Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TagerTime

[CF] Iron Tager Location Test News and Discussion Thread [Location Test #3 Update!!!!]

UPDATE: All Info from Location Test #3 Thanks to ArgentZero for translations as usual

5D

• The 5D Counter Hit has been buffed, now can connect with a fully charged B Sledge or a Bsledge wiff >6A. 
  • A raw 5D now gives more return with Spark Bolt buff and the Counter Hit (ground) buff.

Wedge Catapult

• The invincibility for Wedge Catapult starts from 6F to 1F after execution. 
  • wall bounce damage increased to from 1000 to 1200, but if you do the follow up attack the total overall damage is still 2600. So the damage is higher than before if you choose to combo instead of using the buster follow up attack. But if you use the follow up attack the total damage is still the same as before.

Atomic Collider

• Collider's bounce has been altered to bounce closer to Tager. With this, A based attacks now hits against all characters. 1-2 frame advantage added to follow up (more time to follow up after AC). 2A will connect but 5B will not so the frame advantage is 8-9 frames.

SledgeHammer

• Regular Guard Point has been added to B Sledge during startup and charging frames, but still only projectile Guard Point during the active frames.  Same for A Sledge, however A Sledge couldn't beat Ignis's attacks. This may be because Ignis is no longer considered a projectile but rather a normal hit. Hammer still has the same Regular Guard Point.

Spark Bolt

• Like in CP, when Spark Bolt hits, the opponent will come back in front of you. Damage Proration has been buffed as well. Since Spark Bolt now is a great source for damage and a great follow up for Atomic Collider, using it just for the sole purpose of magnetizing an opponent looks like a waste of resource.

Terra Break

• The Damage Proration seems to have been nerfed?(minimum damage seems to be lowered)

Genesic Emerald Tager Buster

• Raw damage has been lowered to 4620.

Exceed Accell

• Now will blast opponent away from Tager instead of landing close to him

New combo routes

• 3C>Atomic Collider Wiff>2C>Gadget Finger Wiff>5A
  • 3C>A Sledge>5A> Air combo followup
  • Atomic Collider>5A>Spark Bolt
  • Wedge Catapult>6C
  • Air hit 5C>A Sledge>3C>Atomic Collider Wiff
  • air hit 6A(ground slide)>CT (charged)
  • air hit 6A(ground slide)>6B>A Sledge>5A.

Fatal Counter parts

B>JC, JC>JD, for aerial opponent 5A>5C.

Scrapped 

5C>6C, 5B>J2C

UPDATE: Finally All Info from Location Test #2!! Thanks to ArgentZero for translations

Note: im not sure if "No changes" means not changed from location test#1 or not changed from CPEX

First some new System Mechanics changes

• Guard Crush: Crush Trigggers are very fast now and have piercing damage. A no-charge CT won’t be really useful for starting a combo because of the short guard crush time, the damage of the piercing effect is half of a raw CT. Naoto’s D based attacks are the same so this can be seen as a system mechanic?
  • Same Move Proration: Only effects special moves (10% decrease). However, if a special move has multiple variants (example, Valk’s A Koenig, B Koenig, C Koenig) the SMP will only affect the same kind (A>A, B>B. Not A>B)

Location test #2 stream footage 1

Tager footage ends at 18minute mark

Location test #2 stream footage 2

Tager footage ends at the 48minute mark

All IronTager Location Test #2 information:

Normals:

No new jump cancel moves. Only 5A, 2A, 5B are jc’able

5A = More recovery. 5A > tick grabs harder to pull off. Still F Startup. Jump cancel(jc) able. 5A>5B>5C>3C>AC>5C>6A>2C>AC>GF combo does around 2800 damage. Pretty good for a A starter.

2A = Now F Startup. Because of this, anti-air 2A has only meaning if you follow up with JA>JB>JC>Crimson Punisher. (jc)

jA = no changes.

6A = No longer can gataling into 3C. But the pull is very strong so 2C will connect no problem.

5B = Still has a nice range. No changes.

2B = Frame advantage unchanged. Because of the change to 5A, 2B will probably your main to grab tricks.

jB = Active hitbox and aerial CH causing a bound still exists.

6B = Startup 1 Frame slower. Will force opponent into a crouching state if hit.

