Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel Pagan

How is the Online?

Im looking into getting this game however i'm hesitant because most anime fighting games online are abandon with less than 15 people are in the servers (P4U2 , Blazblue series in general) at a given time. Is the netplay (netcode) good? Is there a community that still support this game?

There is a community that still stupport this game, and the netcode is great, but if you think 15 people online is "abandoned", you will not like the activity in UNIEL.

While it's easy to ask in facebook groups/skype/whatever for games and people to play, if you just hop on netplay at any random time and expect there to be several rooms open to choose from, you will be disappointed. 

Online activity is rather dead. As Icekin said, there are FB groups where you can easily find matches but just hopping on randomly? Lucky to even find one player.

Netcode is slightly above average in my opinion. It's not mind blowing like the first P4U or Melty Blood but it's certainly not bad either.

Anyways, Under Night In-Birth is a fantastic game and should give it a shot despite the ghost town online community.

Besides, I'm pretty sure it's on sale at the moment on the PSN (For NA PSN) if you don't care for owning a physical copy so I recommend picking it up!

I can come on at around any normal time people would be on, weekends, weekdays between 4pm and 11pm, and there'll be people on to play. You're not gonna get huge variety because only so many people actually care to come on and just netplay with randoms, but you're only gonna get a complete ghost town at hours no reasonable person would be on. If you just jump into network mode don't expect a wide selection of people to play with. Only a dedicated few jump into network mode on a regular basis.