mAc Chaos

[CF] Loketest News (NEWS ONLY OR INFRACTION)

・Comeback ability from GCOD Genesic when "Attention" activates [<-I'm guessing this refers to purple throw?]

Attention! is the message that pops up when a character is going to achieve Active Flow, which adds 1.2X damage to counterhits, so I guess they meant that GETB is even a better comeback move now.

Attention! is the message that pops up when a character is going to achieve Active Flow, which adds 1.2X damage to counterhits, so I guess they meant that GETB is even a better comeback move now.

Oh I see, thanks! I'll correct it in my post.

お疲れ様ー

I only know one character, so I have these open when I work if that helps:

http://www.blazblue.jp/cf/images/playguide.pdf(official guide for move name pronunciations and motions)

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=BlazBlue:_Chrono_Phantasma_Extend(our very own wiki for English names)

The jargon/abbreviations are pretty tough regardless though.

Slight clarification to the quoted bit above, they're saying that they feel like something should work after 5B>5C>3C>Hishousetsu. 5C goes into aerial, so there's a possibility Rehhyou might work as a pickup since it's gotten faster.

Not sure how much of a difference that makes, but I suppose it can't hurt to retain as much of the original nuance as possible.

ジンの強化を解釈してたらなんか泣けてきたぜw アラクネ使いとして

Thanks for the links. The worst part is when I forget how to translate 硬直 = cool down lol

Also thanks for the better wording regarding Jin's Rehhyou follow up thing.

The translation for this line was confusing since it doesnt match up with what is currently known or reported about Tager. Can someone please clarify what this means?

4D壁ビタで2D画面端ズコー

The translation for this line was confusing since it doesnt match up with what is currently known or reported about Tager. Can someone please clarify what this means?

4D壁ビタで2D画面端ズコー

4D Wall Splat > 2D corner causes opponent to slide?

Anyone else with their interpretation? 

That looks right to me, although I think they're talking about the 4D and 2D properties separately and it's not a combo.

That looks right to me, although I think they're talking about the 4D and 2D properties separately and it's not a combo.

Ah, yes. That makes much more sense. Thanks!

4D Wall Splat at corner, 2D causes slide at corner.

Sort of hard to tell without more context, but as a shot in the dark I'm guessing they might be talking about oki?

(ie. doesn't give oki if you land it high, but does if you're close to the ground).

Actually, looking at it again I think they're probably talking about getting a knockdown now (not sure what I was thinking the first time around).

j2Cは高空だと(ダウンが)とれない、低空だととれるよ

May-be...?

The second loketest has started, so people should be more active about reposting their findings here. Here are some Noel changes from the general discussion thread:

- 5A doesn't hit crouching opponents. Instead, its recovery is reduced (Bang couldn't punish it with his 5A on regular block). 
 - 5C feels like its start-up is increased, but its recovery is reduced, so it's better on whiff.
 - 6C's second hit floats lower than in the last loketest?
 - The reload animation of the Drives has become shorter.
 - Starter 2D seems to force crouching.
 - If Drive 6C is blocked, the advantage you get even including the reload animation is about 5 times better than before.
 - Drive 6D goes behind the opponent if you're too close or they're in the corner. However, it's easy to react to thanks to its animation. Still hits low. Since it has body and projectile invuls, you may use it against guard cancels or other reversals.
 - Chamber Shot now wall-bounces even on mid-screen, so it's easy to follow up. You can RC and follow it up with dash 5B.
 - Revolver Blast's follow-up knocks down the opponent a bit closer than before.
 - Spring Raid's untech time is reduced.

Arakune cannot recurse at the end of a curse combo (an X appears on the gauge indicating this)

Welp, time to set up the party bugs and have fun in the corner.

Translating some Arakune changes from the 2nd Loketest, will post in other threads.

Original post: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/11021-cf-arakune-loketest-info-and-discussion-thread/&do=findComment&comment=933931

5A>6B Arakune now moves forward like Platinum's 6B, Arakune now has an easier time hitting opponents with this from anywhere.

Was able to do JD>JD without landing. Even on wiff.

2A>2C now connects if opponent is standing (won't work if they're crouched?) But since 5A>6B moves you forward, it might be irrelevant?

5D>J3D connects (yes)

JD>B Permutaion connects at the corner, but it can't beat 1D5D1D5D (wait this actually works?)

Here is all the new location test 2 changes tweets for Tager on this page. They put up alot of information  https://twitter.com/hashtag/bbcfテイガー?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Please Translate, Thank You!

Going to do a summary and organize the posts, bear with me here. Mostly from ZEL’s posts.

5A = More cool down. 5A > Grab tricks harder to pull off. Still F Startup. Jump cancel(jc) able.

2A = Now F Startup. Because of this, anti-air 2A has only meaning if you follow up with JA>JB>JC>Crimson Punisher. (jc)

jA = no changes.

6A = No longer can gataling into 3C. But the pull is very strong so 2C will connect no problem.

5B = Still has a nice range. No changes.

2B = Frame advantage unchanged. Because of the change to 5A, 2B will probably your main to grab tricks.

jB = Active hitbox and aerial CH causing a bound still exists.

6B = Startup 1 Frame slower. Will force opponent into a crouching state if hit.

5C = No changes

2C = The opponent will be launched much higher, unable to pursue with CT or character specific delayed A Sledge. Also, because of the change, unmagnetized AC will wiff more and the timing on the magnetized AC changed.

jC = No change.

6C = unchanged.

J2C = won’t connect with GF.

3C = Increased range? 5A>5B>5C>3C will connect. Because of the system change in SMP removed from all normal, untechable time has decreased drastically.