5C = No changes

2C = The opponent will be launched much higher, unable to pursue with CT or character specific delayed A Sledge. Also, because of the change, unmagnetized AC will wiff more and the timing on the magnetized AC changed.

jC = No change.

6C = unchanged.

J2C = won’t connect with GF.

3C = Increased range? 5A>5B>5C>3C will connect. Because of the system change in SMP removed from all normal, untechable time has decreased drastically.

5D = Opponent will no longer be launched away when hit on the ground regardless of CH or not, staggers on the spot. The opponent can’t move for quite a while if countered, so there’s new possibilities. Aerial hit will cause slide down away from you, don’t follow up with an AC because it won’t connect anymore.5D aerial hit causes slide down, but can be followed with a Spark Bolt against Jin and Valk

2D = Decreased recovery frame, Tager will remain close to opponent upon block… I think.

jD = Untechable time increased. 6C>jD>C attacks will connect easily.

4D = No changes, maybe decrease in fall down after aerial hit?

During OD, D attacks still have armor

Specials:

A Sledge = Aerial hit close to that of CP 1.1. If done close enough, will connect with A attacks.

B Sledge = Upon aerial hit, opponent will fly a little away from you. Still can connect with A attacks if hit on ground.

Spark Bolt = Better damage proration.

Voltec Charge cancel into 720 still remains.

Atomic Collider

• Upon hit, the opponent is displaced much closer to you. The bounce has been decreased so follow up is harder (opponent will bounce up to Tager’s head). Opponent able to emergency tech.
  • Still able to follow up with a Gadget Finger. If rc’d able to follow up with a B Sledge or 6C. For example 5C>6A>2C>AC>rc6C>JD>5B>5C>6A>2C>AC>Gadget 4850
  •  VS Hazama: Mid-screen, 2B>2C>AC>5A connects against him. The combo didn’t seem to use up too much time so there might be possibility in follow up after the AC…?
  • AC>5A>Sparkbolt was confirmed to work

A Driver

• Now the old B Driver, damage unchanged. Still able to connect to Gadget Finger.
  • A Driver seems to have a decreased range without magnetism.

Air Driver

• Unsure if magnetic pull changed. Changes to Collider may affect usage of this move.

Gadget Finger

• The opponent will be displaced so far, even 5B won’t reach. However, the frame advantage is even greater than before. This will create both challengers to make new reads.

Wedge Catapult

• New Command Throw. Without magnetism, the range of the WC will be around 5B, with magnetism, able to catch opponents that within 5C’s range.
  • Startup seems faster than the previous test, but still is slow, maybe 25 frames? Unlike the previous test, opponent won’t be pulled in immediately when it starts so they won’t be able to react as fast.
  • After the initial hit connects, the opponent will be thrown behind Tager. Damage is 1000 and cannot kill (same properties as GF) and the opponent will drop center screen. With the follow up command, damage is 2600. Possibilities of pursuing after initial throw, but presumably F Starter. Damage Proration about 60%.
  • A very versatile move, enabling Tager to switch positions, follow up with an Atomic Collider to avoid bursts and put them back in place. Invincibility frame seems to start around 3 to 5 frames. As long as you are able to determine the best timing to use it, the WC will be a great asset in turning the tables.
  • Wedge Catapult’s invincibility frame is long enough to make Kagura’s 46A and B miss.
  • Wedge Catapult (WC) = was able to beat Kagura's JC. From there, Tager was able to follow up with 5C > 6A > GF rc Magnetic Wheel (MW) for 3700.
  • Also, the B Driver's invincibility seems long, was able to wiff Ragna's JC and catch him on landing.
  • As mentioned before, Wedge Catapult’s initial hit has the same properties as GF in regards to killing an opponent, it can’t.

Gurren Punish

• JB > GP connects
  • GP has no damage proration.
  • When an opponent air guarded GP, Tager was able to guard immediately. GP may no longer be punishable when guarded in the air.
  • Even after GP was guarded in the air, Tager can follow up with a JB. May be strong against opponents that try to use invincible attacks in the air.
  • GP has a higher hitbox, could not hit an opponent in standing position when performing a rising GP
  • Tager does a high jump > Hazama aims for an anti-air 2C > Tager swings a GP > both attack wiffs > Tager does a JB upon landing > Hazama gets punished.

