Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Djqubil

[CF] Yuuki Terumi Speculation Thread

I don't think that's possible with meter proration

How big is the followup window for 6C wallbounce? Is 6B or 6D possible? (or maybe even 2D?)

I don't think we know yet worst case scenario it is a 5B follow up only

I don't think that's possible with meter proration

How big is the followup window for 6C wallbounce? Is 6B or 6D possible? (or maybe even 2D?)

We can already get a bunch of meter with 6D after a rapid cancel. It's possible.

Terumi's 6D s apparently 4 hits now though if I read that loke info right.

Terumi's 6D s apparently 4 hits now though if I read that loke info right.

Yeah, I believe this was mentioned before.

It seems strange that they'd nerf 6D yet again, I assume this decreases the amount of meter gained? No talk about that yet. 

Now that I think about it, maybe 2D being faster is the reason behind his pressure buff.

I don't know what move has a good blockstun or just a good push back to use 2D for pressure, since i don't know how fast his 2D is now.

Also how about this combo? 5B-5C-3C-6C(6C Walbounces)-6D-Messenga-5B-5C-LVL3 22C. Maybe this will do some around 3.5K?

I don't know what move has a good blockstun or just a good push back to use 2D for pressure, since i don't know how fast his 2D is now.

Wait this one is better

Also how about this combo? 5B-5C-3C-6C(6C Walbounces)2D-6D-Messenga-5B-5C-LVL3 22C. Maybe this will do some around 3.5K?

And maybe after messenga you can use 2D aswell. 

Can we all maybe look into his mixup too?

Like, where in is pressure we can use his new 214C and is 4D? And what we can gain of them, from what we know?

Can we all maybe look into his mixup too?

Like, where in is pressure we can use his new 214C and is 4D? And what we can gain of them, from what we know?

Hmmm...

I'm not too sure what the revolver buttons are when it comes to his new attacks

However, I do remember that 4D is jump cancellable, so that might give us a slight idea of how it can be used.

Also, 214C is distortion and rapid cancel-able. 

Hmmm...

However, I do remember that 4D is jump cancellable, so that might give us a slight idea of how it can be used.

Now the big question is to me, is 4D jump cancellable on block? That would be really awesome if that would be the case since you can just jump cancel 4D into J5B and then continue the pressure. (Maybe J5B is not the best way to do it)

Hmmm...

214C a distortion? But we saw in the trailer that it was an non-distortion overhead that is distortion-cancelable.

Now the big question is to me, is 4D jump cancellable on block? That would be really awesome if that would be the case since you can just jump cancel 4D into J5B and then continue the pressure. (Maybe J5B is not the best way to do it)

Yes! I do believe it is jump cancellable on block.

214C a distortion? But we saw in the trailer that it was an non-distortion overhead that is distortion-cancelable.

Wha--

I said 214C is distortion cancelable 

"214C is distortion and rapid cancel-able"

not "214C is A distortion and rapid cancel-able

Yeah, I believe this was mentioned before.

It seems strange that they'd nerf 6D yet again, I assume this decreases the amount of meter gained? No talk about that yet. 

We don't know for sure if it's a nerf. They could increase the amount of meter on each hit of 6D to compensate.

And I think it's too early to think about 6C combos. It may wall bounce but we don't know if you can recover in time to follow up on it.

We don't know for sure if it's a nerf. They could increase the amount of meter on each hit of 6D to compensate.

And I think it's too early to think about 6C combos. It may wall bounce but we don't know if you can recover in time to follow up on it.

Yeah, maybe it's to replace the wallbounce that 22C lvl 2 lost.