Sign in to follow this  
Arkayne

[VS] General Discussion

I am a serious VS player, I made ti thread to find other VS players. Also, to discuss tips and even give strats to people who want to start playing VS. Where the VS players at?

I play Lilith, used to think I was a serious player, but then a realized a scene doesn't really exist. :s

I play Lilith, used to think I was a serious player, but then a realized a scene doesn't really exist. :s

well probably not anymore.. but their are still some players around. Only mainstreamer I know that plays is/was Daigo, dunno if he plays anymore.

Hairy white thing can kill you in two hits into an EX if you are Demitri. Not cool. I use Demitri, I would play if more people did.

I have fun with this game but its not really depthy enuf for me to take seriously. I play lilith and lei lei. Arkayne will there be AC at sinclair on teusday or am i expecting to mucH?

I have fun with this game but its not really depthy enuf for me to take seriously.

I play lilith and lei lei. Arkayne will there be AC at sinclair on teusday or am i expecting to mucH?

haha I have it burned but my PS2 is on the fritz... do you have it? Maybe you can bring yours. Ill have dreamcast..

But man sasquatch is monster man!

Short hop & EX ice tower just like the guy above me said.

Talbain is hot shit also.

haha I have it burned but my PS2 is on the fritz... do you have it? Maybe you can bring yours. Ill have dreamcast..

But man sasquatch is monster man!

Short hop & EX ice tower just like the guy above me said.

Talbain is hot shit also.

k il bring my ps2 but its annoying cuase if you move it too much you have to reset it.:P

i just use Morrigan and spam the clone super. lp,lp, foward mp,hp lawl build meter again even while clone is out, repeat

I haven't heard or read about him playing Vampire recently. You can find recent Japanese vids on this site: http://curryallergy.blogspot.com/search?q=vampire

There's lots of other stuff out there but this is the newest to my knowledge.

O cool , Nice to see there are people around that still play serious. Battousai , do you know is their is "scene" anywhere in the US for VS?

Great game.

Too bad Phobos/Huitzil isn't in the arcade version of Vampire Savior.

Crimson: Did you ever get Bulleta's quasi-infinite down? There's a really good Japanese player named Sako who could get any hit to lead into it. Wish I still had some of his vids on my comp.

I've always enjoyed Aulbath's bubble trap as well.

The Vampire Savior thread at SRK and Wiki have some good stuff:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=54122

Great game.

Too bad Phobos/Huitzil isn't in the arcade version of Vampire Savior.

Crimson: Did you ever get Bulleta's quasi-infinite down? There's a really good Japanese player named Sako who could get any hit to lead into it. Wish I still had some of his vids on my comp.

I've always enjoyed Aulbath's bubble trap as well.

The Vampire Savior thread at SRK and Wiki have some good stuff:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=54122

Thanks for that link storm , I got some more of my friends to get serious about VS.. maybe we can see it make a return into the scene one day lol.

Vote Jedah for pope! BIG LOTS close-out store nearby has a Vampire Savior machine. I'm its only friend... If only Capcom saw the potential in VS, instead we get 27 revisions of Street Fighter.

Sign in to follow this