Supers:

GETB

• Damage reduced to 4720. However, with OD and AF, the damage spikes to 5852

New Combo Routes:

2C Gadget wiff combos make a comeback

• ~3C>AC Wiff>5B>2C>GF Wiff >5B~ But if we’re talking about stability ~3C>AC Wiff>2C>GF Wiff>5A>5B~ is more reliable.
  • 5B>3C>AC Wiff>5A>5B>GF Wiff>4A>5B>2C>GF Wiff>5A>5B>2C>AC>GF does around 2800 damage.
  • 5C>6A>6B>A Sledge>5A>5B>3C>AC Wiff>2C>GF wiff>5A>5B>2C>AC>GF

Crush Triggers Combos also have a new big emphasis for Tager now that CT are very fast compared to CPEX

• 3C>CT, 6A>CT, CT>3C combo route confirmed.
  • 6B>CT was able to connect, I’d like to finish off with a 4D but this isn’t going to work.
  • So as a joke combo: 5C>6A>6B>CT>5B>5C>CT>5B>5C>6A>2C>AC>GF

All Location Test#1 information:

Yes!! i can only imagine how great Tager is going to be in BB4. He is solidly A+ tier now, so according to the previously established Power of Science Growth Pattern he will be S-Tier in BlazBlue4: Central Fiction!!! :toot:

First Location test #1 video from stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8FUJYYmV1g&feature=youtu.be

source: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php/topic/11030-cf-loketest-news-news-only-or-infraction/

Thanks to ArgentZero, hakimiru and WhiteWolfMomiji for translations

Changes (mostly good):

Catapult (360B)

• Has invincibility, leads to the good damage we were hoping for if opponent doesn't OD.
  • It has a large windup animation though, and can be jumped out of on reaction if they're used to seeing it.
  • Startup is somewhere between mid to late 20F
  • invincibility lasts the entire startup, I think. Invuln'd through jin's 5C cleanly.
  • At first is seems to only pull a little, but after a while it pulls a lot. Really sucks the opponent in.
  • B Command Grab is the old A Driver (Slower Startup and greater magnetic pull).
  • Able to pursue with 5C if you don’t use the followup command. The followup command is the usual B Driver (GF Connects)
  • B Driver damage output = 2500 (other report says 2700) with followup input. Without followup input, can pursue with 5C>6A>2C>CT>5B>5C>AC>GF damage output = 4500.

A Driver

• Startup is like the old B Driver, use for fast mixup
  • Doesn't seem like there's much invincibility
  • Damage is unchanged, so it's completely just for mixup
  • Pull-in seems stronger, pulls pretty far when charged
  • A Driver damage output is 2500

Gadget

• There's been a lot of opinions on this, but it's an interesting change in its own right and won't shine if you play brainlessly
  • Puts up a distance about equal to what you start a round at
  • To help the imagery, it's a range at which even 5B won't reach
  • Huge increase in frame advantage, greatly changing the options available to both players. Personally, I'm good at correctly anticipating their next move, so I think it's good.
  • Gadget Finger = better frame start up
  • When GF rapid Cancels into a collider causing mixup, due to the collider being weakened, this seems to be no longer able.

Buffs(Alot):

Overall magnetic pull seems stronger.

Gurren Punish(Crimson Punisher)

• Damage increased, frame disadvantage post-hit slightly decreased?
  • Of note is the whiff recovery being reduced to about 20F, might be able to do stuff with this. Yes, just like air driver during the CP loctest... probably going to get removed

A Sledge

• A Sledge airhit properties are like CS2 and cause a slight float. Wallbounce removed in exchange.
  • A Slegde bounds the opponent high enough so 3C connects
  • 3C>A Sledge>5A>jA>jB>jC>Crimson Punisher connects

A Normals

• A, 2A back to being F starters (assuming this means buffed back to Fast from Very Fast)
  • 5A>5B>5C connects (6A doesn’t connect with 5C)
  • 5A>5B>3C>AC wiff> 6A>2C>AC>GF is real easy to pull off, dishes out 2450.
  • JA>JA>JC connects.
  • Air hit 2A>jA>jB>jC>Crimson Punisher = 1830

6A

• unmagnatized 6A's pull-in is just as strong or stronger than magnatized, allowing you to go into 2C unless you hit with the very tip of it.
  • the idea of using 6A>4D to gain close range frame advantage is befitting of a grappler character and seems interesting.

