Sign in to follow this  
Arkayne

[VS] General Discussion

Damn, when i get my internet back, hopefully tonight, im going to be on GGPO asap. Definatly want to get some games in.

Also, i want to throw a VS side tourney at Summer Jam this year, if anyone here is interested. We will also be having GG/BBCS for sure.

While I am certainly excited over the prospects of a new Vampire game, what I really want is too see it done in HD sprites. Unfortunately Capcom seems to have given up on sprites altogether.

I'm starting to get into this game.

Right now I'm maining a crappy Bishamon, but I'd like to play with some people on GGPO once I have working wireless internet.

soooooo um i read today that this guy producing SF4 yoshinori ono got the proposal for making a new capcom game.

the interviewer asked if its a noe Darkstalkers and his answer was "im still speechless". in the same article they said hed be at Fighting Championship Expo EVO in Las Vegas where hell make a big announcement. not to wake some hopes, but speculations are whats most fun about this right?

heres the link to the article, but its in german...though i bet theres news about it in english too. just to back up what i wrote

http://www.play3.de/2010/07/06/street-fighter-4-producer-bringt-was-groses-auf-den-weg/

I don't know what the fuck Capcom thinks they are doing! Teasing a new Darkstalkers so long, talking about a huge announcement, always using the fucking stupid characters like Felicia and Morrigan over amazing characters like Talbain or Donovan, and now they say there won't be a fucking Darkstalkers 4?!

FUCK YOU CAPCOM, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD TO ME!!!! Enjoy your fucking scrub fanbase Capcom, because you're going to push your hardcore fanbase away!

I don't know what the fuck Capcom thinks they are doing! Teasing a new Darkstalkers so long, talking about a huge announcement, always using the fucking stupid characters like Felicia and Morrigan over amazing characters like Talbain or Donovan, and now they say there won't be a fucking Darkstalkers 4?!

FUCK YOU CAPCOM, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD TO ME!!!! Enjoy your fucking scrub fanbase Capcom, because you're going to push your hardcore fanbase away!

While I am rather disappointed that Ono denied making a new DS, you can't deny that it makes fiscal sense. DS is really a niche fighter with a small dedicated fanbase. It's not hard to imagine that others series' would sell better. It's a shame but what can you do.

Felicia is shit.

Only reason she's still active: the furfags.

The world needs more Huitzil (Phobos? what kind of fucking name is that?).

Sign in to follow this