Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NowItsAngeTime

May I have help adding or getting info to Celica's BBCPE Dustloop Wiki page?

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=BBCPE/Celica_A._Mercury

So I noticed compared to most characters pages in the Dustloop Wiki for Blazblue, Celica's has much less information.

I don't mind adding in the actual information to the wiki but I just want to make sure information is accurate and run by everyone here.

Hope we can all get stuff together so people who are interested in playing Celica or want to know more about her can refer to the Wiki Page.

Some things that we need to fill in.

1.Overview Beginning Paragraph

Basically just one paragraph about her lore and one paragraph about her general playing style. First one should be easy (and I could even do it myself) the second one is how she's a fairly simple well-rounded character.

2.Sprites for every Move

I have no idea where to look for these.

3.More Fully updated Frame Data for every move

Where would we get info about this?

4.Paragraph Explanations for Each Move

This info seems scarce even in other Character Pages but it seems to be a general idea of how useful the move is, when to use it, and what moves it can connect to.

5.General Strategies to do when on the Offensive or Defensive.

For offensive include things like basic Block Strings or BnBs  like 5B > 5C, or approaches from the air, etc.

For Defensive I'd bring up her pretty good anti-air 6C and her projectile (236B).

6.Combos

I'll probably just refer to what's confirmed in this topic:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php/topic/9594-cp20-celica-a-mercury-combo-thread/

Unless someone has other things they can bring up.

If anyone can input and post things that could be used to help me put info for Celica's Dustloop Wiki page, that'd be great. 

Thanks!

A big reason Celica's page has very little info is because CPEX did not get a mook, so there is no 'official' frame data available for her. CP also has not been properly ripped for sprites, so someone would need to screencap every move (easy but time consuming).

OK, after so much time looking at a nearly completely empty move page, I am willingly to capture every move and put it into the wiki. However before I need some suggestions:

Most important: I do not own a capture card so I can only capture the moves via the capture device of the Playstation 4. The quality of the picture are not as good as with a normal capture device and there is a watermark at the bottom at the right if the pictures are not cropped, but I think they are enough for the wiki. Here is an example of it: The first one is taken via a capture card while the second one via the Playstation 4:

800px-BBCP_Terumi_236236D.png
800px-BBCP_Terumi_214214D.png

Is this quality enough or would the superior quality be better? Also, Sony is releasing a patch sometimes which makes it possible to safe the pictures as PNGs. Maybe this improves the quality but I am not certain.

Also:

1. 5D: Is the standard 5D without any follow-ups enough or do we need some of them too?
  2. 2D: Which frame should be used? The one while she is still sliding or the one when Minerva is pulling her up?
  3. Throw: Same as above: which frame should be used? 1.: When Minerva is holding her opponent up  2.: Minerva is aiming her canon at the opponent  3.: Minerva is firing her laser at the opponent
    The questions also concern her air throw. Also, should the back throw be the same as the normal throw or another frame?
  4. Crush Trigger: Same as both above; A frame holding Crush Trigger (with the wind special effects?) or a frame in which the Crush Trigger is going off?
  5. 236B: Should the frame also feature the projectile?
  6. 632146B: Like above; Should the picture also depicts the lasers?
  7. Astral Heat: Is one picture enough, like the flower field, or should it be a sequence of picture to show the full Astral Heat?
  8. Her victim: Who should be the poor scapegoat? My vote is for Terumi since both are kind of rivals. (BTW, I love Terumi's Combo quote against her!) 

I think that is everything where I need some incitements. 

A little off-topic: Who knew that Celica and Mu-12 have special idle quotes? I am always amazed how many details they put into the voices!

OK, after so much time looking at a nearly completely empty move page, I am willingly to capture every move and put it into the wiki. However before I need some suggestions:

Most important: I do not own a capture card so I can only capture the moves via the capture device of the Playstation 4. The quality of the picture are not as good as with a normal capture device and there is a watermark at the bottom at the right if the pictures are not cropped, but I think they are enough for the wiki. Here is an example of it: The first one is taken via a capture card while the second one via the Playstation 4:

Is this quality enough or would the superior quality be better? Also, Sony is releasing a patch sometimes which makes it possible to safe the pictures as PNGs. Maybe this improves the quality but I am not certain.

Also:

1. 5D: Is the standard 5D without any follow-ups enough or do we need some of them too?
  2. 2D: Which frame should be used? The one while she is still sliding or the one when Minerva is pulling her up?
  3. Throw: Same as above: which frame should be used? 1.: When Minerva is holding her opponent up  2.: Minerva is aiming her canon at the opponent  3.: Minerva is firing her laser at the opponent
    The questions also concern her air throw. Also, should the back throw be the same as the normal throw or another frame?
  4. Crush Trigger: Same as both above; A frame holding Crush Trigger (with the wind special effects?) or a frame in which the Crush Trigger is going off?
  5. 236B: Should the frame also feature the projectile?
  6. 632146B: Like above; Should the picture also depicts the lasers?
  7. Astral Heat: Is one picture enough, like the flower field, or should it be a sequence of picture to show the full Astral Heat?
  8. Her victim: Who should be the poor scapegoat? My vote is for Terumi since both are kind of rivals. (BTW, I love Terumi's Combo quote against her!) 

the quality looks fine to me

5D: it would be good to get the animation for everything and the ones that share animations with her specials can just be copied over

2D: she is still sliding

Throw: all of them

Air Throw same as throw

Crush trigger: both

236B: yes 

632146B: just like with the above get a startup picture with lasers charging then the actual lasers

Astral: the flower field is good enough

Her Victim: JIN MUST DIE

I am done with adding the pictures. Took longer as expected and I hope you all like the results. Look and enjoy: http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=BBCPE/Celica_A._Mercury/Moves

Oh, I also added the majority of the combos from her Combo Thread into her Combo Section: http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=BBCPE/Celica_A._Mercury/Combos

I leave the rest, like the Strategy Section and accurate description of her moves, to someone who has more experience with her. Good luck with that!