kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

For anyone going to the loketest, can you please note whether characters got a new set of voices? Thank you.

Also, please let us know what Rachel's teapot looking thing does, the new move. Looks fancy.

体験会 is basically "trial event", similar to 体験版 meaning "trial version". They're letting people play the game for free. It's not technically part of the loketest as they aren't taking feedback from it, but the loketest is the day after and in the same building.

Drat. And I will be at work until midnight when they do this trial run. Hopefully some kind soul(s) will record it for us later...

Pretty please?

Drat. And I will be at work until midnight when they do this trial run. Hopefully some kind soul(s) will record it for us later...

Pretty please?

I will be very surprised if no one does. At the very least, I know I can do it, which means that someone will probably beat me to it.

I have no idea how I missed this but did Hibiki's eyes get retconned into being golden? They were a brownish black before in CP but the trailer for CF clearly shows them as a bright gold.

I have no idea how I missed this but did Hibiki's eyes get retconned into being golden? They were a brownish black before in CP but the trailer for CF clearly shows them as a bright gold.

Perhaps they become golden when he uses his powers?

Something weird is going on in the bit where Makoto is hitting Tsubaki;  Tsubaki wallbounces, and then... hits Makoto? o.O  It's not an edit, as far as I can tell, all the gauges are exactly the same, but... WTF is going on?

Something weird is going on in the bit where Makoto is hitting Tsubaki;  Tsubaki wallbounces, and then... hits Makoto? o.O  It's not an edit, as far as I can tell, all the gauges are exactly the same, but... WTF is going on?

You're imagining things. Did you not notice their portraits switching sides?

You're imagining things. Did you not notice their portraits switching sides?

Subconsciously, I think I did, but I was too focused on the random other stuff on screen to notice the BIG change. x.x

Thank you. Feel better now.

I wonder if they'll change the "hitting the opponent" sound effect.

I hope they make them more unique like in CS.  In CP almost everyone has the same sounds.   

P.S. Izanami is coming, and it's about damn time.

I'm curious on what Hibiki is even going to do in CF? in CP he didn't much of anything. Yet his line in the trailer makes it sound like he'll do something possibly interesting. I look forward to it.

plus his picture in the trailer looks menacing  

iftYcHa.png

I went through the video yesterday myself and i found that he is pointing his weapon at Hazama. Make of that what you will.

Mori still hasn't figured out that he should add Jubei to the game already. Now we have Hibiki (he's a fighter?), Naoto (who?!), and Nine (this is acceptable) being added instead.

Mori still hasn't figured out that he should add Jubei to the game already. Now we have Hibiki (he's a fighter?), Naoto (who?!), and Nine (this is acceptable) being added instead.

Mori knows exactly what he's doing. He's saving Jubei as his final hype card to pull out when people have gotten even more burned out on the series and interest is at an all-time low.

Jubei will probably be the very last character added to Blazblue before they switch to a new engine, as the selling point for CF Extend.

Probably expect two more characters by the time it goes to console version...which would be like...at least 2016.

Yeah there'll be an Extend which will be the final arcade version with every character if the pattern follows.

Yes Marvel players have been complaining that this series gets updates and they are playing a game that got a second release despite it having no arcade life.

Yes I find Marvel players annoying in this regard.

Not to sound confrontational but you've been doing this song and dance for....as far as I can remember. Usually whenever news hits for a new BB, an Extend update or DLC character. Are you not tired of it yet? I mean no disrespect or anything, but I think it best to just enjoy the ride instead of demanding the tracks be altered to your specific needs. And I don't think taking a lite dump on 2/3rds of the newly announced characters is gonna help your case either.

P.S. Izanami is coming, and it's about damn time.

She will be playable only in CF though. They will certainly remove her after that.

She will be playable only in CF though. They will certainly remove her after that.

Are you sure? We watched Lambda and Terumi die but here we are.

IF there is an "after".

Not to sound confrontational but you've been doing this song and dance for....as far as I can remember. Usually whenever news hits for a new BB, an Extend update or DLC character. Are you not tired of it yet? I mean no disrespect or anything, but I think it best to just enjoy the ride instead of demanding the tracks be altered to your specific needs. And I don't think taking a lite dump on 2/3rds of the newly announced characters is gonna help your case either.

I'm tired of having to. We're almost entirely to the end of this, and I still have yet to get what I want, so yes, i'm rather upset that literally everyone but him at this point is in as a usable character, especially when it just seems like weird excuses not to add him. Hibiki got added because, well, he's in the plot I guess, but, was there ever any indication he could fight? I have absolutely no idea who Naoto Kurogane is, and it just seems like a jab at Persona Naoto. Nine makes sense, so I can't be upset with her at all. I'm actually more surprised you can even say something like "demanding the tracks be altered to your specific needs" at this point, considering how many games and years its been, and how long Jubei has been desired. Why is anyone defending this or liking it? It is the definition of stupidity and injustice that he's not in.

I'm well aware that they will probably add more characters later, console exclusives, DLC, and some for Extend incentives, and yes, it does make business sense to have Jubei in Extend, but it's also being a huge dick to the fans by prolonging his playable appearance to the very last iteration, denying him any chance of balance adjustments, new moves, etc if he turns out bad in his first run, if he does get added. I want Jubei in, but, I want him to be able to be fine tuned, since ASW rarely hits the intended mark the first time.

EDIT: And, I hate BBCPEX for its absolutely terrible balance decisions alongside the useless addition of Lambda. Celica, as much as I don't like her, and as much as she shouldn't be fighting, is part of the story, and my beef with her is the same with Hibiki, where it's fine that they were added eventually, but, they showed no fighting prowess, and it just seemed like doing anything and everything to dodge adding Jubei.

Hibiki is supposed to be around Jin's level or something like that. Jin makes a note of it in story mode. #loreMaster