Sign in to follow this  
Arkayne

[VS] General Discussion

Lei-Lei was a bitch for me to use, always felt like she was missing something. Demitri is similar to Ryu as far as controlling the field goes. And Talbain can be unpredictable and downright spammable. I'm not complaining though. B.B. ? Never use her, she's freaky.

I love how there is no real game disucssion going on in this thread. Just people talking about how sweet they are.

I like Victor because he throws you with his butt.

Heavy Kick Grab...

2~ weeks to NEC! And there's a distinctive lack of Harem in #srkvampire @ EfNet, what gives? :( Anyone looking for a game on p2p kaillera should check the channel out too.

2~ weeks to NEC!

And there's a distinctive lack of Harem in #srkvampire @ EfNet, what gives? :(

Anyone looking for a game on p2p kaillera should check the channel out too.

cant come around schools been killing my gaming time.

I wont be able to make NEC... But if you get vids make sure they get posted :cool:

this game just got added to GGPO, if anyone cares kinda buggy and won't connect to or spectate on anyone for me, keeps crashing. guess it might be a few patches before things run smooth.

ahahaha, you saw my scrubby Hsien-Ko? I just picked it up a few days ago. The game's so fun though, and I like so many characters, I can't decide who to settle on. First game where I actually liked half the cast. I'm up for playing anybody that wants to on GGPO, that program is amazing. There's like....no lag. At all.

I'm trying to get the GGPO shit working guys, I really am.. I'm trying really really hard...

Be careful, some people are getting accidentally banned (an automated system bug it seems), mostly due to a problem with multiple challenges or multiple emulators popping up.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but read and post here if you think you might've been accidentally banned -

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=145989

I appreciate it, but my problem isn't about being banned. It's IP DNS compabaility shit, also I black screen while spectatn' b/c it loads the wrong rom... I'm looking in to this. Q Bee for the win.

Sometimes it loads multiple frames and one will actually have the real spectator match in it. Try moving the screns and see if one of them has it, if you're getting like 3 or 4 all on top of each other when you try to spectate.

Sign in to follow this