kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

48 minutes ago, oh no, he said said:

Breakdown on Izanami's drive/specials/supers.

She looks really fun.

Edit: I never even considered that Izanami has access to her EA while in the air thanks to the float mechanic. That's nifty shit.

Now I've seen all of them.... DAT AIR EA with Active Flow, some insane shit right there!

Also, her 100% DD will have its use, it's just that we have yet fully understood how to use it efficiently...

Just now, Vulcan422 said:

The most obvious way to land Za Warudo is to use it in conjunction with the ribcage barrier.

Full screen ZA WARUDO, that is. She has an alternate version that acts as a command throw and costs 50 Heat.

Just now, Vulcan422 said:

That's her Soul Steal super, right? The one that looks like Orochi's from KOF?

Yus

24 minutes ago, GunBlazer said:

Full screen ZA WARUDO, that is. She has an alternate version that acts as a command throw and costs 50 Heat.

... which is, in many opinions, considered as being more useful than that 100% heat DD.
But then again, it's still a command throw, so...

2 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Another one to the "I lfet you win" club

Izanami lose pose.PNG

More like the Buddha's sleeping pose in Nirvana.

1 hour ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Another one to the "I left you win" club

Izanami lose pose.PNG

There's another KO Sprite where she actually looks knocked down, so I'm guessing that's not the only one around.

But yeah, hope nobody is surprised she'd be in the "let you win club" regardless. Would be awfully embarrassing if a death goddess is laid out flat after a single round. Loving all the subtle references to other gods in her moves, too.

image.png

54 minutes ago, Myoro said:

deleteme2.jpg.0613013277bdbee35c23b9aefc

Oh boy, isn't that Saya from Bloodedge Experience? Mori...yas gotz some 'splaining ta dooz yah rhunt.

So that covers Amane. Now all we need is Relius and Izanami herself.

My, that Dino move reminds me a lot of Ragna's Dead Spike.

My guess is that the time stop is going to be used in conjunction with serial things; full screen knock back, Shield, and float.  Tager might have some issues if he doesn't have a spark bolt ready.  Of course, with only 8 seconds of time freeze, if the opponent is too far away, she may have some issues.  Also, that win pose...Amaterasu?

I saw ribcage go unaffected by Lambda's 5D, I assume it could tank spark bolt.

I'm willing to bet 720 Za Warudo will have some set-ups, but I'd also be willing to bet any other use of that meter and advantage would be potentially better.

I wonder if her drive could be used during the charging, or if the move could be canceled to save the meter and punish/block oncoming opponents.

Looking forward to this character. She's too bizarre and it's way way WAY too early to say if she's good or not, however I can already definitively tell she'll be fun.

Wow...

WOW...

OH MY WOW!

SO MUCH WOW!

AND I'M NOT EVEN DOGE TO WOW SO MUCH!

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE ASTRAL FINISH! AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY! IT IS HERE!

GODDAMNIT! I AM HYPED AND PUMPED FOR THIS!

OH GOD!

DEATH GOD!

AND THAT ART BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW! IMAGINE AT THE ORIGINAL COLORS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!