6B

• Forces crouch on hit
  • A>B>6B works on crouching, but not standing
  • B>6B works on standing
  • A>C works on crouching, while A>6B does not. Current theory is 1F slower startup, making it 16F.

4D

• 4D Wall Splat at corner

2D

• 2D>6A Connects
  • 2D causes slide at corner.

GETB

• GETB causes Active Flow
  • GETB damage with Active Flow = 5522
  • GETB damage on counter hit = 5522
  • GETB damage on counter hit + Active Flow = 6024
  • ODGETB damage on counter hit or Active Flow = 6182
  • ODGETB damage on counter hit + Active Flow = 6744

Exceed Accel

• is not a projectile and does 2200 raw, no magnetism

Nerfs:

• 5D hit causes sliding like in CS2, making it hard to combo both midscreen and in the corner. Even counterhit only bounces them back about 1/3 of the screen, like CS2 Spark Bolt. (From video 5D In corner gives high spinning knockback like CPEX Bsledge airhit)
  • 3C no longer gatlings from 6A, making it harder to randomly go into Gadget.
  • Collider is useless? (From video collider looks the same as CPEX)
  • 5C startup slower?
  • 5A>5B>Grab wiff>GETB seems impossible to do

Still the Same:

• Can use most of the current combos, but can’t use 3C so easily (because 3C no longer gatlings from 6A)
  • J2C fatal is still available
  • 6C fatal will still make the opponent fly
  • Throw frame data the same as 2.0
  • Both Hammers still have the guard points.
  • Magnetic Gauge seems longer but it’s the same as CP

New information will be out within 4 days from now with the Hey! Akihabara LoKeTests a day after for the weekend.

I'm predicting that the new normal move is a buster? They bounce against the wall and go diagonally up really high and straight above his head. They demonstrated Grand Punish in the trailer for CP as a combo-endish move, but this one shows this move starting off the combo at hit 1.

So I'm not sure.

I'm honestly not sure what function these two new moves will serve. Granted, the super seems to be a part of an entirely new mechanic, but other than that, I just feel like MTW does everything Tager would want in a super. As for the grab, we already have four of them (and one super-grab), so it's going to be difficult to find a niche for this one. It does look much cooler than the usual "grab and jump", I'll give you that.

I cant wait too see the location tests. i really hope they makes these 2 new moves really good and useful. i also hope they make both Gurren Punish + Air buster better as well, since their usefulness seems to be quite lacking in BBCPEX.

We got our movelist changes:

http://www.blazblue.jp/cf/images/playguide.pdf

Exceed Accel: Charge Lightning

Gigantic Tager Driver (360 + A [Delayable])

Wedge Catapult (360 + B)

- Impact Driver (360 + B during Wedge Catapult)

I did think that they could change one of the Tager Drivers into a new move, especially now that they function very differently in CPEX. I wouldn't be surprised if the only difference with the current version is the animation and the name. Though I also hope that it's not one of those obligatory follow-ups that you want to do at every possible opportunity, like Heat Extend in GG.

Added the first of known Location test #1 changes to first post.

Some of these changes seem extremely good while others dont. Hopefully tomorrow we will get to see all of the Tager stuff in action on the location test stream.

- UPDATE: added CF Tager loke test video to first post

- UPDATE#2: Added all remaining known loke test #1 changes

I'm back from getting blown up on stage at EVO. :[

I wasn't too interested in catching up on all the new details and information cause the reception for me was ass in my room. I'll try to find out what Active Flow and Crimson Punisher is later, I guess.

Also:

A Driver damage output is 2600

I don't think this is a buff. It should be a nerf. Because if I remember correctly, it should be 2700 damage for an A Buster and air Buster and 3000 damage for a B Buster.

After GF, the space between the opponent is greater, can’t 5A pursuit

If opponent backsteps after GF, it’s pretty hard to pursue (change to where GF places opponent may hurt Tager’s game in finishing the opponent off quickly)

When GF rapid Cancels into a collider causing mixup, due to the collider being weakened, this seems to be no longer able.

