Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RX-0 Banshee

[FB] OZ-00MS2 Tallgeese II: "Let us fight with elegance, pride, and honor!"

149502.jpg

OZ-00MS2 Tallgeese II

Pilot: Treize Khushrenada

HP: 620

Move List

[A] Dober Gun

Standard beam projectile.  8 rounds before reload.

[CSa] Dober Gun

Tallgeese II fires a rocket instead of a beam shot.

Beam Sabre melee

[AB] Dober Gun (dodge and shoot)

Tallgeese II leaps and fires its Dober Gun.  Holding a direction before pressing [AB] determines where Tallgeese II will leap, but it also uses boost gauge and Dober Gun ammo.

5 [AC] Wing Zero Assist (cover fire)

Similar to Gundam Exia's GN Arms assist, Wing Gundam appears in Neo Bird Mode and fires two consecutive blasts from its Buster Rifle.

2/4/6/8 [AC] Wing Zero Assist (beam sabre)

Wing Gundam appears, dashes towards the opponent and slashes through them, stunning them for 3 seconds.

[bC] Super Vernier Thrusters

Tallgeese II activates the huge thrusters on its back to increase its maneuverability and speed.  Lasts for 5 seconds before needing to recharge.

[ABC] Libra Strike

Wing Gundam appears next to Tallgeese II and pushes it out of the way of the Libra that is firing a huge beam at it.  The blast is upward instead of outward.

Feel free to add stuff!

...uhh... I don't mean to be that guy, but Wing Gundam doesn't self-destruct.  Wing Gundam knocks Tallgeese II out of the way while the battleship Libra fires where Wing Gundam was.  It's a massive as hell gerobi from the heavens, if you look closer....err, further.

...uhh... I don't mean to be that guy, but Wing Gundam doesn't self-destruct.  Wing Gundam knocks Tallgeese II out of the way while the battleship Libra fires where Wing Gundam was.  It's a massive as hell gerobi from the heavens, if you look closer....err, further.

I honestly had no idea.  I didn't remember that part in the anime, but I'll change the attack description.  Thanks!

Sub is soooooo good. You can use it to help with your zunda since it's more boost-efficient than BD canceling. It also turns you around with the initial movement to get on-angle and you go into freefall right after the shot (and a slight pause; the wiki is totally right about it being punishable). If there's no ammo you'll still move and fall, though it can't be used in overheat. You can cancel into it from pretty much everything you have except 8B, BD8B, 2B and your BC activation and movements. Can even cancel into it from your assists! It doesn't cut tracking sadly, and a neutral Sub will send you directly towards your target so you have to watch for that.

BC movements don't seem to cut tracking either which is annoying.

While I'm sure a lot of people are just chaining Sub cancels, I wanted to briefly make mention of the 2B cancel out of Main and Sub, which allows you to sorta pseudo-Blue-step those two armaments. It's also really handy because 2B's prep stance has a shooting barrier on it.