Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SavageWolff

Terumi (CF Changes)

Looking like smp. Supers apparently count as specials, and any special used twice gets severely prorated.

he can do OD stomp super into regular stomp super, but if he does two regular or two OD stomp supers, he will get smp.

10 minutes ago, TD said:

Looking like smp. Supers apparently count as specials, and any special used twice gets severely prorated.

he can do OD stomp super into regular stomp super, but if he does two regular or two OD stomp supers, he will get smp.

Maybe that can be "bypassed" doing in OD 63214B then 63214A, both are different moves.

Seems that it is not possible to do Gouga Soutenjin on reaction to avoid Exceed Accels (at least Ragnas):

Either I missed something regarding EA or 623B or Seed of Tartarus' hitbox is just too big and hits Terumi on the first frames after the invincibility ends.

Oh and Terumi finally got some character specific voices against Ragna, at least in his win pose and during Jabaku Fuuenjin. Against Hazama too.

And yeah, the General Discussion and Combo Threads are still missing...

I think that's a property of Exceed Acels. I've seen Ragna try to dp them and fail in the same way.

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

Seems that it is not possible to do Gouga Soutenjin on reaction to avoid Exceed Accels (at least Ragnas): Either I missed something regarding EA or 623B or Seed of Tartarus' hitbox is just too big and hits Terumi on the first frames after the invincibility ends.

Oh and Terumi finally got some character specific voices against Ragna, at least in his win pose and during Jabaku Fuuenjin. Against Hazama too.

And yeah, the General Discussion and Combo Threads are still missing...

I think that's a property of Exceed Acels. I've seen Ragna try to dp them and fail in the same way.

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

No, it's just invuln running out. You can reversal an ea if it's done late enough, they're very slow to start up so they have enough invuln to beat out most dps done at the same time. Soutenjin doesn't have a lot of invuln, so. You need to make sure you avoid the ea active with your invuln, essentially.

5 hours ago, skd said:

No, it's just invuln running out. You can reversal an ea if it's done late enough, they're very slow to start up so they have enough invuln to beat out most dps done at the same time. Soutenjin doesn't have a lot of invuln, so. You need to make sure you avoid the ea active with your invuln, essentially.

If that's the case Terumi can use 632146D instead to punish because of the longer startup and invuln. Counter super could also work as well.

19 hours ago, Fame96 said:

If that's the case Terumi can use 632146D instead to punish because of the longer startup and invuln. Counter super could also work as well.

Counter super on reaction? As in, it's actually have a use outside of stylish/greedy finisher?

Well, ea has no committed flash to it, so unless you react then yeah. But I could say the same for dping any 21~f move on reaction, and that's only if they don't do the auto hold version after od flash.