6A>3C is no longer available, but can instead followup with 2C unless the opponent is really far away

5C>6A>3C, C becomes 2C no matter what

3C>2C won’t connect

The Gadget Finger spacing sounds horrendous now. 3C was the real champion for every Extend iteration. Being forced to just go straight into 2C > AC with the AC nerf sounds like ass. I'm not sure what you mean by "poppycock" however.

5D blows the opponent back so follow up is near impossible (what happens when it counter hit?).

5D no bound (counter hit or normal hit?)

5D’s wall splat eliminated? (when hit in center, opponent slide)

As for the 5D properties, I wonder if B. Sledge follow up is still possible.

5A>5B>Grab wiff>GETB seems impossible to do

RIP in Pieces CS GETB setup.

UPDATE #3: added tons of new info to first post. i thinks that's probably all the info available from this 1st location test. i wont be able to comment on the changes till later.

New 360B seems pretty bad so far? Useful as a hard bait on moves difficult to punish (Litchi DP, Bang DP super, etc), technically a DP but a terrible one. Maybe I'm missing something. it's going to be weird getting away from the current 360A/360B/360C Dynamic.

360A reaching extra far and GF putting them extra far sounds like an overall nerf to his command grab game but we'll have to see? 360 Footsies are definitely going to be a thing, and tick throws are just better now. I wonder if it's fast enough to punish magnetized sword character's 5Cs?

It's a loketest so they're still playing obviously, but I'm looking forward to a new command grab, even if it has niche uses.

UPDATE#4: completely reorganized the notes for clarity

New 360B seems pretty bad so far? Useful as a hard bait on moves difficult to punish (Litchi DP, Bang DP super, etc), technically a DP but a terrible one. Maybe I'm missing something.

Why is it so bad? To me Catapault seems great used as a meterless reversal and hopefully a reliable anti air. If the opponent tries to do a jump in you can respond with Catapault causing them to completely whiff their air attack and land helplesslly into your grasp. You wouldnt use it in a situation where they could jump out. The new A buster is for tick throws and mixup not catapault.

Catapult (360B)

• Has invincibility, leads to the good damage we were hoping for if opponent doesn't OD.
  • It has a large windup animation though, and can be jumped out of on reaction if they're used to seeing it.
  • Startup is somewhere between mid to late 20F. invincibility lasts the entire startup, I think. Invuln'd through jin's 5C cleanly.
  • At first is seems to only pull a little, but after a while it pulls a lot. Really sucks the opponent in.
  • B Command Grab is the old A Driver (Slower Startup and greater magnetic pull).
  • Able to pursue with 5C if you don’t use the followup command. The followup command is the usual B Driver (GF Connects)
  • B Driver damage output = 2500 (other report says 2700) with followup input. Without followup input, can pursue with 5C>6A>2C>CT>5B>5C>AC>GF damage output = 4500.

Overall i see Tager got mostly all great buffs and only 3 confirmed significant nerfs that probaly wont even stick anyway. I really want them to buff air buster. At least give it a bigger hit box or invinciblity. Hopefully they improve it in the next location tests since there was no information about air buster this time.

For Nerfs

5D losing wall bounce is the only huge stupid nerf and i fully expect all the tager players at the location test to complain about it enough to have it reverted.

Gadgets nerf seems like just an expirament and will be further improved upon or reverted. It could be good or bad depending on what you can do with the stated Huge increase in frame advantage to compensate for the increased distance.

6A>3C loss could be good or bad depending on the other new routes given to compensate for it. i would love to see them give us 6B>3C to make up for it. or give us back 2C>Asledge like CP1.

But on standing opponent we would have still be able to do 5C>3C instead, which allows us to do 5C>3C>ASledge>5A>jA>jB>jC>GurrenPunish. On air hit we have to do 6A>Asledge>3C or 6A>6B>Asledge>3C

Great Buffs I like

Overall magnetic pull seems stronger. They better make it strong enough and stay that way for final.

2D>6A Connects! 2D finaly leads into guranteed combos on hit without counter or rapid cancel, what i always wanted.

