Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MashThat5A

[CF] Taokaka Loketest Information

People still play this character? Discuss Loketest stuff here.

Location Test #1
  • j.B replaced. New normal looks similar to Valkenhayn's j.214B. 214D > j.B is dead
  • j.C replaced. Tao slashes her arms together. This is the new move seen in the trailer.
  • 5B>2B is no longer a valid revolver action.
  • 3C's third hit now floats higher and is special cancelable. 3C>236A is possible. Midscreen close 3C>236C is possible.
  • Charged 236C is now an overhead.
  • 6B>236B>2A works on Carl
  • 5C>j.A>j.C confirmed on standing.
  • 6C on air counter hit now causes wall bound midscreen.
  • Unison wall bounds. Similar to CP1?
  • j.2B is faster, but hits mid.
  • j.2D now knocks down.
  • j.4D now goes diagonally instead of straight after landing on the ground. B cancel causes a V-like arc.
  • Air revolver action table reworked. j.C can only be jump/special canceled. j.2B goes into j.B and j.C.
  • 2B hitstun increased
  • 5C hitstun decreased

Closed Location Test (Location Test #2?)
  • 5A easier to hit on crouching (?)
  • 2B increased recovery(?)
  • 2C, 6C, and the first 2 hits of 3C have pullback properties (like Jin 5B)
  • 236236D: 2400 raw damage
  • 214214C: 2600 raw damage
  • j.236236D: 1000 min damage
  • j.B: hits high, jump cancelable, can cross up, fast startup

OK with things so far, except maybe the j.2B change because that means it's back into being just a pressure tool, maybe. At least it got its cancels back

Actually we should probably stop comparing her to previous Taokakas because it's a new BB and stuff

Tao stuff, I think. Translate....I could be wrong. If it is new Tao CF stuff i'll post whatever else I find.

書いてないものは現行ベースかそれに近いもの ・5A 体感で屈喰らいに当たり易く? かなり怪しいのでスルーで ・2B もっさり硬直気のせい? 現verベースのリーチ ガトは変わらずだが、屈6Cがfastやらだと繋がらないっぽ 始動はノーマルな繋がり方してる

・5B 2Bチェーン削除 5A、5C、3Cまんま手癖注意 ・6B 猫2キャン5B猫2繋ぎ2A同様 fc時以外6Cが繋がらずコンボしーきび ・2C 引き戻し性能付与

・3C 一、二段目引き戻し性能付与 三段全てキャンセル可 猫飛びも出る 中央でも猫1やら色々繋がる要確認 端猫3、CTやら夢あり ・6C 引き戻し性能付与 から空振り問題はストレスフリー 安定して猫3、CT

・OD 手が回らず不明 青バと後述切り返しにほぼ使用 ・OD後全キャラ共通無敵 パイタッチモーション両手突き出し ちっちゃいタオカカがしょっぴいてく ・猫2 システムかも判らないが、同技組み込みが火力削減のみに思えた 受け身不能二回組み込みで明らか長い 五段J8DBパーツ確認

Closed Location Test (Location Test #2?)
  • 5A easier to hit on crouching (?)
  • 2B increased recovery(?)
  • 2C, 6C, and the first 2 hits of 3C have pullback properties (like Jin 5B)
  • 236236D: 2400 raw damage
  • 214214C: 2600 raw damage
  • j.236236D: 1000 min damage
  • j.B: hits high, jump cancelable, can cross up, fast startup

Allegedly her j.B and j.C are brand new this time around.

What godlike exactly have u seen? It looks fast (faster than previous jB versions) and has some strange upward hitbox (like hakumen`s hotaru) and in some way looks like j236B, but we dont know about it`s downward hitbox. And, this Tao didnt hit with jB even once lol, so we dont know which combos it leads to

i hardly doubt Tao`s air normals will ever compete with Jin`s, Ragna`s or Hakumen tools, even after those change
again, that Tao didnt land jB even once lol

Some Tao from streams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASCxc0ety9A&feature=youtu.be&t=18m40s

we 
can see that in-corner combos are pretty much the same as in CPEX, you either go for damage without oki, or for hard knockdown only.
Also there is new standing-combo route, but seems with less reset opportunities than in EX
(but for god`s sake, pls, let it be unversal, and not 4-variants char cpecific like it is in CPEX)

So, something interesting that might not have been there before: 236[C]'s charge can be directly canceled into Encore at any point.

