Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealDMac

Parting Thoughts

So I spent a few hours on ultimax the other day, playing the with the few people I could find. So the only lobby that was up would kick me as soon as I was up because he thought it was funny. so after about an hour of trying to catch the host AFK, he and his merry men left. So after that, there were a few open lobbies, first one kicked me for being a zero bar, second one I got a "sorry" in the in-game chat, then kicked, and the third was gone by the time I made it to them, so I set up an open lobby where a handful of new-ish people dropped in and start in with how liz players are scum... The beautiful part is I'm not even guessing on this, everyone (save the person who used the in-game chat) were on a headset and more than willing to be vocal.

I have nothing else really to say, I'd just be echoing someone else at this point, just felt this might be relevant to the topic. I'm still playing ultimax, I still enjoy the game, I'll still play anyone willing, and I'm still waiting on 2.0

So I spent a few hours on ultimax the other day, playing the with the few people I could find. So the only lobby that was up would kick me as soon as I was up because he thought it was funny. so after about an hour of trying to catch the host AFK, he and his merry men left. So after that, there were a few open lobbies, first one kicked me for being a zero bar, second one I got a "sorry" in the in-game chat, then kicked, and the third was gone by the time I made it to them, so I set up an open lobby where a handful of new-ish people dropped in and start in with how liz players are scum... The beautiful part is I'm not even guessing on this, everyone (save the person who used the in-game chat) were on a headset and more than willing to be vocal.

I have nothing else really to say, I'd just be echoing someone else at this point, just felt this might be relevant to the topic. I'm still playing ultimax, I still enjoy the game, I'll still play anyone willing, and I'm still waiting on 2.0

To be honest, I've never had a good experience with finding matches via player match rooms. Either, no one shows or their connections are pretty unstable. I usually just hop in the Junes lobby during the busy time of days.

If you're having trouble finding matches, you should make use of the player database that Pssych compiled. Tweet at a few people close to you. Get to know their best times to play and work out times to play with them