5D = Opponent will no longer be launched away when hit on the ground regardless of CH or not, staggers on the spot. The opponent can’t move for quite a while if countered, so there’s new possibilities. Aerial hit will cause slide down away from you, don’t follow up with an AC because it won’t connect anymore.

2D = Decreased cool down frame, Tager will remain close to opponent upon block… I think.

jD = Untechable time increased. 6C>jD>C attacks will connect easily.

4D = No changes, maybe decrease in fall down after aerial hit?

A Sledge = Aerial hit close to that of CP 1.1. If done close enough, will connect with A attacks.

B Sledge = Upon aerial hit, opponent will fly a little away from you. Still can connect with A attacks if hit on ground.

Spark Bolt = Better damage proration.

Atomic Collider = Upon hit, the opponent is displaced farther away. The bound has been decreased so follow up is harder (opponent will bound up to Tager’s head). Opponent able to emergency tech. Still able to follow up with a Gadget Finger. If rc’d able to follow up with a B Sledge or 6C.

A Driver = Now the old B Driver, damage unchanged. Still able to connect to Gadget Finger.

Air Driver = Unsure if magnetic pull changed. Changes to Collider may affect usage of this move.

Wedge Catapult = New Command Throw. Without magnetism, the range of the WC will be around 5B, with magnetism, able to catch opponents that within 5C’s range. Startup seems faster than the previous test, but still is slow, maybe 25 frames? Unlike the previous test, opponent won’t be pulled in immediately when it starts so they won’t be able to react as fast. After the initial hit connects, the opponent will be thrown behind Tager. Damage is 1000 and cannot kill (same properties as AC) and the opponent will drop center screen. With the follow up command, damage is 2600. Possibilities of pursuing after initial throw, but presumably F Starter. Damage Proration about 60%. A very versatile move, enabling Tager to switch positions, follow up with an Atomic Collider to avoid bursts and put them back in place. Invincibility frame seems to start around 3 to 5 frames. As long as you are able to determine the best timing to use it, the WC will be a great asset in turning the tables.

Gadget Finger = The opponent will be displaced so far, even 5B won’t reach. However, the frame advantage is even greater than before. This will create both challengers to make new reads.

GETB = Damage reduced to 4720. However, with OD and AF, the damage spikes to 5852

Edited by Argent Zero
translation miss

Thanks Argent, here is a couple of interesting things i noticed from there you didnt get too yet.

GP buff?

グレンパニッシュは打点が高くなったっぽい。登りで出して立ちの相手に当たらなかった

Catapault as an Anti air?

ウェッジカタパルトでカグラのJCを対空できた。そこから5C>6A>2C>ガジェrcホイールで3700くらいだったかな?

Bドラの無敵長すぎてラグナのJC空かして着地投げ当たったw

Thanks Argent, here is a couple of interesting things i noticed from there you didnt get too yet.

GP buff?

グレンパニッシュは打点が高くなったっぽい。登りで出して立ちの相手に当たらなかった

Catapault as an Anti air?

ウェッジカタパルトでカグラのJCを対空できた。そこから5C>6A>2C>ガジェrcホイールで3700くらいだったかな?

Bドラの無敵長すぎてラグナのJC空かして着地投げ当たったw

Ah, I overlooked those two.

GP Buff = the GP has a higher hitbox, could not hit an opponent in standing position when performing a rising GP (Not a buff).

Wedge Catapult (WC) = was able to beat Kagura's JC. From there, Tager was able to follow up with 5C > 6A > GF rc Magnetic Wheel (MW) for 3700. Also, the B Driver's invincibility seems long (as mentioned in my previous notes), was able to wiff Ragna's JC and catch him on landing.

http://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1415025277/

A brief summary of the changes so far seen in the 2nd test for Arakune.

New change in Curse mechanic (the one I mentioned earlier), Arakune can no longer charge curse at the end of a curse combo (how he was able to charge at max 50% curse when finishing up a curse combo).

6D Party bug no longer overhead.

When the new DD activates, the curse gauge turns blue (previously purple)

6B moves you forward

(JC>) JD>B Permutation connects, with this JD is now able to cancel with command moves.

New Gatling Route 5B > 6A

From testing, JB Combo route can charge max of 80% curse, 6A still has one hit curse combo potential.

Wedge Catapult (WC) = was able to beat Kagura's JC. From there, Tager was able to follow up with 5C > 6A > GF rc Magnetic Wheel (MW) for 3700. Also, the B Driver's invincibility seems long (as mentioned in my previous notes), was able to wiff Ragna's JC and catch him on landing.

in your previous notes you said Wedge Catapult only has 3-5 frames of invuln (unless that is considered long?). Did you mean its invuln starts at frame 3-5? Also In case anyone is confused BDriver is Wedge Catapult now, but they are still using both names interchangeably.

Wedge Catapult = New Command Throw. Without magnetism, the range of the WC will be around 5B, with magnetism, able to catch opponents that within 5C’s range. Startup seems faster than the previous test, but still is slow, maybe 25 frames? Unlike the previous test, opponent won’t be pulled in immediately when it starts so they won’t be able to react as fast. After the initial hit connects, the opponent will be thrown behind Tager. Damage is 1000 and cannot kill (same properties as AC) and the opponent will drop center screen. With the follow up command, damage is 2600. Possibilities of pursuing after initial throw, but presumably F Starter. Damage Proration about 60%. A very versatile move, enabling Tager to switch positions, follow up with an Atomic Collider to avoid bursts and put them back in place. Invincibility frame seems to be around 3 to 5 frames. As long as you are able to determine the best timing to use it, the WC will be a great asset in turning the tables.

Edited by TagerTime