Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

[CF] Noel Vermillion Loktest and Changes Discussion.

38 minutes ago, Litherain-XIII said:

Atm from wat i saw, 4D was returned to its former iteration before the CP era in which it no longer floats on hit and instead causes them to be in stun state like how CH 6C does currently in CP but the stun time is pretty long from the vids ive seen. its long enough for her to CH 4D > reload > 5B > 6A > combo. So basically its like CS2 4D except it has no fatal counter. it still seems to be over 25 frames on  startup and its invuln was stated to start on frame 4. idk how long the invuln last unfortunatley.

Also side note on the case of invuln on our drives this is a list from changes they last tested for the drives:

・2D無敵遅く(1F足無敵→5F足無敵)

・4D無敵遅く(1F体無敵→4F体弾無敵)

・6D無敵早く(7F体無敵→4F体弾無敵)

hmm i don't know much about frames lol.. but if you can do CH 4D reload and attack is cool.. hope to see more middle screen combos, corner combos looks great , nice damage and oki..

"Nice damage and oki"?

Are we watching the same video? lol, her damage seems lower than CP, and her j.2C ender looks worse than the 22B oki.

Maybe its just me, but perhaps Noel's focus has changed from combos centered to a neutral / hit and run playstyle?

I dont agree with it, but to me its worth noting, at least if we consider her combos aren't as great anymore, but she can get in for at least a little bit of damage with 6D like a monster now. 

(Also, the speed of the game as a whole is leaving me a little dizzy...)

Fenrir's Final hit does less than 720 even tho it's scaled -not sure if they changed it in cpex but im coming from cp1.0- 

14 hours ago, Arcus Diabolus said:

Maybe its just me, but perhaps Noel's focus has changed from combos centered to a neutral / hit and run playstyle?

welp time to work on footizes and neutral game then >.> 

Im liking the changes they made, but noel isnt as strong as her CP1.0 days which is saddening T.T 

still gonna main her cuz shes hella better than the cpex imo 

so I've been playing, trying to get a feel for things.

2B starter gets around 2800 with

2B > 6A > hjc > j.C > j.D > d.6C > d.6B > d.5C > d.6B > d.236D

swap the combo around in a way I already forgot and you can get 2400 and a 22B ender for oki

Most combo videos seem to be missing 6D and 4D starters so far. I havent come up with a 4D starter yet but for 6D

mid-screen to corner carry: 6D > d.6A > d.6B > d.6D > 22BC~66 > 6C > 5D > d.5B > d.2D > d.5B > d.2D > j.214C > j.2C (can replace j.214C > j.2C with 632146D)

Far from corner: 6D > d.6A > d.6B > d.6D > 22BC~66 > 6C > 5D > d.5A > d.6A > d.5C > d.236D

6D is pretty easy to call out raw, but its extremely useful in certain matchups like Nu. I need to test it more in actual player matchups to see where else I can use it. The invul at the beginning is really strong, but the move has quite a bit of room during the final flip into attack that it can get poked.

The new 2D is really good, but I need to find out some combos starting with it still. In places where 4D gets poked out by lows 2D can vault over them.

Other notes. 22BC is extremely important for comboing like it is in BBCPE, but its timing is different. I havent decided if its easier or harder, but its different. Drive combos have less autopilot that pretty much any previous version. d.6B > d.5C > d.6B doesnt chain in all situations. Corner you use a lot of d.5B > d.2D > d.5B > d.2D. Its hard on my muscle memory that I can no longer do 4D > d.2D unless its a counter hit. 4D > d.6D works without counter and its the only real option I have found so far.

I have 8 nights left in japan, hoping to get a lot more time in.