So, something interesting that might not have been there before: 236[C]'s charge can be directly canceled into Encore at any point.

yes, the purpose is, that fully charged 236[C] is overhead. There is place for shenanigans for sure, but that charge is very looong. And u cant combo of encore without RC for sure

That standing combo is not universal (you can see it doesn't work on jin). 2B definitely has increased recovery. 5D startup looks like it was increased and it got hard knockdown again. Back throw looks awful between the combo property changes and 5C hitstun nerf. 

Maybe this is all tao stuff.

CFのタオカカ使った感想 JBとJCが変わった。 JCがちょっと遅いけど、斜め下に凄く強い。 JBは、やたら早くて、隙がないけど、思いっきり上を蹴ってて、どうやって使おうかなぁと。分からん。 2Cが引き寄せ。今のジンの5Bくらいは引き寄せる。硬直差が気になるところ。

CFタオカカ DEが全体的に性能が変わってる。 基本的に性能は上がってる。それぞれの性能に違いがあって、楽しそう。 前のロケテとは多分変わってない。 6Cの硬直はやっぱり減ってる。 けど、今よりはふれるくらいで、ぶんぶんは無理。 対戦メインでほとんど調べられなかった。

なーんも調べられんかったな。 一台じゃ、やっぱ無理よ。 別にアンケート書くわけじゃないから、今躍起になって調べる必要はないんだけど、気になるやん? あ、そう言えば、アクティブフロウ付いてると、超必がめっちゃ減る。メタギタで、2800減った。 減りすぎでは?

ああ、そう言えば、タオカカで、3C締めして、三段目をねこっとびでキャンセルしたら、多分重ねられる。空ダたくも出来て強い。 そして、地味に嬉しかったのが、今まで空ダたくにバクステされると、なんか誤魔化されてたけど、JBが突き上げになって、バクステを狩ってコンボに行けるようになった

まあ、何にせよ、めちゃくちゃ変わってるし、稼働初期は開発で楽しめそうかなと。 いっぱい気になることはあるから、タオカカ使いは、情報交換していこうぜ。

CFタオは5Dの判定が凄く強い。今までのウンコみたいなクソ弱判定ではなくて、ツバキの突進技みたいな判定になった。ただやっぱC派生以外は確反かも

And here's some more maybe Tao stuff.

ですねw 「ぽむさん」は、BBCF稼働したらやりますか? タオカカも性能が変わっているみたいですが、タオカカのエクシードアクセル(OD中の専用超必殺技)が可愛いらしいです。

Thank you Tsubakus for the Translation.

Exceed Axel (during OD) is pretty cute.

My thoughts on using CF Tao; her j.B and j.C changed.  Her j.C is a bit slow, but is extremely strong since it hits diagonally down. j.B is pretty fast, no gap/recovery in-between, kicks high up, and I wonder how to use it. I don't know. 2C pulls enemy in on hit. It pulls in as much as Jin's 5B. I wonder what the recovery data is for that move. 

CF's Tao's DE completely changed. Generally, it got better. Each of them has different abilities/uses and looks fun. Doesn't seem to have changed compared to the last loketest. Just as I thought, 6C recovery frames are reduced. But not something you can spam freely, just a little more than before. Couldn't test it out in real matches.

I couldn't test and research anything. It's impossible with only one set up. It's not like I'm writing up an questionnaire so wasn't desperately testing the character, but I was curious. Also, her DD does immense amount of damage during Active Flow. 214214C did 2800 damage. Doesn't it do too much?

Also, ending a combo with her 3C and canceling it into 214D can probably cross-up. Can air dash from it and is strong. I was generally happy because her air dash cross-up used to be avoided with a back step, but, since her j.B now hits the opponent up on hit, she can punish the back step and go for a combo.

Well anyways, she changed a lot. It's going to be fun finding out her changes after its release. There's a lot of things I'm curious about, so for Taokaka players lets share information. 

CF Tao's 5D hit box is super strong now. It's nothing like the terrible one she before, but more like Tsubaki's charge in move. But if it's not canceled from a C move, it can get a guaranteed punish.

Was posted online. Translated by Hiago?

Taokaka - 2B sucks; total frame duration looks as long as 3C's

Taokaka - new j.B sucks; hitbox is placed way too high - j.4D sucks; flies upwards and total frame duration is LONG

If anyone can translate this it would be awesome.

