Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pssych

P4U2 Player Database

Following the steps of MashThat5A and ChosenNinja, I took to time to make a player database for Persona 4. This list can help you find characters and players for matchup experience!

You can sign up here

and view the complete list (sorted by characters) here

Signing up is easy, try and be accurate (You don't have to put every single sub you play, maybe just the ones you focus on the most)

If you have any questions, want anything changed, feedback, etc, shoot me a message here or on twitter

Thanks for doing this.  I signed up & will try getting matches w/people in my region this weekend.  I tried contacting people in the Xrd player base doc last weekend, but didn't reach anyone (oh well).  But maybe I'll make contact w/someone for this game.

Oh, the link to list doesn't seem to work for me (takes me back to this topic).  Thanks again!

Good work on this Pssych! Be sure to make liberal use of this doc to contact others and play games with them guys!

why isn't this on the front page thing with the other 2 games? or has someone already asked about that?

The article probably went up before it existed. The SRK article got updated with it and it's in the master list of player base docs so it should be fine.