kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

7 minutes ago, Myoro said:

Poor-ish quality astral.

Welp, that's 3-for-3. I also won't be getting any sleep tonight (it's overrated anyway), because damn that Astral is equal parts amazing as it is just plain creepy. Arakune can eat his sludge-filled heart out :v:.

10/10 Astral

Has the same psycho grin Shadow Labrys has, me gusta 

It was literally 1000 Curses from THAT GAME but 1001, all the maxed out social links in the world can't save someone from that

14 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Welp, that's 3-for-3. I also won't be getting any sleep tonight (it's overrated anyway), because damn that Astral is equal parts amazing as it is just plain creepy. Arakune can eat his sludge-filled heart out :v:.

Hah, sleep is for the weak...
Now, can somebody please stop me from trembling?

23 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Wow...

WOW...

OH MY WOW!

SO MUCH WOW!

AND I'M NOT EVEN DOGE TO WOW SO MUCH!

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE ASTRAL FINISH! AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY! IT IS HERE!

GODDAMNIT! I AM HYPED AND PUMPED FOR THIS!

OH GOD!

DEATH GOD!

AND THAT ART BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW! IMAGINE AT THE ORIGINAL COLORS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Wow

much skull

such face

So scary

Wow

Though she's not destroying the planet with that astral, it still looks cool. I always like astrals where there's a unique character art sprite before it happens, kind of like how P4U does their IKs.

59 minutes ago, Myoro said:

I saw ribcage go unaffected by Lambda's 5D, I assume it could tank spark bolt.

I'm willing to bet 720 Za Warudo will have some set-ups, but I'd also be willing to bet any other use of that meter and advantage would be potentially better.

I wonder if her drive could be used during the charging, or if the move could be canceled to save the meter and punish/block oncoming opponents.

Looking forward to this character. She's too bizarre and it's way way WAY too early to say if she's good or not, however I can already definitively tell she'll be fun.

The impression I was getting from the gimmick of her drive was while they are in aggro mode they can kinda be used freely? At the very least, I would assume that if that special that orbits around the oppnent before zapping them can be used while charging fireball, it's likely she can do the same when she is charging za warudo.

And dat Astral, shit son, after that jumpscare EA i thought we had reached the pinnacle of spoop, but that astral is pretty damn great. I think the fact she looks so unhinged while doing it when izanami has always presented as cold and in control, and then seeing her get back up off the ground and it's back to tempered grace like she didn't just choke you out while slamming you straight to hell with accompanying sextet of screaming magic skulls adds a great element. Heck, all of Izanami's visuals balance brutality and poise so phenomenally well, I'll guarantee whatever the startup of that astral is, it looks refined as heck. It's a wonderful thematic that really helps drive the character home as death, in all forms. If nothing else, Izanami's visual coherency to her as a character is a grand slam.

11 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

I wish they would have caught the startup : / I want to know what kind of move it is.

I've heard that its input was 720D or something, maybe its animation would be like how Nu or Lambda do that "grab" attack.

37 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

I wish they would have caught the startup : / I want to know what kind of move it is.

Here ya go

On a side note; the time stop setup will almost certainly require a fatal counter....

But really, I'm wondering what you can do in 8 Seconds with no heat to make it worth it?  I suppose that fireball has a ton of hitstun if you want continue the combo outside time freeze.

Actually, that makes me thing of something; in that video where she does the command version and goes into overdrive; the time stop clearly affects her overdrive.  If it affects the overdrive time and the round timer, does it affect the combo timer too?  Combine that with a lengthened overdrive, she might just be able to pull some kind of crazy combo off with that super.

Well, I went, but Round 1 didn't have Izanami yet (but probably now or later when I'm already here to post back home), so yeah, disappointed, but at least all is not lost, the community is quick with this stuff, as usual, but hey, at least I was there to only try some of the new guys either way.

So, in short, Amane on Saya...Another B.E. cameo thing, huh...Relius on Saya...um...Kinky, lol. And that Saya...I mean Izanami Astral, since its a strike at first and not a throw, and all that skulls, damn.

Well, Act 2 is shaping to get good, and yet, the wait for Act 3 in suspense. Now to wait on someone that does Izanami's Arcade run, if not already, lol.

4 minutes ago, Narroo said:

On a side note; the time stop setup will almost certainly require a fatal counter....

But really, I'm wondering what you can do in 8 Seconds with no heat to make it worth it?  I suppose that fireball has a ton of hitstun if you want continue the combo outside time freeze.

Actually, that makes me thing of something; in that video where she does the command version and goes into overdrive; the time stop clearly affects her overdrive.  If it affects the overdrive time and the round timer, does it affect the combo timer too?  Combine that with a lengthened overdrive, she might just be able to pull some kind of crazy combo off with that super.

There is the thing where Time stop does freeze the OD timer as well, so I'm guessing you just get to throw all the stuff you haven't thrown at them yet while firing off drives, then EA them. Could be a good chunk of damage.

As I expected, it looks like Izanami has bootleg wolf break that uses barrier.

The command grab, the drive that mode changes her into a set that can't block... I like where this is going! (Because I'm going to be playing her >_>")

It's too early to let this set off any warning bells though, but this is exiting.

10 hours ago, Myoro said:

Do I spy a ME!ME!ME! reference palette?

I almost expected her AH to be a grab because its input is apparently 720D, but comboing into it is fine, too. 

2 hours ago, SoWL said:

Do I spy a ME!ME!ME! reference palette?

I almost expected her AH to be a grab because its input is apparently 720D, but comboing into it is fine, too. 

OMG that could be it! The ME!ME!ME! pal....

35 minutes ago, bakahyl said:

timestop command throw can combo into itself

So it is similar to the unblockable close range attack of Fausuto-sensei.... but a very OP one~
This probably means that the other 100% DD could fade away very soon...

So Izanami is pretty much able to get un-burstable combos from OD and from Timestop.

Could see OD-raid > grab super > 4K.

Gotta wonder the start-up and what invul it may have on start-up because the grab could just end rounds.

Her style is incredibly good, but I don't know, she looks quite underwhelming atm.

Unlike Nine who looked strong from the first day.

6 minutes ago, Zouf said:

Her style is incredibly good, but I don't know, she looks quite underwhelming atm.

Unlike Nine who looked strong from the first day.

She's not even a day old lel. We can't really say anything from the vids now.
One thing is for sure tho: even if she's not as flashy and "strong" as Nine looked in the 1st day, Izanami's pretty boss.

720 Time stop seems unfavorable to use at the moment. I want instant activation! 

Maybe it could implement some seals that she needs earning to activate that move but faster startup. Kind of like P4:U Naoto.