kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Hm, that design of Izanami's is a bit wonky.    That red really clashes with the purple.   I suppose they're trying to go "Shinto Priest" with it or something?
Of course, the new "battle mode" of a female character is bizarrely revealing compared to their normal outfit.

I'll admit, this is not what I was expecting her to look like; perhaps in act 3 we'll get a "Lambda" version of her that's not possesed and wearing purple?

The real important thing here though is: Can someone get a translated, higher resolution, version of the scan? I can barely see anything here!

Since she can fly, does this mean she'll be able to barrier her air movement?  If so that's going to be pretty awesome.  I guess it depends on how fast said movement is.

21 minutes ago, Narroo said:

The real important thing here though is: Can someone get a translated, higher resolution, version of the scan? I can barely see anything here!

That's because it's a preview of a magazine that's not coming out until tomorrow. We'll get it soon enough.

http://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1453198153/26

Real leak: the float is not instead of her jump. It's only instead of her double jump. While floating she can do ground attacks, specials and even dash while in air, but she she cannot jump for the duration of it.

Drive is Sharin/Exodus Arc. It activates her Special Unit "Yasakani no Magatama". While active she can shoot projectiles with Direction+D but she cannot block. It also gives a complete change in abilities from her normal mode.

Special Move: Mujuu no Tate. Creates a barrier. While in Yasakani no Magatama mode this will drain her barrier meter but give her invincibility to strike attacks.

Overdrive: Zekkai/Arc Force. Gives full access to the abilities of both modes at the same time, can block while active.

Distortion Drive: Jindou no Koku. Stops time.

I really wish that famitsu's attached image wasn't, like, 320 x 240. You can barely see anything.

Sounds cool. Excited to see footage eventually.

2 minutes ago, Daramue said:

I really wish that famitsu's attached image wasn't, like, 320 x 240. You can barely see anything.

Sounds cool. Excited to see footage eventually.

That's literally the point. They want you to buy the magazine.

1 minute ago, YoYoCheese said:

That's literally the point. They want you to buy the magazine.

I understand that - I wasn't expecting a 300 dpi scan of the two page spread, lol. Just the character was all I was expecting, even just a little bigger so that you can make out details.

2 minutes ago, Daramue said:

I understand that - I wasn't expecting a 300 dpi scan of the two page spread, lol. Just the character was all I was expecting, even just a little bigger so that you can make out details.

Well, you can get it a little bigger, but not by much.

Spoiler

bkdWtUZ.jpg

Otherwise, there were also an image at the link that Tokkan gave

Spoiler

aOTm8Bp.jpg

5 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

Where the bones at?  Where the zombies and ghosts and the shit that makes her the goddess of death?  Mori pls :(

Who cares? She has ZA WARUDO, Aegis Reflectors, and (possibly) Touhou/Aoko Aozaki fireballs.

3 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

Where the bones at?  Where the zombies and ghosts and the shit that makes her the goddess of death?  Mori pls :(

I dunno, she looks pretty skinny to me.

I'm really curious of what her stance switch thing is like.  Is it like old CP vanilla Nu?  Very interesting.  This should be exciting, and we don't have to wait long to see her because act 2 is right around the corner.

2 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

I will never main anyone but Relius.  You don't even know about that loyalty son.  I've been on that train since CSE dropped.

Pfff. Amateur. Tsubaki since CS. :P

1 hour ago, SoWL said:

That's because it's a preview of a magazine that's not coming out until tomorrow. We'll get it soon enough.

Yeah, but I was SERIOUSLY wondering how anyone could even see enough in that blurry blob of a postage stamp to even comment on her design.

3 minutes ago, Airk said:

Pfff. Amateur. Tsubaki since CS. :P

If Relius was in vanilla CS I would have been playing him there too!  Story mode was like the worst torture ever, I wanted Relius so bad but he was just an NPC and was never DLC.  Fortunately BB has a ton of great characters that I was able to play in the meantime before I got my real partner for life.

Well, now we only need to wait for her trailer to see better gameplay, even her astral, if she gonna be playable at the same time as the act 2 drops. What I think it isn't gonna happen.

While in this stance, the Imperator can fire projectiles at the opponent with directional inputs and the D button, and gains several new moves and abilities at the cost of not being able to block.

ZONER VALK CONFIRMED. 

Actually in all seriousness I think I get what they're going for here.  Since she flies it seems like they want her to be really good at covering space (in this stance anyway) but because she can move all over the screen and throw shit out all it will take is one smart read to stop her.  I guess we'll see soon enough.

Its basically her design without the robe, so it looks ok I guess. Even comes complete with some sideboob. 

She looks...interesting I guess. Say what you want about Team Blue, but they're definitely damn good at making unique characters (even if they aren't necessarily good lol).

And surprise, surprise, it was Jin in that picture; what we've been saying all of this fucking time :V

6 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

Jin with a swag new sword, maybe Trinity turned into the blade like some Devil May Cry shit. 

Where are you seeing this?!

17 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Where are you seeing this?!

I think he's poking at an old piece of promotional art where Jin's sword was mistakenly colored brown rather than the normal color.

I'm glad Izanami finally got revealed, even though she's not exactly what I expected. Just hope she can't float/unfloat cancel projectile spam like UMvC3 Morrigan.

Also, calling it right now, Azrael will be her worst matchup.

And what's this I hear about Jin giving the cold shoulder to Yukianesa? Does someone have a pic of the new sword?