Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kagaribito

XBlaze Code: Embryo Rip

Thanks to SirRouzel, for telling me how to do this, and Calamitus, for making screenshots for me.

I also tried to rip Lost: Memories, but it did not work. I'll try once again with the localized version, and if I'll be able to do that, I'll report it in this thread.

If you're going to repost this, please mention Кримера from Wikia. I've wasted a lot of time on this.

I hate to ask but is there a script for this game yet?  I tried watching videos on Youtube but no luck (lots of stuff is missing).  I just want to get the jist of the story.

Well, I can rip the script, but it will take a lot more time than these rips, because the text looks like this:

D.r.e.i...d.o...O.h.?. .I.s.n.'.t. .t.h.a.t.........

R.i.p.p.e.r...r.p.........T.h.e. .g.u.y. .I. .s.a.w. .e.a.r.l.i.e.r.....

E.s...e.s...T.o.u.y.a... .Y.o.u.r. .e.n.t.h.u.s.i.a.s.m. .r.e.g.a.r.d.i.n.g. .r.o.l.l.i.n.g. .a.r.o.u.n.d. .i.n. .s.e.w.a.g.e. .i.s. .t.o.o.....m.u.c.h. .e.v.e.n. .f.o.r. .m.e... .I.t.'.s. .q.u.i.t.e. .t.h.e. .t.u.r.n. .o.f.f.....

T.o.u.y.a...t.o...N.......N.o....... .I.t.'.s.......E.l.......i.s.e....... .*.G.r.u.n.t.*...

R.i.p.p.e.r...r.p...W.h.a.t.......?.!. .D.i.d. .y.o.u. .j.u.s.t. .s.a.y. .E.l.i.s.e.......?.!...

E.s...e.s...D.o.n.'.t. .t.e.l.l. .m.e. .s.h.e.'.s. .h.e.r.e.......?...

D.r.e.i...d.o...E.l.i.s.e. .V.o.n. .K.l.a.g.e.n.,. .t.h.e. .m.a.n.a.g.e.r. .o.f. .M.a.h.a. .R.a.j.a.!. .D.o.n.'.t. .t.e.l.l. .m.e. .s.h.e. .i.s.....t.h.e. .o.n.e. .w.h.o..o.r.d.e.r.e.d. .y.o.u. .t.o. .f.i.n.d. .t.h.e. .g.r.e.e.n. .o.n.i.o.n.......?.!

T.o.u.y.a...t.o...M.a.n.a.g.e.r.......E.l.....i.s.e.......i.s. .o.n. .a. .r.a.m.p.a.g.e.......a.n.d. .c.o.m.i.n.g.......h.e.r.e.....

M.a.n.a.g.e.r. .E.l.i.s.e...e.l...Y.A.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.!...

R.i.p.p.e.r...r.p...*.S.q.u.e.a.l. .o.f. .F.e.a.r.*. .C.r.a.p.,. .I.'.d. .n.e.e.d. .m.o.r.e. .l.i.v.e.s. .t.h.a.n. .a. .c.a.t. .t.o. .d.e.a.l.....w.i.t.h. .T.H.A.T.!...

R.i.p.p.e.r...r.p...E.f.f. .t.h.i.s. .n.o.i.s.e.,. .I.'.m. .b.o.n.i.n.g. .o.u.t.!. .T.h.a.t. .o.n.i.o.n.'.s. .a.l.l. .y.o.u.r.s.!...

M.a.n.a.g.e.r. .E.l.i.s.e...e.l...D.A. .H.E.L.L. .A.R.E. .Y.O.U.?.!...

If you can deal with that (or can wait till... idk... next year? As I'll waste a lot of time on LM), I'll rip this for you. And script there is packed somehow weird, and as I can't play this game too, I can't say where do some things belong. Though, Calamitus will probably help me with this again.

Well, I can rip the script, but it will take a lot more time than these rips, because the text looks like this:

D.r.e.i...d.o...O.h.?. .I.s.n.'.t. .t.h.a.t.........

R.i.p.p.e.r...r.p.........T.h.e. .g.u.y. .I. .s.a.w. .e.a.r.l.i.e.r.....

E.s...e.s...T.o.u.y.a... .Y.o.u.r. .e.n.t.h.u.s.i.a.s.m. .r.e.g.a.r.d.i.n.g. .r.o.l.l.i.n.g. .a.r.o.u.n.d. .i.n. .s.e.w.a.g.e. .i.s. .t.o.o.....m.u.c.h. .e.v.e.n. .f.o.r. .m.e... .I.t.'.s. .q.u.i.t.e. .t.h.e. .t.u.r.n. .o.f.f.....

T.o.u.y.a...t.o...N.......N.o....... .I.t.'.s.......E.l.......i.s.e....... .*.G.r.u.n.t.*...

R.i.p.p.e.r...r.p...W.h.a.t.......?.!. .D.i.d. .y.o.u. .j.u.s.t. .s.a.y. .E.l.i.s.e.......?.!...

E.s...e.s...D.o.n.'.t. .t.e.l.l. .m.e. .s.h.e.'.s. .h.e.r.e.......?...

D.r.e.i...d.o...E.l.i.s.e. .V.o.n. .K.l.a.g.e.n.,. .t.h.e. .m.a.n.a.g.e.r. .o.f. .M.a.h.a. .R.a.j.a.!. .D.o.n.'.t. .t.e.l.l. .m.e. .s.h.e. .i.s.....t.h.e. .o.n.e. .w.h.o..o.r.d.e.r.e.d. .y.o.u. .t.o. .f.i.n.d. .t.h.e. .g.r.e.e.n. .o.n.i.o.n.......?.!

T.o.u.y.a...t.o...M.a.n.a.g.e.r.......E.l.....i.s.e.......i.s. .o.n. .a. .r.a.m.p.a.g.e.......a.n.d. .c.o.m.i.n.g.......h.e.r.e.....

M.a.n.a.g.e.r. .E.l.i.s.e...e.l...Y.A.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.!...

R.i.p.p.e.r...r.p...*.S.q.u.e.a.l. .o.f. .F.e.a.r.*. .C.r.a.p.,. .I.'.d. .n.e.e.d. .m.o.r.e. .l.i.v.e.s. .t.h.a.n. .a. .c.a.t. .t.o. .d.e.a.l.....w.i.t.h. .T.H.A.T.!...

R.i.p.p.e.r...r.p...E.f.f. .t.h.i.s. .n.o.i.s.e.,. .I.'.m. .b.o.n.i.n.g. .o.u.t.!. .T.h.a.t. .o.n.i.o.n.'.s. .a.l.l. .y.o.u.r.s.!...

M.a.n.a.g.e.r. .E.l.i.s.e...e.l...D.A. .H.E.L.L. .A.R.E. .Y.O.U.?.!...

If you can deal with that (or can wait till... idk... next year? As I'll waste a lot of time on LM), I'll rip this for you. And script there is packed somehow weird, and as I can't play this game too, I can't say where do some things belong. Though, Calamitus will probably help me with this again.

Haha, of all the places that could be chosen, that came out.

That part is from the gag scenario, if it isn't obvious enough based on the dialog.

Sadly I can't be of any other help since I didn't play the english version.

It was the first thing I got when searching for scripts yesterday, and I immediately made one of the lines into my signature. So, when I needed an example of the script, I just reopened that file.

I just browsed through files, and it's not as bad as I thought. The script is packed tightly into ~20 files, so I guess I'll rip it all in this autumn.