Sign in to follow this  
Arkayne

[VS] General Discussion

Jesus christ that post did what I was hoping it would. Maybe there will be more people on GGPO to play with now.

Haha even TGS playing this game.

Uh, I've been playing this game for a while now. Where you been? :psyduck:

P.S. Stop playing Melty Ass and get on GGPO you fool.

:8/: What? GPPO is an online program that allows you play vs people anywhere in the world in various games like -ST -SS2 -Garou -MVC -Xmen vs SF -SFA2/3 -3S -VS -KOF 98/2002 It's free and easy to setup.

I play Talbain. Talbain is awesome.

More like Talbain is a cheapass, i sigh when an opponent picks him because he seems so overpowered for such ease of use....has some of the best normals in the game IMHO

Wow, what's up with the resurrection of this thread? Good job KD. We played this a bit heavily the beginning of the summer. But now everyone is on SCIV and GG as usual. I'd love to get something going in this game but I don't have a comp = no GGPO. That royally sucks. Gallon is looked at as a noob character but there are people that know how to play him. To be honest, I fear a good Aulbath or Sasquatch more than a good or spaming Gallon. Maybe it's because I started out with Gallon years ago or because I had to fend off so many scrubs that play as him. My first instinct is to try to guard and get around the wild shit. Before I set the game down I was trying to get decent with Donovan while using Bulleta and Victor, but my hands aren't made for 360's though. If I entered a tourney I'd most likely roll with Morrigan though. Damn, I feel like cracking VS out after work if I have time...

Playing this here game on mah PSP with a d-pad mod, but I still can't get EXes (those are Supers, right? Lol nub) to work. "What do you mean the input is 236K+K? I'm doing that!" Agh. Makes me want to tear my hair out. Can anyone assist me?

More like Talbain is a cheapass, i sigh when an opponent picks him because he seems so overpowered for such ease of use....has some of the best normals in the game IMHO

not cheaper than sas. i sigh when people sigh ;)

I have AIM. I'm free at nights(7pm-12am) and during the day on Saturday and all day Sunday. I'm about to head out right now. I won't be back for a few hours so if you want send me an IM around 7pm.

How can you hate on Talbain when there is Sas? Sas is a beefed up Talbain in every way except for "AROOOO!" x Infinity. lol

lol Talbain is mindless. I find him much more annoying than Sas simply on character design. And I play Talbain. I remember hearing that he was hated on the level of ST Claw in Japan. Same basic character design where he is super simple to play and yet horribly overpowered.

i'll be online for the next 4-5 hours, just drop me a line in ggpo or challenge me if any of you guys want to play. challenging might be better because of the sound. if im not in the VS room, in the ST room.

How can you hate on Talbain when there is Sas? Sas is a beefed up Talbain in every way except for "AROOOO!" x Infinity. lol

True, Sasquatch is a major pain in the ass but i can give him the fight of his life especially with Bulleta, Bishamon or Aulbath. Bulleta is actually a tough fight for him i think..

A good Gallon is a mixture of extreme scrub tactics, super high priority normals and combos that take of a STUPID amount with ease. I find a defensive & cagey Gallon far more annoying than Sasquatch but then if i went to Japan i'd probably cry if Sasquatch was picked and they started doing jump in semi infinites in Dark Force mode...

Strange fact.....I almost always beat good Sasquatch players with Anakaris...why is that??!? I wish i had the videos to hand....they all got trashed :keke:

I hate to admit, but I'm kinda new to this game series since I just picked up Chaos Tower for PSP recently, so can anyone tell me all what unlockables, secrets, and other stuff I should be concerned about in this game? Also I have no clue what all capcom's alternate colors are for this...I heard 8 but there might be more, does anyone know how to pick them? Edit: I'd like to learn Jedah/Donovan at some point, just because Donovan is DEE. :toot:

Colors are LP, MP, FP, LK, MK, FK, PPP, and KKK. LP is always the default color except in Nightwarriors/Vampire Hunter 1. There really isn't much to unlock besides art gallery stuff and endings. Chaos Tower is like the Darkstalkers release I have to actually play. I think most of the stuff is unlocked by beating arcade mode and getting through the Chaos Tower.

KD, where you been at dude? I had to get rid of my ps2 and VDC but I'm still down for some Vampire if you even care anymore. This game needs an HD Remix so bad....

Just working and working. It'd be a lot easier to just try and schedule some matches with me on GGPO or something man.

I noticed you get different colors if you pick Auto mode or Auto+Turbo...you can't pick other colors if you pick those for some reason.

Sign in to follow this