Thanks

ワイ氏CFタオカカのコンボ分からず最大火力2500

タオカカの5Dがカウンターしたら、中央で壁バンしたんだけど、あれは地上だったのか、それとも空中だったのか謎。
地上なら、あれから減らせたら嬉しい。
C派生してたら、とりあえず拾えるから、そこからの伸びに期待。

タオカカの2Cは、硬直差がマズイことに、➖7以上はあった。
2Cからの5Cと3Cが直ガされても連ガであることを祈る。
まあ、昇竜は2DBで避けれるから、それでいい気はしないでもない。
3Cと2DBできつそうだひ、3Cにリスクあんまないし。
あ、タメ6Cはフェイタルでした。

せや、タオカカで、3C三段目ODキャンセルあるか試してない。
誰か試してけれ

ODやな。
ODを使いまくらないかん。
2匹の可能性に賭けるぜ。
やはり、開発待ちなのであった。

仮に、3C三段目ODキャンセルがあったら、なかなかいい感じがする。
あるやろ。
ねこっとびでキャンセルできんねんやったら、あるやろ。
あるよな?
あってくれ。

続き
DE全般
発生鈍化?今までの感覚で当て派生すると当たる前に派生する。
6B
変わらないかな?ただ猫2(2)>2A>2B>6Cは繋がらない。猫2スカは試してない。
2C6C
引き寄せ付加。コンボしやすく?
とりあえず研究しなきゃコンボ全くわからない。

CFタオカカ触ってきました。
感じた点
2B
明らかな硬直増。体感5C以上の硬直。
JB
やる気のないリヒトみたいな技。使い道わからず。
JC
両手で挟む技。斜め下に判定あるから主力の空対地?
J4D
急降下からの2Dみたいな軌道に変更。使いにくい。

Here's more stuff. Thanks Tsubakus.

going to be talking about DE
startup slower? lkjesklthaslh;lstnslwa?)
6B
did it change? 猫2(2)-2a-2b-6c doesn't connect. I didn't try 猫2 whiff. 
2c-6c
pull opponent in now. Easy to combo?
Anyways, don't know combos at all until I research them.

Just used CF Taokaka.
interesting points
2b
It definitely got an increase in recovery frames. Long as 5c recovery.
j.b
the move looks like she doesn't give a care. Don't know how to effectively use it.
j.c
clasps with both hands. Hits diagonal down, so used for jump ins? 
j.4D
changed to what looks like she swoops down and does her 2D. Hard to use.

Taokaka's combos always changes drastically so I'm just lost now haha.
Her new j.C, 3C-猫1-5D, and j.2D are strong.
On the other hand her j.B, j.4D, and 2B recovery frames are terrible.
j.B's hitbox is too high upwards, and won't connect to anything unless I autopilot a jump cancel.
j.4D sends her upwards and is just a long move in general. 2B as long as 3C (recovery?) and is now dead.

Tao's corner combos are something like  ~j.C-j.2D-2B-6A-6C-猫3-猫2-6C-5D-3C-猫1-5D(combo ender). Have to check the starters and their differences though. The problem is with her midscreen combos, if she  can do decent damage and a hard knockdown..... she might be able to do it if she uses j.2D twice.

don't know CF Taokaka's combos and did maximum of 2500 damage.
Her 5D counter hit wall bounced the opponent from midscreen, but is a mystery if that was air or ground hit.
If it was a ground hit, I would be happy if she can combo from it.
She can combo it if 5D~C, so looking forward to that.

Her 2C now has super terribly long recovery. 
I going to wish that 2C-5C-3C is a blockstring even if the opponent instant blocks it.
Well, she can bait their DP with 2DB so I guess its fine.
Besides, 3C and 2DB are pretty good, and 3C is basically risk free. 
Also, charged 6C is her fatal counter move.

Oh ya, I forgot to test if she can OD cancel her 3rd hit of 3C.
Someone please test it.

OD, right.
(dialect problem) 
I'm going to bet on the possibilities with her OD. 
It's still waiting to be developed. 

If 3rd hit of 3C is OD cancelable, it would be pretty nice.
There is.
If it can be canceled by her 214D, it's probably possible. 
There is, right?
Please let there be.

If any of you fellow Taos want me to try anything let me know. Also JC is good and JB's hit box is suffering.

Also I think some of her drives hitbox got better. I still need to test it out to make sure.