3C>A Sledge>5A>jA>jB>jC>GurrenPunish connects.  We got our 3C routes into air combos again.

5A buffed back to Fast starter like CP1.0  5A>5B>5C connects (6A doesn’t connect with 5C). We can probably do 5A>5B>5C>6B or 5A>5B>5C>3C instead of 6A since their both much faster.

OTG Asledge>3C works. On air hit this makes 6A>3C removal a non issue, since it allows us to do 6A>Asledge>3C or 6A>6B>Asledge>3C

GurrenPunish made better and usefull again

unmagnatized 6A's pull-in is just as strong or stronger than magnatized, allowing you to go into 2C unless you hit with the very tip of it.

6B forces crouch on hit again for better combos

360A Pull-in seems stronger, pulls pretty far when charged

This is mind boggling good if true!

ODGETB damage on counter hit + Active Flow = 6744

LOCATION TEST# 2 UPDATE!!

OK EVERYONE I FULLY UPDATED THE FIRST POST WITH ALL KNOWN TAGER INFORMATION AND VIDEO FROM LOCATION TEST #2!!!

Maybe im just really excited but i think Tager is looking so far like he will be solid S-tier up from A+/S- if they continue in this direction come release. So many great buffs in important areas. The buffs from location test 1 stayed and got even better, While the few nerfs he recieved were changed or improved from the last test.

Catapault is awesome and is a great anti air and meterless reversal that we always needed like i thought in my last post plus it leads to good damage. Gurren punish has been made way better and safe to use in neutral instead of simply being a neglected combo ender. Exceed Excell super looks realy great.

It looks to me like we got a nice wide variety of combo route to choose from now. 6A>3C loss wasnt realy a nerf since we got alternate routes instead to make up for it. We got our good 5A combos back by staying F starters instead of VF. Got our air combo game into GP back. 2C gadget whiff combos and 6B force crouch combos back, Crush Trigger combos out the wazoo now since its so fast, while still keeping new good routes from CPEX.

i have to say i love current CPEX 5D wall bounce AC combos and i dont see why they need to be changed unless they actually make them work better than they do now, The 5D ground stagger on makoto took realy long before she could tech out on a normal hit and not garbage like it was in CS1-2 so that is good. We still get mid combo magnetism from what we can connect after 5D like A/B sledge>5A or maybe 6C hopefully( since it looks faster to me now and that stagger seems long) and by still using 6C>jD>5C that was made even easier to connect. I must say collider looks weird now but we can combo from it without magnetism and it puts us in a very advantageous position over the opponent.

Japanese Tager players dont seem to think the Gadget finger change is that bad. The only thing i really dislike is the GTEB damage nerf, but at the same time it did get an easily activated damage buff as well. If you watched the videos almost every big move activates tagers active flow buff.

So those are my thoughts now after going over all of the info.  What do you guys think now that location test 2 is all said and done.? What do you wish for location test 3 if there is one? I still want Air Driver buffs >.>

I haven't been following too closely, but my thoughts so far:

Glad A/B Driver are now two different moves in appearance now as well as functionality. I'm not sure what Catapult does precisely but it will likely just see similar uses to the old A-Driver

GF change doesn't bother me. Tager's other oki options have always been better.

Interested in whether AC>5A>4D can work on people. If you can do AC>GF without magnetism though that would also be great.

Having combos on 2D all the time is really nice.

5A going back to S starter instead of VS like it is now is really good.

Glad A/B Driver are now two different moves in appearance now as well as functionality. I'm not sure what Catapult does precisely but it will likely just see similar uses to the old A-Driver

Here are the Important parts about Wedge Catapault.

• A very versatile move, enabling Tager to switch positions, follow up with an Atomic Collider to avoid bursts and put them back in place.
  • Startup seems faster than the previous test, but still is slow, maybe 25 frames? Invincibility frame seems to start around 3 to 5 frames. As long as you are able to determine the best timing to use it, the WC will be a great asset in turning the tables.
  • invincibility seems long, was able to wiff Ragna's JC and catch him on landing.
  • Wedge Catapult’s invincibility frame is long enough to make Kagura’s 46A and B miss.
  • Wedge Catapult (WC) = was able to beat Kagura's JC. From there, Tager was able to follow up with 5C > 6A > GF rc Magnetic Wheel (MW) for 3700.

