: Terumi is using his OD meaning his new DD is likely sucking up Heat as it is hitting. Course, this all assumes this showcase is a 100% authentic presentation of the product.

Nah. Look again: Terumi is using his OD meaning his new DD is likely sucking up Heat as it is hitting. Course, this all assumes this showcase is a 100% authentic presentation of the product.

I get it now, It's an over drive special that doesn't use heat (or 25% heat, but can't confirm it yet) as you can see kagura using it at 2:14 and if you use it early during od, it gives you back some recharge.