Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poultrygeist

[CF] Relius changes, loketest news, other stuff

Tori A.K.A. the best human being ever made did this for us:

We have damage, we have P1/P2. Someone postulate on what this'll me for our combos!

Incredible

Also bursts make Ignis desummon even if she's using 2D. Don't know about Bios.

6B is still jump cancelable on block, don't know if it has gatlings.

I'm seeing some 4K combos in the corner emerging.

EA is huge.

Command grab lets us clip through the opponent until Ignis is throughly done with them, it can be interrupted at any time by Relius if he wants to combo.

j.236C~j.214B>airdash backwords>214C/236D is the oki Mabikapu seems to be going for right now.

EA's don't touch Ignis at all, Tus goes right through them and CHs after their invuln is done.

Tedo's min damage is something like 800 I think. Really poor looking.

I have tons of fantastic ideas brewing for combos and oki.

Command grab seems to be landing on a lot of people for now but how long will that last?

This is really weird and probably bad: https://youtu.be/xKnD9pXv2QQ?t=58m50s

It looks like if Ignis is completely spent in OD she'll start recovering gray and die the instant she's hit out of a move or Relius is hit at all. This is a big change for how her meter works and I'd like to know the full details.

Edit: added a timestamp.

Honestly I don't really understand it well myself.

In the video he drove her to 0 IG using a bunch of 214As.

Though she was still functional, she started recovering gray bar instead of blue or pink. Then, soon after, when she was hit  out of a move she died. It's quite odd.

I think it's a nerf to OD?? But I can't really tell the exact implications of this change... I mean since she's still active what would happen if you desummoned her when she's recovering gray health? Can you do that even?

Two questions.

1.I haven't seen much of RYO playing lately, should we be keeping tabs on Maabukapu for time being?  In fact Relius as a whole seems to be a bit more of a unicorn than usual at this time in CF's existence.

2.Should we make a new thread now that the game is actually out?  This one is mostly pre-release/early news, do you guys think it's run its course or should we keep it?

3 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

Two questions.

1.I haven't seen much of RYO playing lately, should we be keeping tabs on Maabukapu for time being?  In fact Relius as a whole seems to be a bit more of a unicorn than usual at this time in CF's existence.

2.Should we make a new thread now that the game is actually out?  This one is mostly pre-release/early news, do you guys think it's run its course or should we keep it?

1: Rel was a unicorn last time too starting out too. I think RYO is playing both Litchi and Relius right now so we'd do well to keep tabs on all of the Relius players we can.

2: We prolly shoud get someone on that. I mean the games even playable in the states in select places so it kinda makes sense that we move out of the loke discussion phase. We should prolly post a synopsis of known changes in the new thread as well as the damage and proration data we are aware of thanks to Tori.

3:What irks me most is that I haven't seen any solid tech or combos yet for CF, but maybe I just need to be patient.

1. The guess now is that he's playing Litchi because of NEC where he'll be playing bbcpex Relius. Similar to Dora who didn't touch CF yet because of NEC being on bbcpex. As Myoro mentioned, it's only been 2 weeks and many characters actually don't get much showing in videos some even less than Relius.

I'd keep a lookout on Kyuu or mabukapu at the moment or just bookmark: http://bb-keeponrockin.rhcloud.com/?character1=rl&version=CF Kyuu has been playing quite a bit.

2. I was thinking of it this week. I'll create a new general thread for now. I'll probably also be adding an index page like the arakune sub-forum. Tell me what you guys think.