Here you see WC used as anti air on Tsubakis jump in.

WC into buster, then WC into simple combo

This shows the pull as jin walks backward away from Tager from a jump distance away.

That buster follow-up looks weird as hell. I hope they either remove it or polish it before release.

The only things i find that looks weird is the startup animation and after all of that it only does 100 more damage than A buster.

The only things i find that looks weird is the startup animation and after all of that it only does 100 more damage than A buster.

That's what I meant, right now it's like they just sort of teleport into his hands after they bounce off the wall.

That's what I meant, right now it's like they just sort of teleport into his hands after they bounce off the wall.

no i was talking about the actual startup animation of wedge catapult that looks weird right before he grabs you on the ground, not anything after that.

crison meteor no damage proration does that mean no minimum damage?

I'm going to assume it means that it will always do its full maximum damage now just like regular throws and command grabs. That would be a nice buff if true.

I'm going to assume it means that it will always do its full maximum damage now just like regular throws and command grabs. 

Wow but that does sound kind of overpowered considering the regular damage from the bodyslam is 800, counting in it is now kind of safe on block, not deadly on whiff AND easily comboed into. I loved that move in 1.0/1.1 but in cpex its ridicously hard to end your combos with i assume thats because of nerfed jump cancel options and nerf on aerial normals :o

Bringing the love of belly flops to every tager fan! Never understood why they would bring in a new move. A good one at that. And then gone in an extend version. Guess to just make a "Big splash" in the new one. Har har.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

1st Post updated with location test #3 changes

loketest #3 has mostly all large buffs for Tager with only very minor (albeit unsettling) tiny nerfs to supers. There finally trying to improve Sledge Again by adding Regular Guard Point to the Startup and Charging frames of A+B Sledge. So i guess this means now Sledge can be used as a meterless reversal or anti air that leads into good combos. The startup guard point better not be weak to lows.

So far as of location test 3, with all the many buffs and relatively few and minor nerfs, Tager is is looking way stronger than he is now. I see him going from A+/S- tier that he is in now (even Dora's newest tier list puts Tager in S-tier) to at least solid mid to high S tier lol.

Wow but that does sound kind of overpowered considering the regular damage from the bodyslam is 800, counting in it is now kind of safe on block, not deadly on whiff AND easily comboed into. I loved that move in 1.0/1.1 but in cpex its ridicously hard to end your combos with i assume thats because of nerfed jump cancel options and nerf on aerial normals :o

Bringing the love of belly flops to every tager fan! Never understood why they would bring in a new move. A good one at that. And then gone in an extend version. Guess to just make a "Big splash" in the new one. Har har.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Yes I too was disappointed when Gurren Punish was made pretty irrelevant in CPEX. I am very happy that they have made it Amazingly good now as it should have been in the first place. The best thing is that none of the buffs to belly flop were nerfed in the latest loketest #3.

Hossa then i hope hope the enemy brought an umbrella with them because theres a high possibility of a "crimson meteor" shower

1st Post updated with location test #3 changes

loketest #3 has mostly all large buffs for Tager with only very minor (albeit unsettling) tiny nerfs to supers. There finally trying to improve Sledge Again by adding Regular Guard Point to the Startup and Charging frames of A+B Sledge. So i guess this means now Sledge can be used as a meterless reversal or anti air that leads into good combos. The startup guard point better not be weak to lows.

So far as of location test 3, with all the many buffs and relatively few and minor nerfs, Tager is is looking way stronger than he is now. I see him going from A+/S- tier that he is in now (even Dora's newest tier list puts Tager in S-tier) to at least solid mid to high S tier lol.

Yes I too was disappointed when Gurren Punish was made pretty irrelevant in CPEX. I am very happy that they have made it Amazingly good now as it should have been in the first place. The best thing is that none of the buffs to belly flop were nerfed in the latest loketest.

hm okay but is the damage now realy unscaled 800?i would be okay wth that but im afraid everybody playing against him will call foul XD

Centralfiction gets released in approximately 15 hours from when this post is made.

Is anybody already planning on making/managing Tager Centralfiction threads for general discussions, combo discussions, etc? I am not exactly real sure which thread to post for any new Tager information.