Sign in to follow this  
Arkayne

[VS] General Discussion

I really need to figure out how to get GGPO working on my comp, it was the first fighting game I ever tried learning, like actually looking for moves on the internet years ago.

I was wondering the same, I figured SRK would get a subforum for it.

Somewhat on subject, I played the game a few times... I like it a lot.

Yeah, same here... There are 3 different forums dedicated to Capcom games, so I'd assume they'd probably cater to this.

I'm all for adding new games Dustloop, but I'd think something more along the lines of Wonderful World and such.

Not if you keep wearing that Lupin avatar, no one could be mad...

Either way I don't think VS gets any love on SRK anyways, and from what I know lots of GG players played VS at some point. That and don't Guilty Gear and VS have some relation to each other? I'm not sure of the whole story.

Yeah, same here... There are 3 different forums dedicated to Capcom games, so I'd assume they'd probably cater to this.

I'm all for adding new games Dustloop, but I'd think something more along the lines of Wonderful World and such.

Wanwan is Mizuumi territory.

SRK for Capcom

TZ for Tekken

8WR for SC/3D

DC for KOF

DL for airdashers

Mizuumi for poverty/doujin

VS has airdashes! 'Nuff said.

well we should get an Arcana Heart 3 section

or make Homing Cancel more damn popular D:

Ditto.

And if we're adding actual sections to DL then HnK should get it's own section too, not just a sub forum.

don't forget Sengoku Basara X, Battle Fantasia, Chaos Code, and hell, let's add Super Dragon Ball Z, cuz that game rocks. >:3

im down for a battle fantasia, sengoku basara and hokuto ni ken sections

im down for a battle fantasia, sengoku basara and hokuto ni ken sections

Get back to us when you create scenes for those games.

whats the difference between vs and ds

Darkstalkers is just the name of the series in the US. There are several games in the series, but the most popular are Vampire Hunter and Vampire Savior.

Get back to us when you create scenes for those games.

if we have or not a scene for those games here on my country is irrelevant for you anyway :P

we have for hnk, though is small, sbx is like only 20 folks that play it, battle fantasia, only 4 people have it here :/

btw does usa have a scene for vs?

if we have or not a scene for those games here on my country is irrelevant for you anyway :P

we have for hnk, though is small, sbx is like only 20 folks that play it, battle fantasia, only 4 people have it here :/

btw does usa have a scene for vs?

GGPO dood!

We have more people in the Vampire Savior room every night!

So this is going to be the go to place for VS? I'm kinda interested in trying the game out.

I will be building this section up with all relevant data from SRK, facebook, dustloop. LIke an extension of MIzuumis.net wiki.

Vampire Savior is growing. Start playing and asking question. People will be around here to answer/help.collaborate etc.

Sign in to follow this