Sign in to follow this  
Arkayne

[VS] General Discussion

Says he mains BB Hood. Not sure what his experience is like. Nickname, apparently, is ghettoambient.

I might be hanging out with Casey this weekend (in the meantime waiting for the Prius, I *finally* got my Jeep fixed and it doesn't overheat anymore), so maybe we'll make plans to head out there soon. I know he's asked me once or twice if we were gonna show up and we haven't yet.

Also, fuckin' L.A guys.

That's cool, so now we have at least 2 Bulleta players now. Now we wait and see which of the two will be the most fierce. :-)

ghettoambient used to be LA area but didn't always get to events very often. He is really good, used to play all the GGPO tournaments. 

VSAV at BattleForSeattle this Saturday. See you there my PNW saviors.

Stream is "LogicHole", but no VSAV was streamed this time. Hopefully next one. 

I'm going to Darkstalkers Duo Festival in Kyoto on February 21st but I still need a partner. I don't really know where to look so I figured I'd ask if anyone here knows someone in Japan or whos going to be in Japan that would like to do it. Trying to cast kind of a wide net.

Yup the best is Shmupmame > 2fram input lag.

Late reply, but Shmupmame has been widely debunked as being arcade inaccurate. In many games the input lag is actually less than the arcade PCB, and you'll get BG layer sync issues as a result of the trickery it uses to reduce lag. I would only use it for Psikyo games and a few others that are notorious for having many frames of added lag on MAME.

For VS I would stick to the PS2 or PS3/360 versions played on proper hardware.

Sign in to follow this